Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 01, 2020  3:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote: This may be an unpopular opinion but I gotta say, sometimes I wonder if Shu is really Valt’s "best friend" cause sometimes, it seems like it should be Rantaro. Rantaro may have not been as inspirational to Valt as Shu in s1-2 but he always had Valt’s back, always hung out with him and even cried when he learned they would be seperated-heck, Rantaro only joined Bc Sol because he wanted to be on the same team as his friend. Shu is definitely a great friend but if you ask me nobody has given Valt as much support or had as much confidence in him as Rantaro. Rantaro was the guy who always stood up for Valt when people clowned him and he was one of the people who primarily made sure he was there for Valt when he was at his lowest points in his blading career.

Yeah I agree
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote: This may be an unpopular opinion but I gotta say, sometimes I wonder if Shu is really Valt’s "best friend" cause sometimes, it seems like it should be Rantaro. Rantaro may have not been as inspirational to Valt as Shu in s1-2 but he always had Valt’s back, always hung out with him and even cried when he learned they would be seperated-heck, Rantaro only joined Bc Sol because he wanted to be on the same team as his friend. Shu is definitely a great friend but if you ask me nobody has given Valt as much support or had as much confidence in him as Rantaro. Rantaro was the guy who always stood up for Valt when people clowned him and he was one of the people who primarily made sure he was there for Valt when he was at his lowest points in his blading career.
it's not an unpopular opinion it's not like your really wrong what you witness is a testament of rantaro's growth as a character.  with shu it was already set in stone he was introduced from the beginning as the childhood friend and played alot together as child (i mean younger age) and the know everything about each other . valt though him how to beyblade and shu got better at it and became popular and always going in tournaments now on the background they always together and each home together valt always like to eat shu's spaghetti but at one point you need to kind of separated them cause they fed to each other to get stronger at beyblading and have a strong friendly rival cause of that you can't keep them together you have to separated them.  now what i said is where already said from the gates but with rantaro we get to see him evolved together with valt as a character cause like him although the know how to beyblade they weren't exactly know to be great by others so cause of that rantaro knew the hardship of that and found a bond with valt cause of that on screen rantaro got major character growth (which alot of people never really realized) we as fans get to see rantaro out of the cast the most (one of the most to be precise) and thx to that he has become a tremendous friend look at his friendship with sisco too the legit know everything about each other which again Speaks about the amount of character growth good old rantaro got .it's kind like Amane and drum even though drum seems to view delta as the best friend Amane has been with him the most we as fans saw then the most.  the other example would be aiga and ranjiro ok that's different cause aiga doesn't have other best friend so they don't count but ranjiro has been the mvp to aiga as a best friend though.
I think being the Supportive Friend Who's Always Got Your Back trope runs in the Kiyama family.
Exactly why I like them; they're really great friends.

(Dec. 01, 2020  3:44 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I heard Hyuga caught a bad case of ebola

Lmao
Top 4 strongest bladers in OG:
1. Tyson (3 times world Champ)
2. Kai
3. Brooklyn
4. Hiro
A random thought I had right now
Why are they some many ships in this show?
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:02 PM)Pixi Wrote: A random thought I had right now

I think there is only one thats confirmed as of now
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:02 PM)Pixi Wrote: A random thought I had right now

I think there is only one thats confirmed as of now

oh wow :o
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:10 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think there is only one thats confirmed as of now

oh wow :o

people like shipping others lol
December calendars
[Image: RzTf9TT.jpg]
[Image: rIERrhQ.jpg]

Colored Metal Masters art
[Image: rZIG0JO.jpg]
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:20 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: December calendars

Is the 3rd picture used in the mfb remake set coming soon? Also is zero-g getting another season?
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:20 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: December calendars

Is the 3rd picture used in the mfb remake set coming soon? Also is zero-g getting another season?
Masters art is in the remake set. Shogun Steel calendar is just a calendar. We had a Gingka one last month.
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:20 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: December calendars

if that happens, I will literally be mad with happiness
This came to my mind when I was watching the title match between Aiga and Hearts today. How was Revive Phoenix able to absorb Dead Hades' power before destroying it? That's something that has was never again done by anyone, not even Phi himself. I mean, if he had that power, why did he never use it on Fafnir, Spriggan or Achilles? I know Phi and Hearts are brothers, but are Phoenix and Hades related in any way other than being two beys owned previously owned by their father?
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:42 PM)i\m batman Wrote: This came to my mind when I was watching the title match between Aiga and Hearts today. How was Revive Phoenix able to absorb Dead Hades' power before destroying it. That's something that has was never again done by anyone, not even Phi himself. I mean, if he had that power, why did he never use it on Fafnir, Spriggan or Achilles? I know Phi and Hearts are brothers, but are Phoenix and Hades related in any way other than being two beys owned previously owned by their father?

I assume he stole all of Hades' resonance which completely drained it of all its power.
I dont believ it but how is Hiro Granger the 4th strongest blader in all of the OG series lol
I think Shu is the strongest blader in burst
(Dec. 01, 2020  4:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think Shu is the strongest blader in burst

not the strongest but one of the strongest with the potential to be the strongest his in the same boat as valt and lane.
When you have the number 1 blader in the world who is the best and the other blader who is the strongest in the series.
(Dec. 01, 2020  5:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: When you have the number 1 blader in the world who is the best and the other blader who is the strongest in the series.

Wouldn't say that's necessarily accurate either. Valt is both.
(Dec. 01, 2020  5:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  5:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: When you have the number 1 blader in the world who is the best and the other blader who is the strongest in the series.

Wouldn't say that's necessarily accurate either. Valt is both.

So your basically saing Valt is both the best and the strongest.
I mean I guess I would agre with you. Even though he did lose badly to Lane.
(Dec. 01, 2020  5:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Valt is the best, Shu is the strongest.

there we go.
(Dec. 01, 2020  5:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  5:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Valt is the best, Shu is the strongest.

there we go.

lol this is our place where we used to debate MFB fights. Faust vrs Sakyo and Zyro
(Dec. 01, 2020  5:18 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  5:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: there we go.

lol this is our place where we used to debate MFB fights. Faust vrs Sakyo and Zyro

Faust for sure