Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 09, 2020  1:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:13 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: yup.

He can absorbe powers so Brooklyn would get clapped, not to mention RYuga's immense raw power.

He could only do that to the legendary bladers as far as we have seen.

No, he could do that to everyone who possessed a right-rotation bey, had the right height on sin track and did not have any physical hindrances that would prevent him from absorbing powers.

But, could Brooklyn absborb powers or not?
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:18 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He could only do that to the legendary bladers as far as we have seen.

No, he could do that to everyone who possessed a right-rotation bey, had the right height on sin track and did not have any physical hindrances that would prevent him from absorbing powers.

Well, we haven’t seem him do it to anyone besides legendary bladers so it’s hard to say
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:22 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:18 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: No, he could do that to everyone who possessed a right-rotation bey, had the right height on sin track and did not have any physical hindrances that would prevent him from absorbing powers.

Well, we haven’t seem him do it to anyone besides legendary bladers so it’s hard to say
Haven't you? Yu, Hikaru, Tsubasa, Doji and Kyoya in Metal Fusion; Gingka, HD bladers and Jack in Metal masters.
And also, if your answer is about Brooklyn, then you are completely wrong. There is no such thing as "legendary bladers" in the og.
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:25 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:22 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well, we haven’t seem him do it to anyone besides legendary bladers so it’s hard to say
Haven't you? Yu, Hikaru, Tsubasa, Doji and Kyoya in Metal Fusion; Gingka, HD bladers and Jack in Metal masters.

Nevermind, I thought you were talking about the power of the star fragment that every bey has. I think Ryuga as lightning L-drago already covered the world in darkness, and destructor is years ahead of the lightning.
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:25 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Haven't you? Yu, Hikaru, Tsubasa, Doji and Kyoya in Metal Fusion; Gingka, HD bladers and Jack in Metal masters.

Nevermind, I thought you were talking about the power of the star fragment that every bey has. I think Ryuga as lightning L-drago already covered the world in darkness, and destructor is years ahead of the lightning.

Lightning only covered Metal Bey city/Japan in darkness. And about Brooklyn, could he absorb powers or not?
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:30 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Nevermind, I thought you were talking about the power of the star fragment that every bey has. I think Ryuga as lightning L-drago already covered the world in darkness, and destructor is years ahead of the lightning.

Lightning only covered Metal Bey city/Japan in darkness. And about Brooklyn, could he absorb powers or not?

I think Brooklyn wins as he simply has powers that compare to Rago.
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:30 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Lightning only covered Metal Bey city/Japan in darkness. And about Brooklyn, could he absorb powers or not?

I think Brooklyn wins as he simply has powers that compare to Rago.

I would say either Faust or Rago, because something similar would have happened if the many bladers did not work together to stop spiral force, as Dr. Ziggurat himself said.
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:13 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: yup.

He can absorbe powers so Brooklyn would get clapped, not to mention RYuga's immense raw power.

He could only do that to the legendary bladers as far as we have seen.

he would be able to do that for sure

(Nov. 09, 2020  1:14 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:13 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: yup.

Can Brooklyn absorb powers?

no. I think brooklyn would lose. Ryuga has the fragment of A GOD
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:46 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He could only do that to the legendary bladers as far as we have seen.

he would be able to do that for sure

(Nov. 09, 2020  1:14 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Can Brooklyn absorb powers?

If Brooklyn could not absorb powers, it's Ryuga.
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:55 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:46 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: he would be able to do that for sure

If Brooklyn could not absorb powers, it's Ryuga.

yes. And since Nemesis could become a full god with all pieces of star fragments, it also means Ryuga has one fragment which signales ryuga has a fragment of God which could destroy worlds
Ryuga may be strong but he was always reckless
Ever noticed that Spriggan Requiem’s avator is a combo of Spriggan, Valkyrie, Fafnir, and Longinus? It has the helmet from Valkyrie, the armor pieces from Fafnir, and the wing edges from Longinus. Everything else is Spriggan
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga may be strong but he was always reckless

recklessness earned by him mastering a power which could destroy the world

Ryuga vrs Fumiya Kanemichi (owner of fafnir)
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:48 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga may be strong but he was always reckless

recklessness earned by him mastering a power which could destroy the world

1. yup
2. Ryuga
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:48 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: recklessness earned by him mastering a power which could destroy the world

1. yup
2. Ryuga

Faust (with Basalt horogium and Zeo (one with flame byxis) vrs Ryuga with destructor l drago (legendary blader)
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:53 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 1. yup
2. Ryuga

Faust (with Basalt horogium and Zeo (one with flame byxis) vrs Ryuga with destructor l drago (legendary blader)

...... Ryuga
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:53 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Faust (with Basalt horogium and Zeo (one with flame byxis) vrs Ryuga with destructor l drago (legendary blader)

...... Ryuga

Helios vrs Damian
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:12 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ...... Ryuga

Helios vrs Damian

Tough choice. Probally Damian
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:12 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Helios vrs Damian

Tough choice. Probally Damian

I would say helois
Anyone else think World Spriggan's avatar is weird? When I saw the axe, I was like, oh, it's gonna be half and half, like two face, but then I saw the whole thing, and I was like, dang, it looks like two face, but only the ugly side.
Ryuga vrs faust, helois, and Aguma
Why do I find it funny that there is the mfb character Helios and burst beyblade Helios
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why do I find it funny that there is the mfb character Helios and burst beyblade Helios

agreed. Except the difference between burst and metal is like the difference between heaven and hell.
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:16 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  4:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why do I find it funny that there is the mfb character Helios and burst beyblade Helios

agreed. Except the difference between burst and metal is like the difference between heaven and hell.

Yeah

When I see helios in this thread, I always have to do a double-take. must be worse with pegasus, as you would be referring to the bey in both instances.