Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 04, 2020  4:12 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: who won the tag team?

The tournament is gonna start next episode
wait how did you know?

wait nevermind I know that it starts next episode. I got it
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:11 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  3:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm not talking about The End, talking about Variant. Also, that's not even strictly true about The End, it has The End Wall. And if it's guaranteed to work, why didn't it when those other bladers tried? It was a fluke.

Well then just hit it from the top.

That knocks it off balance

Irl yes, but we haven't really seen that in the anime. Not everything translates over and vice versa. In either event, Aiger lacked the attack power to either damage or destabilize Variant. Valt blew threw that barrier in one hit. If we had a tag battle between Valt and Rantaro and Aiger and Ranjiro I think Valt and Rantaro would take the W given what's we've seen.
Im not sure I should be saying this but the one who has the most titles as world champion isnt gingka or valt ot Aiger. But Its Tyson
Moves

Infinite Dive: Roktavor gets into the center of the the stadium and spins the plater plate right super fast which will help amplify Glide Typhoon. Aiger goes into it, gets launched into the air, then crashes down.

Mirage Razor: Fafnir uses nothing break to get to Satomb then spins all of its rollers and spinning parts super fast.

Glide Boost: Currents from Glide Typhoon coincide with Valtryek's movements helping go fast.

World Wall: Spryzen counter breaks around Lucius while Lucius is gaining speed in the center. If someone gets through Spryzen and attacks Lucius Spryzen swings around for a Scissor attack.

Twin Counter: Hyperion and Helios smash into eachother, activating each Limit Break and smashing each to another part of the stadium.
Valt and Rantaro: Brave Tornado
Aiger and Ranjiro: Infinite Smash
Lui and Dante: Tempest Upper
Lain and Shu: The End Slash
Hikaru and Hyuga: Twin Crash
guys we should have a harry vs thanos fanmade battle
Result predictions
1. Hikaru and Hyuga
2. Lane and Shu
3. Valt and Rantaro
4. Aiger and Ranjiro
5. Free and Silas
6. Lui and Dante
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im not sure I should be saying this but the one who has the most titles as world champion isnt gingka or valt ot Aiger. But Its Tyson

yep he won three seasons straight unlike ginga who got  the title in the first two seasons and volt and aier both have only one time title
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:32 PM)Pixi Wrote: guys we should have a harry vs thanos fanmade battle

Oh my god YES.
This is why I say that OG takes the cake for the most best battles there is. Sure MFB and Burst have cool battles. But I am way interested in how they do their battles
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This is why I say that OG takes the cake for the most best battles there is. Sure MFB and Burst have cool battles. But I am way interested in how they do their battles

What makes them the best to you?
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This is why I say that OG takes the cake for the most best battles there is. Sure MFB and Burst have cool battles. But I am way interested in how they do their battles

What makes them the best to you?

Ok not the most best battles. But those battles are really intense. You should watch the Kai vs. Tyson one.
what??? that battle was not that intense at all
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:21 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: what??? that battle was not that intense at all

Watch the G Rev one.
How would you know? You dont watch it because you dont know how good it is.
Plus I would rate that battle anyday the Gingka vs. Ryuga
I have to agree with EarthHelios on this one. The battles are very high octane and intense.
I have really! it is not that intense

I do watch burst episodes earthelios how would you know what I don't and do do?
Gingka vs. Ryuga I admit is was cool.
But Kai vs. Tyson was really written well
In the final battle of Gingka and Ryuga was the most intense over because Ryuga was taken over by the dark bey
Its not about the power that matters.
Its about the blader spirit.
that's what Gingka said to Ryuga. He said in the end what matter is the bladers spirit
Ryuga vs. Gingka
1st battle: Eh I didnt see it to good
2nd battle: That was quick
3rd: Heavily destructive
4th: Not much
5th: Still destructive
5th battle was overly powered