Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 12, 2020  12:11 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: In my project, Ryuga's new bey will have the largest arsenal of beasts and moves. He will inherit all the beasts and moves of Sophie, Wales, Jack, Faust, Kyoya (Fang Leone), Gingka, except Galaxy Nova (Big bang Pegasis), Yuki, King Indus, Kenta, Tsubasa, Chris, Johannes, Benkei, Zeo (Metal Fury) and Toby (Metal Fury) and he will be able to absorb beasts and moves from any right-rotation bey with a spin track/fusion wheel that L-Drago can reach. A good idea? That would make him like Brooklyn.

not really. I will suggest that Ryuga goes on a journey, finds a ancient power and seeks to overcome it. Then he finds out that it is only a fraction of the real power. That power was the real reason behind nemesis, the dark power, and twisted tempo. Then it turns out that the power is way too powerful to control. Ryuga has to go to forgotten places in the world to discover the secret of it to master it;s power

(Nov. 12, 2020  4:25 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:24 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: king got this  variares and king are basically the better and stronger version of Julian and perseus.

No, Black Excalibur actually dwarfs King of Thundersword.

black excalibur is literally a baby in compariosn to King of Thundersword. King would literally beat the mess out of Julian and his bey
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:25 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:24 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: king got this  variares and king are basically the better and stronger version of Julian and perseus.

No, Black Excalibur actually dwarfs King of Thundersword.

by talent and skill plus star fragment this alone are enough to out king above Julian plus perseus was originally based on variares too .
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:26 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  12:11 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: In my project, Ryuga's new bey will have the largest arsenal of beasts and moves. He will inherit all the beasts and moves of Sophie, Wales, Jack, Faust, Kyoya (Fang Leone), Gingka, except Galaxy Nova (Big bang Pegasis), Yuki, King Indus, Kenta, Tsubasa, Chris, Johannes, Benkei, Zeo (Metal Fury) and Toby (Metal Fury) and he will be able to absorb beasts and moves from any right-rotation bey with a spin track/fusion wheel that L-Drago can reach. A good idea? That would make him like Brooklyn.

not really. I will suggest that Ryuga goes on a journey, finds a ancient power and seeks to overcome it. Then he finds out that it is only a fraction of the real power. That power was the real reason behind nemesis, the dark power, and twisted tempo. Then it turns out that the power is way too powerful to control. Ryuga has to go to forgotten places in the world to discover the secret of it to master it;s power

No, because Lightning L-Drago's dark power was created by humans, Twisted Tempo was created by science and Nemesis's dark power was from the black sun, so it's not possible unless he travels in space all around the universe or even the multiverse. It's better that his new bey is able to not just steal spin strength but also special moves and beasts.
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:58 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I am at the point where I love MFB  4 ever

*sigh*
6Jupiter5
EarthHelios
Ya'll are huge mfb fans, but you also like burst and you're pretty chill. Can u tell Ryuga's Son why he should try burst, or at least not diss it? He's not gonna take it from me, Eclipse Force, or God Draguler, and I'm kinda biased anyways, I started blading in the dual-layer age of burst. Thanks.

Here. I am sorry for it but I will never like burst more than MFB. I will try burst but not let it take the position of MFB.

(Nov. 12, 2020  4:28 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:26 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: not really. I will suggest that Ryuga goes on a journey, finds a ancient power and seeks to overcome it. Then he finds out that it is only a fraction of the real power. That power was the real reason behind nemesis, the dark power, and twisted tempo. Then it turns out that the power is way too powerful to control. Ryuga has to go to forgotten places in the world to discover the secret of it to master it;s power

No, because Lightning L-Drago's dark power was created by humans, Twisted Tempo was created by science and Nemesis's dark power was from the black sun, so it's not possible unless he travels in space all around the universe or even the multiverse. It's better that his new bey is able to not just steal spin strength but also special moves and beasts.

The origin of the power was a star fragment. It could be that a ancient power, before civilization, rose again and attempted to control the world. If you don't like it, then just forgot about my idea.........
king is the better Julian, aguma the better dashan, dunamis the better tsubasa, tithi the better yu. those ate basically the upgrade of the ones that was supposed to be legend but didnt. they only odd out is yuki
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:31 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: king is the better Julian, aguma the better dashan, dunamis the better tsubasa, tithi the better yu. those ate basically the upgrade of the ones that was supposed to be legend but didnt. they only odd out is yuki

I don't agree. Dynamis is nothing like tsubasa. Neither is aguma like dashan.............
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:32 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:31 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: king is the better Julian, aguma the better dashan, dunamis the better tsubasa, tithi the better yu. those ate basically the upgrade of the ones that was supposed to be legend but didnt. they only odd out is yuki

I don't agree. Dynamis is nothing like tsubasa. Neither is aguma like dashan.............

true
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lui vs. Shu

going by current events shu
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  9:58 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: *sigh*
6Jupiter5
EarthHelios
Ya'll are huge mfb fans, but you also like burst and you're pretty chill. Can u tell Ryuga's Son why he should try burst, or at least not diss it? He's not gonna take it from me, Eclipse Force, or God Draguler, and I'm kinda biased anyways, I started blading in the dual-layer age of burst. Thanks.

