Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

hikaru and rayuga just cus hikaru scared of rayuga so she has to get the fear out
(Dec. 02, 2020  6:14 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: hikaru and rayuga just cus hikaru scared of rayuga so she has to get the fear out

its not rayuga its ryuga lol DONT DISRESPECT THE DrAGON EMPEROR
(Dec. 02, 2020  6:14 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: hikaru and rayuga just cus hikaru scared of rayuga so she has to get the fear out

The ship man, The ship!
(Dec. 02, 2020  6:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  6:14 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: hikaru and rayuga just cus hikaru  scared of rayuga so she has to get the fear out

The ship man, The ship!

Have you watched other Animes like Naruto and Attack on Titan. How will you rate Beyblade metal series and Ryuga as a character in comparison to others .

(Dec. 02, 2020  6:14 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  6:14 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: hikaru and rayuga just cus hikaru  scared of rayuga so she has to get the fear out

its not rayuga its ryuga lol DONT DISRESPECT THE DrAGON EMPEROR

Have you watched other Animes like Naruto and Attack on Titan. How will you rate Beyblade metal series and Ryuga as a character in comparison to others .
(Dec. 02, 2020  7:46 PM)SHUBHAM_SHARMA Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  6:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The ship man, The ship!

(Dec. 02, 2020  6:14 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: its not rayuga its ryuga lol DONT DISRESPECT THE DrAGON EMPEROR

I have watched naruto and I am on ep 240 in shippuden. I would rate the metal beyblade saga 9/10 and Ryuga is the second strongest beyblade character, rago being first. (I am the successor of ryuga and the next dragon emeperor.)

(Dec. 02, 2020  6:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

The ship man, The ship!

he calls ryuga rayuga
(Dec. 02, 2020  7:50 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  7:46 PM)SHUBHAM_SHARMA Wrote: Have you watched other Animes like Naruto and Attack on Titan. How will you rate Beyblade metal series and Ryuga as a character in comparison to others .

I have watched naruto and I am on ep 240 in shippuden. I would rate the metal beyblade saga 9/10 and Ryuga is the second strongest beyblade character, rago being first. (I am the successor of ryuga and the next dragon emeperor.)

he calls ryuga rayuga

lol
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  7:50 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I have watched naruto and I am on ep 240 in shippuden. I would rate the metal beyblade saga 9/10 and Ryuga is the second strongest beyblade character, rago being first. (I am the successor of ryuga and the next dragon emeperor.)

he calls ryuga rayuga

lol

he is my mortal enemy now
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:07 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol

he is my mortal enemy now

sad
(Dec. 02, 2020  7:50 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  7:46 PM)SHUBHAM_SHARMA Wrote: Have you watched other Animes like Naruto and Attack on Titan. How will you rate Beyblade metal series and Ryuga as a character in comparison to others .

he calls ryuga rayuga

No, I mean I wanted you to rate Ryuga as a character like how people like Naruto,his character development etc . In short in comparison to all the other Anime characters how good is Ryuga  (as a character)
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:19 PM)SHUBHAM_SHARMA Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  7:50 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I have watched naruto and I am on ep 240 in shippuden. I would rate the metal beyblade saga 9/10 and Ryuga is the second strongest beyblade character, rago being first. (I am the successor of ryuga and the next dragon emeperor.)

he calls ryuga rayuga

No, I mean I wanted you to rate Ryuga as a character like how people like Naruto,his character development etc . In short in comparison to all the other Anime characters how good is Ryuga + a character

Ryuga for me is a 7.5 of 10
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:19 PM)SHUBHAM_SHARMA Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  7:50 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I have watched naruto and I am on ep 240 in shippuden. I would rate the metal beyblade saga 9/10 and Ryuga is the second strongest beyblade character, rago being first. (I am the successor of ryuga and the next dragon emeperor.)

he calls ryuga rayuga

No, I mean I wanted you to rate Ryuga as a character like how people like Naruto,his character development etc . In short in comparison to all the other Anime characters how good is Ryuga  (as a character)

ryuga for me is infinite/10

(Dec. 02, 2020  8:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:19 PM)SHUBHAM_SHARMA Wrote: No, I mean I wanted you to rate Ryuga as a character like how people like Naruto,his character development etc . In short in comparison to all the other Anime characters how good is Ryuga + a character

Ryuga for me is a 7.5 of 10

why? He is the second most powerful character is all of the beyblade franchises
What you like about him and what you don't . How good he is in comparison to other main characters of other Animes . I would like you to use examples
Ryuga maybe be good but certainly not the strongest blader in all of beyblade. That is way to far. Even Rago couldnt take that cake
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:07 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: he is my mortal enemy now

sad

not really
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:19 PM)SHUBHAM_SHARMA Wrote: No, I mean I wanted you to rate Ryuga as a character like how people like Naruto,his character development etc . In short in comparison to all the other Anime characters how good is Ryuga  (as a character)

ryuga for me is infinite/10

(Dec. 02, 2020  8:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga for me is a 7.5 of 10

Friend power doesn't matter when we talk about character . It should be about people's love towards that character .
Bladers who use ultimates move end up failing or succeding depending on how they do it
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bladers who use ultimates move end up failing or succeding depending on how they do it

Answer me
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:26 PM)SHUBHAM_SHARMA Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bladers who use ultimates move end up failing or succeding depending on how they do it

Answer me

of what?
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:22 PM)SHUBHAM_SHARMA Wrote: What you like about him and what you don't . How good he is in comparison to other main characters of other Animes . I would like you to use examples

This
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kyoya vs. Julian

Kyoya
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Stole that from Zeutron or no?

nope I had this thought since the legends festival started

Zeutron Im sorry to say this but you gave Twin Counter the perfect description. Even tho I thought of this move along time ago lol
I hear what ya mean, it’s not like I have it copyrighted to me lol.
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:24 PM)SHUBHAM_SHARMA Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ryuga for me is infinite/10

Friend power doesn't matter when we talk about character . It should be about people's love towards that character .

ryuga is my fav character
(Dec. 02, 2020  8:31 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: nope I had this thought since the legends festival started

Zeutron Im sorry to say this but you gave Twin Counter the perfect description. Even tho I thought of this move along time ago lol
I hear what ya mean, it’s not like I have it copyrighted to me lol.

Its fine.
Even I cant come up with a description like that lol