(Dec. 02, 2020  12:47 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Wales

Bruh thats incest

LOL, they are not even family.
(Dec. 02, 2020  12:48 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  12:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh thats incest

LOL, they are not even family.

Wait what? But there twins?
(Dec. 02, 2020  12:48 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  12:48 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: LOL, they are not even family.

Wait what? But there twins?

No, their beys are twin. Remember that they two are from two different countries.
(Dec. 02, 2020  12:49 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  12:48 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait what? But there twins?

No, their beys are twin. Remember that they two are from two different countries.

oh they are known as the twin jewels now I remember lol
I have to say Julian is probally like around the 7th strongest blader in metal masters
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:10 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I have to say Julian is probally like around the 7th strongest blader in metal masters

Probably not. There’s 11 legendary bladers might I remind you.
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:11 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:10 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I have to say Julian is probally like around the 7th strongest blader in metal masters

Technically not, since he said in metal MASTERS. The Legendary Bladers wouldn't be legendary.
Actually, I don't think half of them were even KNOWN back then.
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:15 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:11 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Probably not. There’s 11 legendary bladers might I remind you.

Technically not, since he said in metal MASTERS. The Legendary Bladers wouldn't be legendary.
Actually, I don't think half of them were even KNOWN back then.

I didn’t read that actually.
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:11 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

IF each bladers were to rule a country, what country would suit for different bladers to rule? If you think it's too political, then just don't reply. I have asked a similar question earlier but i used the wrong words and expressed it in such a way it misunderstood.

Gingka - US
Ryuga - Russia and/or China
Damian - Israel
Julian - EU
Kyoya - India
Dynamis - Saudi-Arabia
Faust - NASA/ESA (not country but organizations)
Benkei - Texas and/or Nevada
Hyoma - Norway
Chris - Canada
Wales - UK
These are confirmed to be the strongest bladers in OG supposedly
Tyson (3 times world champ)
Kai
Brooklyn
Hiro
But in reality Kai is the strongest
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: These are confirmed to be the strongest bladers in OG supposedly
Kai
Brooklyn
Hiro

No, It's Tyson and Brooklyn on the first, Zeo on the second and Kai is the third.
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:27 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: These are confirmed to be the strongest bladers in OG supposedly
Kai
Brooklyn
Hiro

No, It's Tyson and Brooklyn on the first, Zeo on the second and Kai is the third.

Dude Tyson confirmed that Kai was the strongest blader in the series. Even he admited it himself.
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:27 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: No, It's Tyson and Brooklyn on the first, Zeo on the second and Kai is the third.

Dude Tyson confirmed that Kai was the strongest blader in the series. Even he admited it himself.

Tyson defeated bladers that Kai couldn't
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:29 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dude Tyson confirmed that Kai was the strongest blader in the series. Even he admited it himself.

Tyson defeated bladers that Kai couldn't

Yeah but you have to remember Kai defeated Brooklyn the 2nd time
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:29 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Tyson defeated bladers that Kai couldn't

Yeah but you have to remember Kai defeated Brooklyn the 2nd time

Yeah, but Tyson also defeated Brooklyn in addition to Zeo, someone that Kai couldn't defeat.
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:06 AM)Admiral W Wrote: How do you post pics in the thread?

[img](image url)[img]
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:31 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah but you have to remember Kai defeated Brooklyn the 2nd time

Yeah, but Tyson also defeated Brooklyn in addition to Zeo, someone that Kai couldn't defeat.

Tyson was implied to have won. But we can never know if he did. Tho I will say this could Ryuga have won against Rago?
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:31 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Yeah, but Tyson also defeated Brooklyn in addition to Zeo, someone that Kai couldn't defeat.

Tyson was implied to have won. But we can never know if he did. Tho I will say this could Ryuga have won against Rago?

If Rago didn't have power-absorbing abilities too then Ryuga could win.
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:33 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tyson was implied to have won. But we can never know if he did. Tho I will say this could Ryuga have won against Rago?

If Rago didn't have power-absorbing abilities too then Ryuga could win.

Yeah true.
But the problem is this Kai didnt know anything about Zeo´s bey so therefore he lost.
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:34 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:33 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: If Rago didn't have power-absorbing abilities too then Ryuga could win.

Yeah true.
But the problem is this Kai didnt know anything about Zeo´s bey so therefore he lost.

But why didn't he have a rematch then and won?
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:31 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:06 AM)Admiral W Wrote: How do you post pics in the thread?

[img](image url)[img]

Thanks
Said it before I’ll say it again. I’m scared for Season 6. Season 5 is a perfect finale in every way, so for Season 6 they’ll definitely have to do a soft reboot like Shogun Steel. The thing about Shogun Steel is that it was kinda average compared to the other seasons. Scared Season 6 will be the same deal.
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:34 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:34 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah true.

But why didn't he have a rematch then and won?

Because the writers dont want to.