Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 11, 2020  12:12 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: 1. Idk lol
2. Probally 1 minute

But i think they changed when they saw Rago's destruction of the world.

Totally agree, except for hades gate but Rago would destroy it out of existence.

Damian: Im going to beat you
Rago: Boi Imma wreck you....... 1 second later; Poof he gone
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:13 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:12 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: But i think they changed when they saw Rago's destruction of the world.

Totally agree, except for hades gate but Rago would destroy it out of existence.

Damian: Im going to beat you

Rago absorb Hades gate and then replaces Damian as the ruler of hades. Rago is floating in hades tormenting Damian lol.
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:15 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:13 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Damian: Im going to beat you

Rago absorb Hades gate and then replaces Damian as the ruler of hades. Rago is floating in hades tormenting Damian lol.

yeah
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:18 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:15 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Rago absorb Hades gate and then replaces Damian as the ruler of hades. Rago is floating in hades tormenting Damian lol.

yeah

Rago: You fool! Hades never belonged to you! It always belonged to us, the descendants of King hades. That's why it's called "hades". You were just a pawn used to revive me, the god of destruction!
Damian: No! It can't be! This is icky! Ryuga, please help me!
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:20 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:18 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: yeah

Rago: You fool! Hades never belonged to you! It always belonged to us, the descendants of King hades. That's why it's called "hades". You were just a pawn used to revive me, the god of destruction!

Ryuga: Your just a pet for Hades
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:21 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:20 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Rago: You fool! Hades never belonged to you! It always belonged to us, the descendants of King hades. That's why it's called "hades". You were just a pawn used to revive me, the god of destruction!

Ryuga: Your just a pet for Hades

Yeah, and Damian thought that he is the ruler of the realm of Hades when it belongs to the god of destruction. He would try to command the three-headed dog and the nature in hades just to discover that it doesn't work anymore and it's Rago who controls hades realm from now.

Damian: No, i am not. I am so sorry for what i have done! I didn't know better. Please forgive me and show mercy on me!
Ryuga: Yeah, like i'll fall for that and believe you! I won't protect you. You were evil, and now you see the consequences of it. You deserved it. Fair and square.
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:25 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:21 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga: Your just a pet for Hades

Yeah, and Damian thought that he is the ruler of the realm of Hades when it belongs to the god of destruction. He would try to command the three-headed dog and the nature in hades just to discover that it doesn't work anymore and it's Rago who controls hades realm from now.

Damian: No, i am not. I am so sorry for what i have done! I didn't know better. Please forgive me and show mercy on me!
Ryuga: Yeah, like i'll fall for that and believe you! I won't protect you. You were evil, and now you see the consequences of it. You deserved it. Fair and square.

Jack is in their laughing at Damian for being a foolish person
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:25 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Yeah, and Damian thought that he is the ruler of the realm of Hades when it belongs to the god of destruction. He would try to command the three-headed dog and the nature in hades just to discover that it doesn't work anymore and it's Rago who controls hades realm from now.

Jack is in their laughing at Damian for being a foolish person

No, Jack is trying to support him but is completely helpless against Rago and Ryuga.

Damian: Cries
Ryuga: These are just crocodile tears. You don't cry. You can't cry. Do you think you can fool me with that? I am the dragon emperor. Don't even try.
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:28 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Jack is in their laughing at Damian for being a foolish person

No, Jack is trying to support him but is completely helpless against Rago and Ryuga.

Ryuga: These are just crocodile tears. You don't cry. You can't cry. Do you think you can fool me with that? I am the dragon emperor. Don't even try.

Wait arent we forgetting someone
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:28 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: No, Jack is trying to support him but is completely helpless against Rago and Ryuga.

Wait arent we forgetting someone

Who?
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:30 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait arent we forgetting someone

Who?

Pluto!!!!
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:30 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Who?

Pluto!!!!

Yeah, maybe better. Bcause wouldn't have time to be inside hades as he would be busy battling with the legendary bladers, so Pluto would rule hades gate and the realm inside torturing Damian and a spirit/hologram of Rago would appear inside hades gate where he would talk to Damian about how foolish he was thinking that he is the ruler of the underworld and the three-headed dog would bow to Rago.
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:33 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Pluto!!!!

Yeah, maybe better. Bcause wouldn't have time to be inside hades as he would be busy battling with the legendary bladers, so Pluto would rule hades gate and the realm inside torturing Damian and a spirit/hologram of Rago would appear inside hades gate where he would talk to Damian about how foolish he was and the three-headed dog would bow to Rago.

Kerbecs would swallow Damian whole. Doji be there stomping on Damian
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:34 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:33 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Yeah, maybe better. Bcause wouldn't have time to be inside hades as he would be busy battling with the legendary bladers, so Pluto would rule hades gate and the realm inside torturing Damian and a spirit/hologram of Rago would appear inside hades gate where he would talk to Damian about how foolish he was and the three-headed dog would bow to Rago.

Kerbecs would swallow Damian whole. Doji be there stomping on Damian

No, Doji would be busy outside of hades gate. Pluto would be there stomping on Damian. Damian would scream to Ryuga and Ryuga would hear it and teleport into hades gate and tell Damian the he won't protect him.
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:35 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:34 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kerbecs would swallow Damian whole. Doji be there stomping on Damian

No, Doji would be busy outside of hades gate. Pluto would be there stomping on Damian. Damian would scream to Ryuga and Ryuga would hear it and teleport into hades gate and tell Damian the he won't protect him.

Ok enough bullying Damian. Even Kenta would make fun of him
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:36 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:35 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: No, Doji would be busy outside of hades gate. Pluto would be there stomping on Damian. Damian would scream to Ryuga and Ryuga would hear it and teleport into hades gate and tell Damian the he won't protect him.

Ok enough bullying Damian. Even Kenta would make fun of him

No, Kenta would ask Gingka and his friends to forgive him but Gingka and co would be too busy saving the world from destruction and Ryuga would tell Kenta to not fall for Damian's tears, as he is not speaking true.
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Damian is getting roasted badly

Yeah, but this is what happens when you are evil. It hits back at yourself. Maybe he would then learn what he did is wrong.
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:41 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Damian is getting roasted badly

Yeah, but this is what happens when you are evil. It hits back at yourself. Maybe he would then learn what he did is wrong.

But what happens if he was already dead damian
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:42 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:41 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Yeah, but this is what happens when you are evil. It hits back at yourself. Maybe he would then learn what he did is wrong.

But what happens if he was already dead damian

Then this won't happen, but if i was the creator of the series, this story about Damian losing control over his own hades realm to Rago would happen. And he is not just getting roasted. Every legendary blader wants to forgive him except Kyoya and Ryuga. Kyoya because his mean personality thinking that Damian deserves it and should never be forgiven and that there is no place for cowards in this world and Ryuga because he don't believe in what Damian is saying. But the legendary bladers are busy with fighting Rago.
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:43 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:42 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: But what happens if he was already dead damian

Then this won't happen, but if i was the creator of the series, this story about Damian losing control over his own hades realm to Rago would happen. And he is not just getting roasted. Every legendary blader wants to forgive him except Kyoya and Ryuga. Kyoya because his mean personality thinking that Damian deserves it and should never be forgiven and that there is no place for cowards in this world and Ryuga because he don't believe in what Damian is saying. But the legendary bladers are busy with fighting Rago.

Damian: Help me pllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaassssssssseeeeeeeee!
Everyone: Nah! Your dead!
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:43 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Then this won't happen, but if i was the creator of the series, this story about Damian losing control over his own hades realm to Rago would happen. And he is not just getting roasted. Every legendary blader wants to forgive him except Kyoya and Ryuga. Kyoya because his mean personality thinking that Damian deserves it and should never be forgiven and that there is no place for cowards in this world and Ryuga because he don't believe in what Damian is saying. But the legendary bladers are busy with fighting Rago.

Damian: Help me pllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaassssssssseeeeeeeee!

LOL

Or:
Damian: Forgive me!
Gingka and co: Should we forgive him?
Gingka, Yes! He is regretting. It's very good. You must always forgive!
Kyoya: No, what are you babbling about? One should never forgive. Cowards have no place in this world
Gingka: No, that's not true!
Madoka: But please, we can't let him just be there in hades!
Ryuga: I would forgive him if he spoke true, but he is not speaking true. Don't fall for his crocodile tears!
Dynamis: Right now we don't have time to go inside hades. We have to stop Nemesis
Gingka: Oh  :(  What will happen to Damian?
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:53 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Damian: Help me pllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaassssssssseeeeeeeee!

LOL

Or:
Damian: Forgive me!
Gingka and co: Should we forgive him?
Gingka, Yes! He is regretting. It's very good. You must always forgive!
Kyoya: No, what are you babbling about? One should never forgive. Cowards have no place in this world
Gingka: No, that's not true!
Madoka: But please, we can't let him just be there in hades!
Ryuga: I would forgive him if he spoke true, but he is not speaking true. Don't fall for his crocodile tears!
Dynamis: Right now we don't have time to go inside hades. We have to stop Nemesis
Gingka: Oh Unhappy What will happen to Damian?

Lol. Dun Dun DUNnnnnnnnnn........ To be continued
(Nov. 10, 2020  10:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  10:02 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Then why was Ryuga going around wanting to take the other legendary bladers star fragment powers? He wanted to make himself become the most powerful I believe. Against Chris, he was trying to flat out absorb his power to become his own, Gingka's dialogue implies that he was going to steal Orion's power had he kept going.

More evidence to back up is that Gingka interrupted Ryuga’s battle with Chris to prevent that from happening.

No he didn't. Kenta did that