Here. I am sorry for it but I will never like burst more than MFB. I will try burst but not let it take the position of MFB.

I understand. I'm just saying don't judge a book by its cover. And since you like L-Drago so much, if you were to get burst, Rage Longinus and Mirage Fafnir(the burst equivalents of Destroy and Meteo, respectively.)
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt and Shu vs. Aiger and Lui

Team 1 barely
triumphs
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:28 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:26 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: not really. I will suggest that Ryuga goes on a journey, finds a ancient power and seeks to overcome it. Then he finds out that it is only a fraction of the real power. That power was the real reason behind nemesis, the dark power, and twisted tempo. Then it turns out that the power is way too powerful to control. Ryuga has to go to forgotten places in the world to discover the secret of it to master it;s power

However, i do plan that if this project becomes a success, i may make a sequel in which there is revealed that something strange is going on in cosmos. It will be that the powers of Lightning L-Drago, Twisted Tempo and Nemesis that were released out in space have been growing since and have become so powerful that they are starting to cause disruptions in space and time and even starts affecting multiverse and other universes like original, beyraiderz/beywarriors cyborg and burst worlds. They will have to stop it and it will be a long and hard journey full of dangers, however i have not thought so much about it because first, i have to see how it will go with my current project. Currently, not too many are interested so i will have to wait until i get more people interested in my project so it's not going to happen soon.
WHo do you think is the best reverse rotation blader
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:33 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Here. I am sorry for it but I will never like burst more than MFB. I will try burst but not let it take the position of MFB.

I understand. I'm just saying don't judge a book by its cover. And since you like L-Drago so much, if you were to get burst, Rage Longinus and Mirage Fafnir(the burst equivalents of Destroy and Meteo, respectively.)

ok........I am trying burst but I don't think I will get any beys anytime soon......... how do u know i like l drago?

(Nov. 12, 2020  4:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Faust vs. Brooklyn

Faust but barely

Faust but barely

It's a hard one. Brooklyn is said to be able to absorb powers, but Faust is said to be immune to power-absorbing. Both beys can create black holes and other dimensions and both beys are said to be able to destroy the world. This is a hard one. I think that Faust is the Metal Saga counterpart of Brooklyn, so i don't know,
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: WHo do you think is the best reverse rotation blader

Pluto/Rago
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:36 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:

It's a hard one. Brooklyn is said to be able to absorb powers, but Faust is said to be immune to power-absorbing. Both beys can create black holes and other dimensions and both beys are said to be able to destroy the world. This is a hard one. I think that Faust is the Metal Saga counterpart of Brooklyn, so i don't know,

Faust is NOT IMMune to spin stealing. I would say Faust because he can literally suck brooklyn's bey in a black hole
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:33 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I understand. I'm just saying don't judge a book by its cover. And since you like L-Drago so much, if you were to get burst, Rage Longinus and Mirage Fafnir(the burst equivalents of Destroy and Meteo, respectively.)

ok........I am trying burst but I don't think I will get any beys anytime soon......... how do u know i like l drago?

Faust but barely

Faust but barely

...ur pfp is l drago, ur name is Ryuga's Son, from the way u talk about him, Ryuga is ur favorite character.
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:32 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:31 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: king is the better Julian,  aguma the better dashan,  dunamis the better tsubasa,  tithi the better yu. those ate basically the upgrade of the ones that was supposed to be legend but didnt.  they only odd out is yuki

not by personality was talking about strength.  but skills aguma has the same skill as dashan they train from they same temple before aguma's ancestor got banished aguma In fact is better skill ,  dunamis is smart in battle by calculating which tsubasa like to do you don't have to s carbon copy of someone to consider an upgrade king and Julian has nothing in common aside the dual spin bey that alone will make him an upgrade to Julian cause if Julian had that power this is king is what his strength would look like
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Best normal rotation blader?

Gingka or Rago

(Nov. 12, 2020  4:38 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:32 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I don't agree. Dynamis is nothing like tsubasa. Neither is aguma like dashan.............

not by personality was talking about strength.  but skills aguma has the same skill as dashan they train from they same temple before aguma's ancestor got banished aguma In fact is better skill ,  dunamis is smart in battle by calculating which tsubasa like to do you don't have to s carbon copy of someone to consider an upgrade king and Julian has nothing in common aside the dual spin bey that alone will make him an upgrade to Julian cause if Julian had that power this is king is what his strength would look like

personality (one main key factor) and power level (important) are not equal at all
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ok........I am trying burst but I don't think I will get any beys anytime soon......... how do u know i like l drago?

Faust but barely

Faust but barely

...ur pfp is l drago, ur name is Ryuga's Son, from the way u talk about him, Ryuga is ur favorite character.

true...................I really hate lightning l drago though