Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 16, 2020  2:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  5:19 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Yeah, and when Kai won, Dranzer died.

That is true supposedly. But Kai didnt die. Even tho from what I know is that if Kai did die. Dranzer revived him and also  Kai had a bandage around his eye due to the fact Dranzer could be seen. It is still unknown if Kai is really alive or dead
In the manga he has a son so he pretty much does survive.
(Nov. 16, 2020  2:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  2:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That is true supposedly. But Kai didnt die. Even tho from what I know is that if Kai did die. Dranzer revived him and also  Kai had a bandage around his eye due to the fact Dranzer could be seen. It is still unknown if Kai is really alive or dead
In the manga he has a son so he pretty much does survive.

True true. But why does on the beyblade wiki it says that Kai died?
(Nov. 16, 2020  2:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  2:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: In the manga he has a son so he pretty much does survive.

True true. But why does on the beyblade wiki it says that Kai died?
Wiki is a fan run site so if you found a mistake feel free to tell it to the guy that edited it or the guy that can
I have to say that from all these sagas the rival to the main character is the one who usually sacrifices themself to defeat the main antagonist in the end
(Nov. 16, 2020  12:10 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  6:49 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Who do you think are the strongest in each season?

I think it's following:

Metal Fusion:
1. Gingka
2. Ryuga
3. Ryo Hagane w/Burn Fireblaze
4. Reiji
5. Doji
6. Kyoya
7. Yu and Tsubasa
8. Hyoma
9. Hikaru

Metal Masters:
1. Gingka and Ryuga
2. Faust
3. Ryo Hagane w/Burn Fireblaze and Kyoya
4. Damian
5. Nile
6. Dashan
7. Julian
8. Tsubasa
9. Argo
10. Jack
11. Sophie and Wales
12. Chao Xin
13. Chi-Yun

Metal Fury:
1. Rago
2. Ryuga
3. Gingka
4. King, Chris, Tithi, Pluto, Dynamis and/or Kyoya
5. Aguma and/or Kyoya
6. Yuki
7. Ryo Hagane w/Burn Fireblaze
8. Masamune
9. Bao
10. Ryuto
11. Dashan

For Metal Fury I think Chris would be in 6th place. Ryuga was a little below Gingka imo

in metal masters, ryuga is more powerful than Gingka. Gingka only becomes ryuga's equal in begining of shogun steel

(Nov. 16, 2020  12:23 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  12:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What is stronger in your opinion Light or Dark?

Equal.

Who do you think would win?

1. Kai with Black Dranzer vs Ryuga with Lightning L-Drago?
2. Kai with Black Dranzer vs Zeo?
3. Kai with Black Dranzer vs Brooklyn?

ryuga
kai
brooklyn
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:08 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  12:10 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: For Metal Fury I think Chris would be in 6th place. Ryuga was a little below Gingka imo

in metal masters, ryuga is more powerful than Gingka. Gingka only becomes ryuga's equal in begining of shogun steel

(Nov. 16, 2020  12:23 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Equal.

Who do you think would win?

1. Kai with Black Dranzer vs Ryuga with Lightning L-Drago?
2. Kai with Black Dranzer vs Zeo?
3. Kai with Black Dranzer vs Brooklyn?

ryuga
kai
brooklyn

lol
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:08 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: in metal masters, ryuga is more powerful than Gingka. Gingka only becomes ryuga's equal in begining of shogun steel

ryuga
kai
brooklyn

lol

yup
Favorite moments in beyblade:
Kai defeating Brooklyn using Beyspirit
Ryuga giving Kenta star fragment after he got destroyed by Rago
Final battle between Shu and valt
(Nov. 16, 2020  3:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I have to say that from all these sagas the rival to the main character is the one who usually sacrifices themself to defeat the main antagonist in the end

bye bye shu lol
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:24 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  3:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I have to say that from all these sagas the rival to the main character is the one who usually sacrifices themself to defeat the main antagonist in the end

bye bye shu lol

yes sir
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Favorite moments in beyblade:

NO!!!!!!!! I disagree with the second. the best one in metal fury is how ryuga uses his beyspirit and manages to hold back 50 percent of A GOD"S POWer!
And when he is like: DON"T MESS WITH ME: Dragon emeperor SUPREME FLIGHT!

