Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 16, 2020  10:58 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Here is a list of all special moves that Ryuga will inherit in my new project:

1. Grand Maelstrom
2. Grand Victoire
3. Grand Deucalion
4. Grand Fleet
5. Star Booster Attack
6. Stardust Driver
7. Storm Bringer
8. Befall the Ripper
9. Beautiful Death
10. Spiral Dimension
11. Lion Gale Force Wall
12. Lion 100 Fang Fury
13. Lion Wild Wind Fang Dance
14. King Lion Tearing Blast
15. King Lion Furious Blast Shot
16. King Lion Reverse Wind Strike
17. King Lion Crushing Fang
18. Cosmic Tornado
19. Brave Impact
20. King Induses whatever special move
21. Flame Claw
22. Diving Claw
23. Diving Arrow
24. Metal Wing Smash
25. Stream Slash
26. Counter Stance
27. Diving Crush
28. Smashing Claw
29. Shining Tornado Buster
30. Banard's Loop
31. Bull Uppercut
32. Red Horn Uppercut
33. Tornado Bull Uppercut
34. Maximum Stampede
35. Crush String
36. Double Stream Typhoon
37. Buster Tail
38. Flash Attack, Crimson Flash
39. Dragon Emperor Supreme Bite Strike (His own move)
40. Dragon Emperor Supreme Destruction (His own move)
41. Dragon Emperor Supreme Flight (His own move)
42. Dragon Emperor Life Destructor (His own move)
43. Flame Tornado (His own move)
44. Blaze Inferno (His own move)
45. Gehenna (His own move) - pocket dimension modelled after the lake of fire
46. Thunderstorm (His own move) - Will create literal hurricanes that can engolf whole cities, regions and even countries
47. Cosmic Dragon (His own move) - Will fly out to outer space and then charge with full force towards a place on the earth, similar to Gingka's Galaxy Nova
48. Dimensional Lightning (His own move) - It will use the lightning that he uses to teleport to teleport his opponent and the whole audience into an alternate dimension that he creates.
49. Dragon Emperor Stellar Dragon (His own move) - It will fly out to outer space and out of the universe to the multiverse and then charge towards the earth at full speed. Once it hits the earth, it will destroy whole regions and on the way, it will cause a gas planet to ignite because of the fire from the dragon and cause the planet to burn and look like a star (lol)

That's the list of the special moves that he will have in my project. But he will be able to add more special moves as he battles with other right-rotating beys with a spint rack/fusion wheel that can be reached. That will make him like Brooklyn and that's what he deserve after being humiliated by Rago in such a way.

so he steals all of them
(Nov. 16, 2020  10:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  10:58 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Here is a list of all special moves that Ryuga will inherit in my new project:

1. Grand Maelstrom
2. Grand Victoire
3. Grand Deucalion
4. Grand Fleet
5. Star Booster Attack
6. Stardust Driver
7. Storm Bringer
8. Befall the Ripper
9. Beautiful Death
10. Spiral Dimension
11. Lion Gale Force Wall
12. Lion 100 Fang Fury
13. Lion Wild Wind Fang Dance
14. King Lion Tearing Blast
15. King Lion Furious Blast Shot
16. King Lion Reverse Wind Strike
17. King Lion Crushing Fang
18. Cosmic Tornado
19. Brave Impact
20. King Induses whatever special move
21. Flame Claw
22. Diving Claw
23. Diving Arrow
24. Metal Wing Smash
25. Stream Slash
26. Counter Stance
27. Diving Crush
28. Smashing Claw
29. Shining Tornado Buster
30. Banard's Loop
31. Bull Uppercut
32. Red Horn Uppercut
33. Tornado Bull Uppercut
34. Maximum Stampede
35. Crush String
36. Double Stream Typhoon
37. Buster Tail
38. Flash Attack, Crimson Flash
39. Dragon Emperor Supreme Bite Strike (His own move)
40. Dragon Emperor Supreme Destruction (His own move)
41. Dragon Emperor Supreme Flight (His own move)
42. Dragon Emperor Life Destructor (His own move)
43. Flame Tornado (His own move)
44. Blaze Inferno (His own move)
45. Gehenna (His own move) - pocket dimension modelled after the lake of fire
46. Thunderstorm (His own move) - Will create literal hurricanes that can engolf whole cities, regions and even countries
47. Cosmic Dragon (His own move) - Will fly out to outer space and then charge with full force towards a place on the earth, similar to Gingka's Galaxy Nova
48. Dimensional Lightning (His own move) - It will use the lightning that he uses to teleport to teleport his opponent and the whole audience into an alternate dimension that he creates.
49. Dragon Emperor Stellar Dragon (His own move) - It will fly out to outer space and out of the universe to the multiverse and then charge towards the earth at full speed. Once it hits the earth, it will destroy whole regions and on the way, it will cause a gas planet to ignite because of the fire from the dragon and cause the planet to burn and look like a star (lol)

That's the list of the special moves that he will have in my project. But he will be able to add more special moves as he battles with other right-rotating beys with a spint rack/fusion wheel that can be reached. That will make him like Brooklyn and that's what he deserve after being humiliated by Rago in such a way.

