Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 09, 2020  4:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Yuu and Gingka vs. Ryuga and Kenta vs. Kyoya and Chris

Team 1
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:36 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: chris, aguma, helois, and faust vrs ryuga, gingka, and kyoya

Team 1

(Nov. 09, 2020  4:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Team Wang Hu Zhong vs. Team Gangan Galaxy

ok

Didn't GanGan already beat them?

yeah but if they have a rematch
All main antagonists vs. everyone else
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:38 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: All main antagonists vs. everyone else

All main antagonists
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Yuu and Gingka vs. Ryuga and Kenta vs. Kyoya and Chris

Team 1
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:36 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: chris, aguma, helois, and faust vrs ryuga, gingka, and kyoya

Team 1

(Nov. 09, 2020  4:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Didn't GanGan already beat them?

yeah but if they have a rematch

No I think three legendary bladers are techinally 1/4 of powers of a God so team 2 would win with Ryuga, Gingka, and Kyoya
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kenta, Ryuga vs.. Gingka and Faust

Kenta and ryuga if both are legendary bladers
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:44 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

Kenta and ryuga if both are legendary bladers

yes

team two hard stomp, idc how strong ryuga is, this equation is easier to figure out than 1+1:

Gingka + Faust = Superatk+Superdef = OP to the 100000 power
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

team two hard stomp, idc how strong ryuga is, this equation is easier to figure out than 1+1:

lol. Superhuman and Superdef
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

no. If kenta and ryuga are legendary bladers then team 1 would clap them. Even so, when kenta fought gingka before he was a legendary blader, he almost won. If he could just hold on, just hold on to pegasis, RYuga could use his special move and destroy them, if that doesn't work, he can use his raw power, power aborsportion, or HIS ULTIMATE MOVE which could hold on to 50 percent power of a LITERAL GOD
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: team two hard stomp, idc how strong ryuga is, this equation is easier to figure out than 1+1:

lol. Superhuman and Superdef

no, Superplotarmor and Superdef
No blader can say they have a ultimate power
Don't you dare disrespect the Dragon Emeperor!
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: team two hard stomp, idc how strong ryuga is, this equation is easier to figure out than 1+1:

no. If kenta and ryuga are legendary bladers then team 1 would clap them. Even so, when kenta fought gingka before he was a legendary blader, he almost won. If he could just hold on, just hold on to pegasis, RYuga could use his special move and destroy them, if that doesn't work, he can use his raw power, power aborsportion,  or HIS ULTIMATE MOVE which could hold on to 50 percent power of a LITERAL GOD

Gingka is an mc, and FAUST IS INSANELY GOOD
I like how every blader sacrifices everything for their friend and in order to get themselves a win
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Don't you dare disrespect the Dragon Emeperor!

Face it: Ryuga is trash. Literally, SOUMA could end this man
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Don't you dare disrespect the Dragon Emeperor!

Ryuga couldn´t win Rago
DO guys remember the time when King said, "Finish it, Special Move: King of ThunderSword. And Ryuga had a scared face, but then he says,"You think that will finish me? You shouldn't mess with the DRAGON EMEPEROR". After that l drago switches modes and literally smashed variares into a wall. He withstood a legendary blader's all out special move with just switching modes
Sacrifices: kai used his move to beat Brooklyn, Ryuga used his move to help out Gingka
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

NO. Ryuga is literally the second strongest blader in all of beyblade anime. He is only tied with Gingka. FIrst position goes to Rago. (he didn't even work hard for his powers tho)

(Nov. 09, 2020  4:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: no. If kenta and ryuga are legendary bladers then team 1 would clap them. Even so, when kenta fought gingka before he was a legendary blader, he almost won. If he could just hold on, just hold on to pegasis, RYuga could use his special move and destroy them, if that doesn't work, he can use his raw power, power aborsportion,  or HIS ULTIMATE MOVE which could hold on to 50 percent power of a LITERAL GOD

Gingka is an mc, and FAUST IS INSANELY GOOD

nope.
I like how everyone argues Ryuga is the best blader in all of byblade if it is only in MFB!
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Face it: Ryuga is trash. Literally, SOUMA could end this man

NO. Ryuga is literally the second strongest blader in all of beyblade anime. He is only tied with Gingka. FIrst position goes to Rago. (he didn't even work hard for his powers tho)

(Nov. 09, 2020  4:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Gingka is an mc, and FAUST IS INSANELY GOOD

nope.

Souma is from Food Wars
(Nov. 09, 2020  5:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: NO. Ryuga is literally the second strongest blader in all of beyblade anime. He is only tied with Gingka. FIrst position goes to Rago. (he didn't even work hard for his powers tho)

nope.

Souma is from Food Wars

Ik

(Nov. 09, 2020  5:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga is the strongest blader in mfb

second. Rago is first.

(Nov. 09, 2020  5:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: NO. Ryuga is literally the second strongest blader in all of beyblade anime. He is only tied with Gingka. FIrst position goes to Rago. (he didn't even work hard for his powers tho)

nope.

Souma is from Food Wars

Guys, I have a question. I am still watching zero g, ( I finished metal fury 2 years ago and started zero g 3 weeks ago), is the the episode bridge to the future the last episode of zero g? In that episode, the bey Doji gets defeated and the secret base of DNA gets destroyed.
(Nov. 09, 2020  5:22 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  5:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Souma is from Food Wars

Ik

second. Rago is first.

(Nov. 09, 2020  5:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Souma is from Food Wars

Guys, I have a question. I am still watching zero g, ( I finished metal fury 2 years ago and started zero g 3 weeks ago), is the the episode bridge to the future the last episode of zero g? In that episode, the bey Doji gets defeated and the secret base of DNA gets destroyed.

Yup that is the last episode