Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

You know what I hate about the anime is that the a super strong blader like joshawa burns that know one can beat and then they lose and then he just keeps losing
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who has the best move in Cho-Z/Turbo

idk valt i guess

(Dec. 02, 2020  8:32 PM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: You know what I hate about the anime is that the a super strong blader like joshawa burns that know one can beat and then they lose and then he just keeps losing

agreed
Aiga with Cho z sword/shield.
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:32 PM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: You know what I hate about the anime is that the a super strong blader like joshawa burns that know one can beat and then they lose and then he just keeps losing

Talk about the legends
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

Talk about the legends

It is the truest thing ever lol
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:34 PM)Bladerbuilder Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Talk about the legends

It is the truest thing ever lol

Even worse then when Drum does the red tomato face
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:34 PM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: It is the truest thing ever lol

Even worse then when Drum does the red tomato face

Drum needs to drink some choco milk and chill on the ketchup
Why is everyone predicting special moves for the TTL in Sparking lol. We dont even know yet
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why is everyone predicting special moves for the TTL in Sparking lol. We dont even know yet

Ehh why not. How about you give it a go?
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why is everyone predicting special moves for the TTL in Sparking lol. We dont even know yet

Ehh why not. How about you give it a go?

Look I could try but my brain kills me when I think of something

Turbo Valtryek Whip or Wonder Whip. Wonder Flash Launch and Turbo Flash Launch are also very powerful.
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Turbo Valtryek Whip or Wonder Whip. Wonder Flash Launch and Turbo Flash Launch are also very powerful.

Those moves made me jump out of my seat
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Turbo Valtryek Whip or Wonder Whip. Wonder Flash Launch and Turbo Flash Launch are also very powerful.

Those moves made me jump out of my seat

Same here. Especially when I first saw Wonder Flash Launch. Very powerful and an awesome animation.
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Those moves made me jump out of my seat

Same here. Especially when I first saw Wonder Flash Launch. Very powerful and an awesome animation.

I felt bad that Wonder Valtryek broke
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:26 PM)SHUBHAM_SHARMA Wrote: Answer me

of what?

What you like about Ryuga and what you don't . How good he is in comparison to other main characters of other Animes . I would like you to use examples

(Dec. 02, 2020  8:32 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:24 PM)SHUBHAM_SHARMA Wrote: Friend power doesn't matter when we talk about character . It should be about people's love towards that character .

ryuga is my fav character

What you like about him and what you don't . How good he is in comparison to other main characters of other Animes . I would like you to use examples
I like Ryuga when he is very crazy unlike Gingka who is just annoying.
What I dont like about Ryuga is he doesnt join Gingka´s side because he wants L-Drago to be the true Dragon Emperor. Almost the same thing like Kai when he leaves Tyson just to battle him.
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:40 PM)SHUBHAM_SHARMA Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: of what?

What you like about Ryuga and what you don't . How good he is in comparison to other main characters of other Animes . I would like you to use examples

(Dec. 02, 2020  8:32 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ryuga is my fav character

What you like about him and what you don't . How good he is in comparison to other main characters of other Animes . I would like you to use examples

I don't have time sorry

(Dec. 02, 2020  8:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I like Ryuga when he is very crazy unlike Gingka who is just annoying.
What I dont like about Ryuga is he doesnt join Gingka´s side because he wants L-Drago to be the true Dragon Emperor. Almost the same thing like Kai when he leaves Tyson just to battle him.

I disagree with second sentence. Ryuga is alone and always wants to be alone to stand at the top of beyblade. That is the dragon emeperor path. That is the path I follow
Valt and Shu vs Free and Lui. I'd kill to see that.
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt and Shu vs Free and Lui. I'd kill to see that.
*Sad Aiger music plays*
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt and Shu vs Free and Lui. I'd kill to see that.
*Sad Aiger music plays*

lol.
Im calling it from now. Its gonna be Valt and Lui
Valt, Shu, Free, and Lui. That's a powerhouse showdown.
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt, Shu, Free, and Lui. That a powerhouse showdown.

Aiger is crying right now
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt, Shu, Free, and Lui. That a powerhouse showdown.

Aiger is crying right now

He'll survive lol.