so he steals all of them

All of the beasts moves except his own he has stolen and inherited from his battles in Metal Masters and Metal Fury and he will steal more moves, / beasts as he battles.
(Nov. 16, 2020  11:01 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  10:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: so he steals all of them

All of the beasts moves except his own he has stolen and inherited from his battles in Metal Masters and Metal Fury and he will steal more moves, / beasts as he battles.

ok
(Nov. 16, 2020  11:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  11:01 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: All of the beasts moves except his own he has stolen and inherited from his battles in Metal Masters and Metal Fury and he will steal more moves, / beasts as he battles.

ok

And these stolen moves won't be purple evil versions like Rago. They will be in their true form. And also, he won't be able to steal moves from beys like Gravity destroyer or Variares DD or Flame Byxis. That will infuriate him when he battles such beys.
(Nov. 16, 2020  11:05 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  11:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ok

And these stolen moves won't be purple evil versions like Rago. They will be in their true form. And also, he won't be able to steal moves from beys like Gravity destroyer or Variares DD or Flame Byxis. That will infuriate him when he battles such beys.

Kings special move is called King Of Thundersword
(Nov. 16, 2020  11:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  11:05 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: And these stolen moves won't be purple evil versions like Rago. They will be in their true form. And also, he won't be able to steal moves from beys like Gravity destroyer or Variares DD or Flame Byxis. That will infuriate him when he battles such beys.

Kings special move is called King Of Thundersword

Yeah, but he won't inherit it and won't be able to steal it because King's bey is reverse-rotation,
Should Ryuga steal all the star fragments?
(Nov. 16, 2020  11:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Should Ryuga steal all the star fragments?

He will inherit them with his new bey. He never knew in metal fury that he would get all their beasts and powers but he will be happy to have all those powers and he will be able to steal from any right-rotation bey with a spin track that can be reached. In order counter that, i think that Gingka's bey will also have to evolve in my new project in order to make him equal in power.
(Nov. 16, 2020  11:08 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  11:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Should Ryuga steal all the star fragments?

He will inherit them with his new bey. He never knew in metal fury that he would get all their beasts and powers but he will be happy to have all those powers. In order counter that, i think that Gingka's bey will also have to evolve in my new project in order to make him equal in power.

sounds cool
(Nov. 16, 2020  11:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  11:08 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: He will inherit them with his new bey. He never knew in metal fury that he would get all their beasts and powers but he will be happy to have all those powers. In order counter that, i think that Gingka's bey will also have to evolve in my new project in order to make him equal in power.

sounds cool

Yeah, and imagine the next time then Ryuga battles King in the world championships. He will know that he won't steal the powers of King, which will infuriate him but he will then just use Gingka's Stardust driver and defeat King easily. LOL. And i forgot to say that he will also gain all the abilities of the beys. So if he has inherited star fragments/powers of solar system beys, he will also be able to manipulate the planets. So he won't only gain the spin strength, beasts and moves but also the abilities of the beys. For example, he will not just inherit Twisted Tempo's special move, but also it's abilities meaning that he can produce an infinite amount of energy and do what the spiral force did. The only limitations to his abilities will be reverse-rotating beys and beys where he can't reach the spin track and that's to make him having weaknesses too because he is not Rago, he is Ryuga and needs some weak sides so the project can be more interesting.
If there would be a bey named Pharol what would the blader be called?
Legends aren't getting weaker, their opponents are getting stronger. Nuff said.
stated this from Ziggurat in Masters:
the best reverse rotation blader is Ryuga
the best normal rotation blader is Gingka
Anybody else notice that Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter and Phi are alike? They both let the main character go so that they would become strong enough to defeat and also said that the flower would ripen.
Gotta be honest you cant say someone is the best blader in all of beyblade.
What season of beyblade sucked the most for you?
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What season of beyblade sucked the most for you?

I think it is first season of burst (i like burst now but the first season was trash)
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:22 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What season of beyblade sucked the most for you?

I think it is first season of burst (i like burst now but the first season was trash)

agreed
Season 3. It was doing fine (and just fine mind you) until after the dead grand arc. They didn’t need to bring Phi back and start all that destruction thirst bs.
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
Season 3. It was doing fine (and just fine mind you) until after the dead grand arc. They didn’t need to bring Phi back and start all that destruction thirst bs.

That annoyed me so much.
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:22 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I think it is first season of burst (i like burst now but the first season was trash)

agreed

yup

(Nov. 17, 2020  3:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Season 3. It was doing fine (and just fine mind you) until after the dead grand arc. They didn’t need to bring Phi back and start all that destruction thirst bs.

That annoyed me so much.

lol
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:43 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: agreed

yup

(Nov. 17, 2020  3:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That annoyed me so much.

lol

fore real
(Nov. 17, 2020  4:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:43 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: yup

lol

fore real

i know.........
The worst character in MFB is defintely that brat EIght
(Nov. 17, 2020  4:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The worst character in MFB is defintely that brat EIght

no that crab guy