Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 02, 2020  2:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:34 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: But why didn't he have a rematch then and won?

Because the writers dont want to.

Implying that Zeo was stronger.
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:37 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Because the writers dont want to.

Implying that Zeo was stronger.

Yeah. But like did you notice Tyson has battle inhumans.
Guesses for next episode of Sparking who the shadow figure could be- Daigo, Xander or even maybe someone new
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:59 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:51 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I have made a severe and continuous lapse of my judgement and I don't expect to be forgiven, I'm just here to apologize. The lie I told was obviously un intended. The code I gave you was for imgur only ;imgur exclusive. I didn't know how to react or feel upon discovery. I should have researched more and not posted what I thought was right in my head.

Ok jokes aside go to the 4th blob uptop and press the thing left of the letter. paste the url there. I guess that string on code is Imgur exclusive. weird.

What blob? lol

When you edit or reply right below Post Reply to Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts you see a series of squareish shapes, each with various symbols.

I recommend using Imgur. Its free with ads and gives you a direct link to post to forums that makes the image appear. When the image is uploaded hover over the top right corner and you see dot click then go to share options. Copy and paste the one for forums.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:00 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:59 AM)Admiral W Wrote: What blob? lol

When you edit or reply right below Post Reply to Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts you see a series of squareish shapes, each with various symbols.

I recommend using Imgur. Its free with ads and gives you a direct link to post to forums that makes the image appear. When the image is uploaded hover over the top right corner and you see dot click then go to share options. Copy and paste the one for forums.

That correct?
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Whats one thing you hate about burst/

They ruin the anime one way or another.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:08 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Whats one thing you hate about burst/

They ruin the anime one way or another.

Cant argue there
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:12 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Love these two[Image: Eho_NEYWsAE0AyF?format=jpg&name=large]
Best Legends Festival Duo no cap
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [Image: wZvw8Z5.jpg]
[Image: Z2Ou2BJ.jpg]

Woah thats cursed lol
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:12 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Love these two[Image: Eho_NEYWsAE0AyF?format=jpg&name=large]
Drum´s face tho
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:12 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Love these two[Image: Eho_NEYWsAE0AyF?format=jpg&name=large]
Best Legends Festival Duo no cap

Valt and Shu because its just the perfect duo, but this is right under it for me. Love their interactions. I hope they're partners during the tag team tournament.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:15 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yo what if Valt and Lui are partners.

That'd be nice as well.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:17 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:15 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yo what if Valt and Lui are partners.

That'd be nice as well.

I mean maybe Valt was smiling to him in the preview
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:19 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: [Image: 1CJEX1XNxW-Od0Ul25VgRaIjHTklE_7_ulhC9rqp...K0vafxBRkg]

yup
Manga panels but they're free to see on Shogakukan's official website so I won't get in trouble
[Image: Iz9DET3.jpg]
[Image: GTivXMv.jpg]
[Image: PoFryP7.jpg]
[Image: 7b85iMC.jpg]
[Image: IA7POxf.jpg]
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:23 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Manga panels but they're free to see on Shogakukan's official website so I won't get in trouble

nice
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:23 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Manga panels but they're free to see on Shogakukan's official website so I won't get in trouble

I love these panels. Hiro Morita is such an incredible artist.