Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 06, 2020  10:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Every blader has some sort of ability

Yeah, and Tyson is the closest to Ryuga's abilites in the og. Kai is more like Kyoya and Tsubasa. He is like Kyoya personality-wise and like Tsubasa ability-wise.
(Nov. 06, 2020  10:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who is the best knight blader

VALT
(Nov. 06, 2020  11:51 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  10:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who is the best knight blader

VALT

lol
Who do you think would win, Ryan Gladstone vs Faust? That would be pretty interesting battle because both are very strong, both have the goals to create other dimensions, to take control over everything. Both have high positions in corporations with mad plans and both have the potentials to open portals to other beyblade universes. I am pretty sure that if Faust was not stopped, his bey could certainly start opening portals to og etc. That's at least his potential. His bey is based on the string theory, the very theory that proposes the existence of other dimensions. Ryan on the other hand, had the same goal, so i think it would be a battle of interdimensional proporsions.
(Nov. 07, 2020  12:10 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Who do you think would win, Ryan Gladstone vs Faust? That would be pretty interesting battle because both are very strong, both have the goals to create other dimensions, to take control over everything. Both have high positions in corporations with mad plans and both have the potentials to open portals to other beyblade universes. I am pretty sure that if Faust was not stopped, his bey could certainly start opening portals to og etc. That's at least his potential. His bey is based on the string theory, the very theory that proposes the existence of other dimensions. Ryan on the other hand, had the same goal, so i think it would be a battle of interdimensional proporsions.

Faust because he has the power of both Pegasus and L-Drago
(Nov. 06, 2020  10:33 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  8:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I dislike Kai because he is weak compared to metal fight bladers

I agree and i hate the people comparing him to Ryuga. He is not a counterpart to Ryuga. That's an insult to Ryuga. The only one that can be compared to Ryuga in OG is Tyson.

tyson would still get destroyed by ryuga. I agree with the other statements.

(Nov. 07, 2020  12:18 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  12:10 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Who do you think would win, Ryan Gladstone vs Faust? That would be pretty interesting battle because both are very strong, both have the goals to create other dimensions, to take control over everything. Both have high positions in corporations with mad plans and both have the potentials to open portals to other beyblade universes. I am pretty sure that if Faust was not stopped, his bey could certainly start opening portals to og etc. That's at least his potential. His bey is based on the string theory, the very theory that proposes the existence of other dimensions. Ryan on the other hand, had the same goal, so i think it would be a battle of interdimensional proporsions.

Faust because he has the power of both Pegasus and L-Drago

not fully. Only right and left rotation. RYuga himself said, "L drago has more than just left rotation"

(Nov. 06, 2020  8:51 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  8:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: His level of Power is only second to Rago and only because he took his powers and other legendary bladers' powers

?

agreed

No, it's not. Rago was always stronger than Ryuga.

no he wasn't. If rago didn't have legendary bladers' powers, the RYuga would have won.
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:57 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  10:33 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I agree and i hate the people comparing him to Ryuga. He is not a counterpart to Ryuga. That's an insult to Ryuga. The only one that can be compared to Ryuga in OG is Tyson.

(Nov. 07, 2020  12:18 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Faust because he has the power of both Pegasus and L-Drago

not fully. Only right and left rotation. RYuga himself said, "L drago has more than just left rotation"

(Nov. 06, 2020  8:51 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: No, it's not. Rago was always stronger than Ryuga.

no he wasn't. If rago didn't have legendary bladers' powers, the RYuga would have won.

Tyson would get destroyed by Ryuga, i only don't like the fact that people mistakenly believe Kai to be the counterpart of Ryuga in the original series. It's pretty obvious that Ryuga and his bey are based on Tyson. 

No, Twisted tempo wasn't a dual rotation bey. It only rotate to the right, surprisingly enough.

I understand how you feel, but we must keep to facts. Rago was stronger than Ryuga.
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:57 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  10:33 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I agree and i hate the people comparing him to Ryuga. He is not a counterpart to Ryuga. That's an insult to Ryuga. The only one that can be compared to Ryuga in OG is Tyson.

