Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 27, 2020  10:26 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Thats one side of the argument though, completely ignoring the capabilities of Destroyer

But Faust is stronger than Damian.

You can't just say that without presenting proof for your claims.
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:30 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:26 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: But Faust is stronger than Damian.

You can't just say that without presenting proof for your claims.

For the first, Dr. Ziggurat said he is the strongest blader in the world. Second, it took at least 20 bladers to defeat him, where as Damian could be defeated by one blader alone. Third, Faust could destroy the world if not stopped. Damian could not do that and last, why would Dr. Ziggurat choose Faust to power spiral force if Damian was stronger?
Valt vs Free
[Image: MC17Tzn.jpg]
[Image: CKfuoL1.jpg]

Dante really could've pulled through with a gf but he was too busy battling.....f
(Nov. 28, 2020  12:33 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Valt vs Free

Dante really could've pulled through with a gf but he was too busy battling.....f

Who won
(Nov. 28, 2020  1:13 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  12:33 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Valt vs Free

Who won

We only see this part of the battle. It was a just for show battle I think
I dont why some people thought Amane was gonna be the final boss in GT lmao.
Just cause someone gets there bey broken does not mean they are the final boss

Boi Ryuga be pulling in to fast for being the best lol.
(Nov. 28, 2020  4:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont why some people thought Amane was gonna be the final boss in GT lmao.

Boi Ryuga be pulling in to fast for being the best lol.

Nobody thought that, it’s just a fun joke to make (our dark lord will find you and when he does)
(Nov. 28, 2020  4:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont why some people thought Amane was gonna be the final boss in GT lmao.

I'll admit when I found out that Amane's bey was destroyed in the manga, I thought he would upgrade his bey, rise up the ranks through sheer determination and become the final opponent for Drum/Dante.

I was thinking and hoping the series might subvert our expectations and make the resident test-dummy for GT finally snap after so many humiliating defeats and getting his bey destroyed by Gwyn, thus leading him to create a new bey to destroy Regalia Genesis for what Gwyn did to his bey. This makes Drum concerned about what his friend has become, leading him to try and snap Amane out of the trance he was in by defeating him.

It would've been a great way to truly test the friendship between Drum and Amane, a sort of nice parallel to Valt VS Shu from Beyblade Burst God (only with the butt-monkey turned final boss, instead of a pro like Shu).
Now that I think of it Lane is just as crazy like Kira was back in Zero-G
(Nov. 28, 2020  1:14 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  1:13 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Who won

We only see this part of the battle. It was a just for show battle I think

Oh okay thx
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:02 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

I'll admit when I found out that Amane's bey was destroyed in the manga, I thought he would upgrade his bey, rise up the ranks through sheer determination and become the final opponent for Drum/Dante.

I was thinking and hoping the series might subvert our expectations and make the resident test-dummy for GT finally snap after so many humiliating defeats and getting his bey destroyed by Gwyn, thus leading him to create a new bey to destroy Regalia Genesis for what Gwyn did to his bey. This makes Drum concerned about what his friend has become, leading him to try and snap Amane out of the trance he was in by defeating him.

It would've been a great way to truly test the friendship between Drum and Amane, a sort of nice parallel to Valt VS Shu from Beyblade Burst God (only with the butt-monkey turned final boss, instead of a pro like Shu).

A new Ashura would’ve been cool. It exsists, but only I have it as a dark lord worshipper (well, maybe I shouldn’t have wasted a free 3D commission on Twisted Tempo so then I could actually have it).
What are your favourite redesigns/outfits in the sparking anime/manga? I personally really like Wakiya with his more authoritative mature outfit. I also think Rantaro is looking really snazzy with that dress shirt and all those extra details. Other than that, I think Free’s new design is kinda nice as well even though I think they could have done more.
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote: What are your favourite redesigns/outfits in the sparking anime/manga? I personally really like Wakiya with his more authoritative mature outfit. I also think Rantaro is looking really snazzy with that dress shirt and all those extra details. Other than that, I think Free’s new design is kinda nice as well even though I think they could have done more.

Love so many of the new designs. Free's is great, love the whole samurai look. Love Rantaro's look also. Very classy, really GQ lol.
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote: What are your favourite redesigns/outfits in the sparking anime/manga? I personally really like Wakiya with his more authoritative mature outfit. I also think Rantaro is looking really snazzy with that dress shirt and all those extra details. Other than that, I think Free’s new design is kinda nice as well even though I think they could have done more.
I think the best one might actually goes to Lui or Wakiya both outfits represents their character traits really well

I really like how all of them (minus maybe Wakiya) look similar to what they wore in their debut (most notably Valt, Shu and Free). My personal favourites are currently Valt and Wakiya (and maybe Shu, or that's my bias for the color pink kicking in).
Why in the world would someone ask Ryuga vs. Tithi, Ryuga vs. Damian,RYuga vs. whatever blader.
Just cause someone says that Ryuga is stronger than the 3 of them doesnt mean its true
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why in the world would someone ask Ryuga vs. Tithi, Ryuga vs. Damian,RYuga vs. whatever blader.
Just cause someone says that Ryuga is stronger than the 3 of them doesnt mean its true
Maybe not the three all at once but in all fairness, do you  really think Tithi and Damian are beating Ryuga in a 1v1 lol?
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why in the world would someone ask Ryuga vs. Tithi, Ryuga vs. Damian,RYuga vs. whatever blader.
Maybe not the three all at once but in all fairness, do you  really think Tithi and Damian are beating Ryuga in a 1v1 lol?

Its possible
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Maybe not the three all at once but in all fairness, do you  really think Tithi and Damian are beating Ryuga in a 1v1 lol?

Its possible
If Kyoya and Gingka couldn’t beat Ryuga at the time of their defeats then I don’t know about Tithi. I’m not saying Tithi could never beat Ryuga no matter what but if he walks into the fight the same as he has always been then he is definitely losing.
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who looks creepy?
Boris, I always got a bad feeling watching him granted, I was younger.
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:26 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Thats one side of the argument though, completely ignoring the capabilities of Destroyer

But Faust is stronger than Damian.

agreed

ryuga

well, you know. That dragon emeperor withstanded 50 percent of a God's power (Nemesis) I think only gingka or rago can beat ryuga.......

(Nov. 28, 2020  5:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

never. EVen if they combined, they will lose.
(Nov. 28, 2020  6:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:26 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: But Faust is stronger than Damian.

agreed

ryuga

well, you know. That dragon emeperor withstanded 50 percent of a God's power (Nemesis) I think only gingka or rago can beat ryuga.......

(Nov. 28, 2020  5:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Maybe not the three all at once but in all fairness, do you  really think Tithi and Damian are beating Ryuga in a 1v1 lol?

Who would win.

Hikaru vs Damian
Faust vs Doji
King vs Dynamis
Masamune vs Kyoya
Masamune vs Ryuga
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:51 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  6:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: agreed

ryuga

Who would win.

Hikaru vs Damian
Faust vs Doji
King vs Dynamis
Masamune vs Kyoya
Masamune vs Ryuga
Damian
Faust
King
Kyoya
Ryuga
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:02 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I'll admit when I found out that Amane's bey was destroyed in the manga, I thought he would upgrade his bey, rise up the ranks through sheer determination and become the final opponent for Drum/Dante.

A new Ashura would’ve been cool. It exsists, but only I have it as a dark lord worshipper (well, maybe I shouldn’t have wasted a free 3D commission on Twisted Tempo so then I could actually have it).

I agree fully