(Nov. 16, 2020  4:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:24 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: bye bye shu lol

yes sir

lol..............

shu, "time to kiss ur bey goodbye"
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:26 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Favorite moments in beyblade:

NO!!!!!!!! I disagree with the second. the best one in metal fury is how ryuga uses his beyspirit and manages to hold back 50 percent of A GOD"S POWer!
And when he is like: DON"T MESS WITH ME: Dragon emeperor SUPREME FLIGHT!

(Nov. 16, 2020  4:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: yes sir

lol..............

shu, "time to kiss ur bey goodbye"

Those moments were satisfying lol.
Another one is how Kenta tried every time to convince Ryuga to join the good side
I respect Shu, but not the one you are thinking of.
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I respect Shu, but not the one you are thinking of.

me tooo........I just like Aiga and Valt better
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:40 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I respect Shu, but not the one you are thinking of.

hmmm.... ok
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:40 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

Not that Shu. The one that uses hokuto shinken
What blader do you think has the biggest plot armor ever?
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What blader do you think has the biggest plot armor ever?

gingka
Biggest plot armor award for burst goes to: Lane
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:44 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What blader do you think has the biggest plot armor ever?

gingka

nah bruh, lane
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:44 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: gingka

nah bruh, lane

yup lol
(Nov. 16, 2020  2:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  5:19 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Yeah, and when Kai won, Dranzer died.

That is true supposedly. But Kai didnt die. Even tho from what I know is that if Kai did die. Dranzer revived him and also  Kai had a bandage around his eye due to the fact Dranzer could be seen. It is still unknown if Kai is really alive or dead

Didn't every bit-beast, including Brooklyn's Zeus die at the end except Zeo's Burning Cereberus?
(Nov. 16, 2020  10:13 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  2:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That is true supposedly. But Kai didnt die. Even tho from what I know is that if Kai did die. Dranzer revived him and also  Kai had a bandage around his eye due to the fact Dranzer could be seen. It is still unknown if Kai is really alive or dead

Didn't every bit-beast, including Brooklyn's Zeus die at the end except Zeo's Burning Cereberus?

Idk
Here is a list of all special moves that Ryuga will inherit in my new project:

1. Grand Maelstrom
2. Grand Victoire
3. Grand Deucalion
4. Grand Fleet
5. Star Booster Attack
6. Stardust Driver
7. Storm Bringer
8. Befall the Ripper
9. Beautiful Death
10. Spiral Dimension
11. Lion Gale Force Wall
12. Lion 100 Fang Fury
13. Lion Wild Wind Fang Dance
14. King Lion Tearing Blast
15. King Lion Furious Blast Shot
16. King Lion Reverse Wind Strike
17. King Lion Crushing Fang
18. Cosmic Tornado
19. Brave Impact
20. King Induses whatever special move
21. Flame Claw
22. Diving Claw
23. Diving Arrow
24. Metal Wing Smash
25. Stream Slash
26. Counter Stance
27. Diving Crush
28. Smashing Claw
29. Shining Tornado Buster
30. Banard's Loop
31. Bull Uppercut
32. Red Horn Uppercut
33. Tornado Bull Uppercut
34. Maximum Stampede
35. Crush String
36. Double Stream Typhoon
37. Buster Tail
38. Flash Attack, Crimson Flash
39. Dragon Emperor Supreme Bite Strike (His own move)
40. Dragon Emperor Supreme Destruction (His own move)
41. Dragon Emperor Supreme Flight (His own move)
42. Dragon Emperor Life Destructor (His own move)
43. Flame Tornado (His own move)
44. Blaze Inferno (His own move)
45. Gehenna (His own move) - pocket dimension modelled after the lake of fire
46. Thunderstorm (His own move) - Will create literal hurricanes that can engolf whole cities, regions and even countries
47. Cosmic Dragon (His own move) - Will fly out to outer space and then charge with full force towards a place on the earth, similar to Gingka's Galaxy Nova
48. Dimensional Lightning (His own move) - It will use the lightning that he uses to teleport to teleport his opponent and the whole audience into an alternate dimension that he creates.
49. Dragon Emperor Stellar Dragon (His own move) - It will fly out to outer space and out of the universe to the multiverse and then charge towards the earth at full speed. Once it hits the earth, it will destroy whole regions and on the way, it will cause a gas planet to ignite because of the fire from the dragon and cause the planet to burn and look like a star (lol)

That's the list of the special moves that he will have in my project. But he will be able to add more special moves as he battles with other right-rotating beys with a spint rack/fusion wheel that can be reached. That will make him like Brooklyn and that's what he deserve after being humiliated by Rago in such a way.