(Nov. 07, 2020  12:18 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Faust because he has the power of both Pegasus and L-Drago

(Nov. 06, 2020  8:51 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: No, it's not. Rago was always stronger than Ryuga.

Rago still completely wiped the floor with Ryuga. Not to mention that Ryuga has a lot of absorbed powers from others doesn't he? If you want to discount Rago's powers from other legendary bladers, then Ryuga's powers that he absorbed of other bladers shouldn't count either, by that logic.
this might be a lot but can someone predict whats going to happen from ep 34-52
(Nov. 07, 2020  10:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:57 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: tyson would still get destroyed by ryuga. I agree with the other statements.

Rago still completely wiped the floor with Ryuga. Not to mention that Ryuga has a lot of absorbed powers from others doesn't he? If you want to discount Rago's powers from other legendary bladers, then Ryuga's powers that he absorbed of other bladers shouldn't count either, by that logic.

He never kept them. He spin stealed. Not compleetly took their powers.

(Nov. 07, 2020  10:01 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:57 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: tyson would still get destroyed by ryuga. I agree with the other statements.

Tyson would get destroyed by Ryuga, i only don't like the fact that people mistakenly believe Kai to be the counterpart of Ryuga in the original series. It's pretty obvious that Ryuga and his bey are based on Tyson. 

No, Twisted tempo wasn't a dual rotation bey. It only rotate to the right, surprisingly enough.

I understand how you feel, but we must keep to facts. Rago was stronger than Ryuga.

ONly because of legednary blader powrers
(Nov. 08, 2020  2:17 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  10:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Rago still completely wiped the floor with Ryuga. Not to mention that Ryuga has a lot of absorbed powers from others doesn't he? If you want to discount Rago's powers from other legendary bladers, then Ryuga's powers that he absorbed of other bladers shouldn't count either, by that logic.

He never kept them. He spin stealed. Not compleetly took their powers.

(Nov. 07, 2020  10:01 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Tyson would get destroyed by Ryuga, i only don't like the fact that people mistakenly believe Kai to be the counterpart of Ryuga in the original series. It's pretty obvious that Ryuga and his bey are based on Tyson. 

But Rago's power stealing was better than Ryuga. He could take the beasts and spin-steal from left-rotation beys.
I decided to sorta remake Surge I guess

(Nov. 08, 2020  3:20 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I decided to sorta remake Surge I guess

So... literally just the manga.
Okay legend festival manga battles
18 competitors
heres my prediction:
1st battle royale- Valt vs Free vs Sisco vs Rantaro vs Hyuga vs Hikaru= Hikaru wins
2nd- Lui vs Gwyn vs Xander vs Shu vs Wakiya vs Daigo= Shu wins
3rd- Lean vs Delta vs Zac vs Drum vs Aiga vs Phi= Lean wins
Next round: teams
Delta and Wakiya vs Daigo and Xander- D and X
Gwyn and Zac vs Drum and Rantaro- G and Z
Lui and Valt vs Phi and Hikaru- L and V
Free and Hyuga vs Sisco and Aiga- A and S
Shu and Lean don't need to battle since they won the battle royale's
So far Daigo, Xander, Gwyn, Zac, Lui, Valt, Aiga, and Sisco have a star
Next round: 3 way battles
Lean, Sisco, Gwyn- Lean
Lui, Free, Daigo- Free
Phi, Wakiya, Rantaro- Phi
Shu, Hyuga, Hikaru- Hyuga( survivor finish)
Drum, Aiga, Delta- Drum
Xander, Zac, Valt- Valt
Rantaro and Wakiya are out
Round of 16 solos:
Lui vs Sisco- Lui
Phi vs Daigo- Phi
Drum vs Hyuga- Hyuga
Free vs Gwyn- Free
Valt vs Hikaru- Valt
Delta vs Aiga- Aiga
Lean vs Zac- Lean ( Zeus is destroyed)
Shu vs Xander- Shu
Sisco, Daigo, Drum, Gwyn, Hikaru, Delta, Zac, and Xander are out
Next round quarterfinals:
Aiga vs Hyuga- Aiga
Phi vs Shu- Shu
Free vs Lean- Lean ( Fafnir is destroyed)
Lui vs Valt- Valt
Next round semifinals:
Shu vs Lean- Shu
Valt vs Aiga- Valt
Finals:
Valt vs Shu- Valt
Valt is the winner of the Legend Festival
(Nov. 08, 2020  2:22 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  2:17 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: He never kept them. He spin stealed. Not compleetly took their powers.

