Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 02, 2020  3:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It’s quite literally a Tag Team Tournament.

Ahem Aiga and Drum here
Is that and insult or what, genuinely confused.
Yeah I dont see how Aiga could potentially collaborate with a tag move

(Dec. 02, 2020  3:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ahem Aiga and Drum here
Is that and insult or what, genuinely confused.

No its not a insult. IM saying these two attack head on without anyones support
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah I dont see how Aiga could potentially collaborate with a tag move

You seem to think he’s still super cocky like in Turbo
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:41 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah I dont see how Aiga could potentially collaborate with a tag move

You seem to think he’s still super cocky like in Turbo

Not cocky. But you know how he is.
A free and valt move: blaster spin. When Valkyrie exhausts its stamina, fafnir gives it spin speed with a mirage break. The mirage break shoots Valkyrie into the crater. Valkyrie exits the crater, hitting the opposing bey. Fafnir, hits behind Valkyrie, feeding it spin, causing more weight and spin speed in the attack, sending its opponent/opponents flying. Valkyrie is in defense/six wing mode for this move.
you never know maybe in the heat of battle
I made this one up for H and H.
Twin Counter
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I made this one up for H and H.
Twin Counter

Stole that from Zeutron or no?
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I made this one up for H and H.
Twin Counter

Stole that from Zeutron or no?

nope I had this thought since the legends festival started

Zeutron Im sorry to say this but you gave Twin Counter the perfect description. Even tho I thought of this move along time ago lol
Lane and Lui move: Final Hammer. Longinus hits Lucifer, causing its limit break to activate. The double upper attacke sends both beys flying. Longinus hits the wall and is sent up flying, charging up for a move similar to z dive or bloody squall. Lane uses his free spin to charge for a super tornado attack like move. The two beys attack together, similar to revive press. This move instantly shatters the stadium.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Lane and Lui move: Final Hammer. Longinus hits Lucifer, causing its limit break to activate. The double upper attacke sends both beys flying. Longinus hits the wall and is sent up flying, charging up for a move similar to z dive or bloody squall. Lane uses his free spin to charge for a super tornado attack like move. The two beys attack together, similar to revive press. This move instantly shatters the stadium.

you got a sick move here
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Lane and Lui move: Final Hammer. Longinus hits Lucifer, causing its limit break to activate. The double upper attacke sends both beys flying. Longinus hits the wall and is sent up flying, charging up for a move similar to z dive or bloody squall.  Lane uses his free spin to charge for a super tornado attack like move. The two beys attack together, similar to revive press. This move instantly shatters the stadium.

you got a sick move here

Thx lol
Valt and Aiga: Legendary Sword: Both Valkyrie and Achilles have the energy blades coming out. They clash into each other making a powerful sword and crash into the opponent giving both Valkyrie and Achilles a grant of power for a few seconds.
am i the only one who wants to see shu and free together as a tag team
i mean the only time they have talked to each in anime is in evolution when free joined the raging bulls and one more time is i guess when shu fixed lane and free s match in new york but that too was not shown
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:06 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: am i the only  one who wants to see  shu and free together as a tag team
i mean the only time they have talked to each in anime is in evolution when free joined the raging bulls and one more time is i guess when shu fixed lane and free s match in new york but that too was not shown
Cross whip. World slash+mirage break= absolute perfection
why flame claw? you need something cooler
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:29 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: why flame claw? you need something cooler

Its for burst lol.
I said Flare Claw
yeah I know choose something cooler
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:45 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah I know choose something cooler

like what
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:45 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah I know choose something cooler

like what

kai vrs gingka
like valt vs gingka
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:48 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: like what

kai vrs gingka

Gingka. Unless he dies
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:48 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: kai vrs gingka

Gingka. Unless he dies

gingka is just way to op
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:49 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: