Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Team Bladebreakers(with daichi) vs. Gingka, Ryuga, Chris, Tsubasa, Aguma
I am very sad that I finished zero g. I am gonna rewatch the orginal series of beyblade then take a sad break, then again watch the metal fight seasons

(Nov. 09, 2020  8:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Team Bladebreakers(with daichi) vs. Gingka, Ryuga, Chris, Tsubasa, Aguma

is that even a doubt? You know who woudl win. Team 2
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:05 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I am very sad that I finished zero g. I am gonna rewatch the orginal series of beyblade then take a sad break, then again watch the metal fight seasons

ok. Wait but u watched the japanese version or english version
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:05 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I am very sad that I finished zero g. I am gonna rewatch the orginal series of beyblade then take a sad break, then again watch the metal fight seasons

ok. Wait but u watched the japanese version or english version

english
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:06 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ok. Wait but u watched the japanese version or english version

english

Ah ok. yeah cause its only 26 episode. But the japanese one is 45
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:06 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: english

Ah ok. yeah cause its only 26 episode. But the japanese one is 45

I know btu japenses is shorter episodes
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shogun Steel/ Zero-G wasnt all that bad

it really wasnt. 

Zyros "WOOOOAHHHHHH" was what really got to me. but other than that i still liked it.
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shogun Steel/ Zero-G wasnt all that bad

it really wasnt. 

Zyros "WOOOOAHHHHHH" was what really got to me. but other than that i still liked it.

Zyro was a little hyper.
I noticed that Lane has that same thing Kira did with the eye
It's so crazy how divided the opinions are about Lane. A lot of people on the wbo and some on youtube don't like him, but yet he is the most visited character on the wiki (more than Valt and Shu surprisingly), plus he is the favorite character of so many people on twitter instagram and snapchat.
DRAGON EMEPEROR!
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:09 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: It's so crazy how divided the opinions are about Lane. A lot of people on the wbo and some on youtube don't like him, but yet he is the most visited character on the wiki (more than Valt and Shu surprisingly), plus he is the favorite character of so many people on twitter instagram and snapchat.

Lane is good and bad.
Question: Do you think Brooklyn was multiverse level? Because he could open other dimensions and black holes. I don't think so because if he was, he would have appeared in Metal Saga.
Who do you think could match up to Rago´s skills
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who do you think could match up to Rago´s skills

In the original series? Brooklyn if his skill levels are not just like Faust
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:54 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who do you think could match up to Rago´s skills

In the original series? Brooklyn if his skill levels are not just like Faust

ok
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:54 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: In the original series? Brooklyn if his skill levels are not just like Faust

ok

But do you think that Brooklyn is multiverse level?
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:55 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ok

But do you think that Brooklyn is multiverse level?

Maybe
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:55 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: But do you think that Brooklyn is multiverse level?

Maybe

It really would be cool if he just became so powerful that he transported himself into metal saga and then was foolish enough to think that he would defeat everyone there too, just to find out that MFB is not like og, it has lots of bladers that are strong as him and even stronger and then lose to Ryuga and Gingka.

harry
(Nov. 09, 2020  10:06 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:

harry

really
Gingka vs Brooklyn?
Gingka and Ryuga vs Brooklyn, Faust and Ryan Gladstone?
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:11 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Gingka vs Brooklyn?

1. Brooklyn
2. Team 2
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:11 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Gingka vs Brooklyn?

1. Gingka (depends really on which Gingka we’re talking about, but assuming this is Zero G, Gingka)

2. Brooklyn, Faust and Ryan Gladstone