But Rago's power stealing was better than Ryuga. He could take the beasts and spin-steal from left-rotation beys.

ok whatever
(Nov. 08, 2020  6:19 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Okay legend festival manga battles
18 competitors
heres my prediction:
1st battle royale- Valt vs Free vs Sisco vs Rantaro vs Hyuga vs Hikaru= Hikaru wins
Lui and Valt vs Phi and Hikaru- L and V
Lean, Sisco, Gwyn- Lean
Lui, Free, Daigo- Free
Drum, Aiga, Delta- Drum
Xander, Zac, Valt- Valt
Round of 16 solos:
Lui vs Sisco- Lui
Phi vs Daigo- Phi
Drum vs Hyuga- Hyuga
Free vs Gwyn- Free
Valt vs Hikaru- Valt
Delta vs Aiga- Aiga
Shu vs Xander- Shu
Aiga vs Hyuga- Aiga
Phi vs Shu- Shu
Lui vs Valt- Valt
Next round semifinals:
Shu vs Lean- Shu
Valt vs Aiga- Valt
Finals:
Valt vs Shu- Valt

No way Valt would win in the manga
(Nov. 08, 2020  5:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  6:19 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Okay legend festival manga battles
18 competitors
heres my prediction:
Lui and Valt  vs Phi and Hikaru- L and V
Lean, Sisco, Gwyn- Lean
Lui, Free, Daigo- Free
Drum, Aiga, Delta- Drum
Xander, Zac, Valt- Valt
Round of 16 solos:
Lui vs Sisco- Lui
Phi vs Daigo- Phi
Drum vs Hyuga- Hyuga
Free vs Gwyn- Free
Valt vs Hikaru- Valt
Delta vs Aiga- Aiga
Shu vs Xander- Shu
Aiga vs Hyuga- Aiga
Phi vs Shu- Shu
Lui vs Valt- Valt
Next round semifinals:
Shu vs Lean- Shu
Valt vs Aiga- Valt
Finals:
Valt vs Shu- Valt

No way Valt would win in the manga

It's a close call between Valt and Shu but Valt snags the win.
(Nov. 08, 2020  5:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  2:22 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: But Rago's power stealing was better than Ryuga. He could take the beasts and spin-steal from left-rotation beys.

ok whatever

Who do you think would win, Brooklyn vs Ryuga?
(Nov. 08, 2020  9:55 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  5:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ok whatever

Who do you think would win, Brooklyn vs Ryuga?

ryuga. NO match for the Dragon Emeperor
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:51 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  9:55 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Who do you think would win, Brooklyn vs Ryuga?

ryuga. NO match for the Dragon Emeperor

Are you sure? Brooklyn is like Faust/Rago of the original series. He created a black hole and covered the world in darkness.
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:56 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:51 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ryuga. NO match for the Dragon Emeperor

Are you sure? Brooklyn is like Faust/Rago of the original series. He created a black hole and covered the world in darkness.

yup.

He can absorbe powers so Brooklyn would get clapped, not to mention RYuga's immense raw power.
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:13 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:56 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Are you sure? Brooklyn is like Faust/Rago of the original series. He created a black hole and covered the world in darkness.

yup.

He can absorbe powers so Brooklyn would get clapped, not to mention RYuga's immense raw power.

Can Brooklyn absorb powers?
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:13 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:56 AM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Are you sure? Brooklyn is like Faust/Rago of the original series. He created a black hole and covered the world in darkness.

yup.

He could only do that to the legendary bladers as far as we have seen.