Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:49 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I LOVE RYUGA

Ryuga is the best in Beyblade series. There is no doubt about that. I just wonder why the authors made Tithi so strong. He is annoying and i hate him. They should have killed him instead of Ryuga.
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:50 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:

Ryuga is the best in Beyblade series. There is no doubt about that. I just wonder why the authors made Tithi so strong. He is annoying and i hate him. They should have killed him instead of Ryuga.

Tithi did lose right. RYUGA IS DA BEST
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:50 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Ryuga is the best in Beyblade series. There is no doubt about that. I just wonder why the authors made Tithi so strong. He is annoying and i hate him. They should have killed him instead of Ryuga.

Tithi did lose right. RYUGA IS DA BEST

Imagine if Rago killed Damian and Tithi instead of Ryuga and Doji. Damian because he would be foolish enough to be a traitor servant of Rago thinking that that he could take control over the world and defeat everyone including Rago and Tithi because he would think he could fight Rago. That would be a good ending.
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:55 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tithi did lose right. RYUGA IS DA BEST

Imagine if Rago killed Damian and Tithi instead of Ryuga and Doji. Damian because he would be foolish enough to be a traitor servant of Rago thinking that that he could take control over the world and defeat everyone including Rago and Tithi because he would think he could fight Rago. That would be a good ending.

That would be a good ending
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:55 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Imagine if Rago killed Damian and Tithi instead of Ryuga and Doji. Damian because he would be foolish enough to be a traitor servant of Rago thinking that that he could take control over the world and defeat everyone including Rago and Tithi because he would think he could fight Rago. That would be a good ending.

That would be a good ending

Yeah, Damian being killed by Ryuga and Tithi being defeated badly by Ryuga having his bey destroyed and then killed by Rago.
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:57 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That would be a good ending

Yeah, Damian being killed by Ryuga and Tithi being defeated badly by Ryuga having his bey destroyed and then killed by Rago.

Perfect ending

That argument is flawed in several ways (the one about having tithi die instead of Ryuga)
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:50 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Ryuga is the best in Beyblade series. There is no doubt about that. I just wonder why the authors made Tithi so strong. He is annoying and i hate him. They should have killed him instead of Ryuga.

That argument is flawed in several ways (the one about having tithi die instead of Ryuga)

You have a point there. If Ryuga was the strongest, he wouldn't die. But by saying that he is the best, i meant as in favorite character, not the strongest blader.

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  3:57 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Yeah, Damian being killed by Ryuga and Tithi being defeated badly by Ryuga having his bey destroyed and then killed by Rago.

Perfect ending
Yeah, and Doji should have been one of those to merge with Nemesis along with Rago and Pluto.
Tithi is supposed to be like Zeno (or actually the other way around)
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:02 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That argument is flawed in several ways (the one about having tithi die instead of Ryuga)

You have a point there. If Ryuga was the strongest, he wouldn't die. But by saying that he is the best, i meant as in favorite character, not the strongest blader.

(Nov. 06, 2020  3:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Perfect ending
Yeah, and Doji should have been one of those to merge with Nemesis along with Rago and Pluto.

Well, if Tithi died it would be random and the plot wouldn’t progress as Kenta wouldn’t inherit the fragment, no one would and they would all be screwed.
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Everyone wins. Perfect ending for mfb

No.

(Nov. 06, 2020  4:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:02 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: You have a point there. If Ryuga was the strongest, he wouldn't die. But by saying that he is the best, i meant as in favorite character, not the strongest blader.

Well, if Tithi died it would be random and the plot wouldn’t progress as Kenta wouldn’t inherit the fragment, no one would and they would all be screwed.

No, it would be better if Ryuga didn't die and just lost and was drained of his power and got it back when Gingka defeated Rago.
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Everyone wins. Perfect ending for mfb

A perfect ending would be that Gingka defeats Nemesis after Rago destroys the world. Gingka and everyone dies, but the star fragments create a new world, the world of burst.
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:06 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

A perfect ending would be that Gingka defeats Nemesis after Rago destroys the world. Gingka and everyone dies, but the star fragments create a new world, the world of burst.

No no and no

(Nov. 06, 2020  4:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who would you prefer getting a rematch.

Hmm. Aguma vs Tithi, Gingka vs Damian, Kyoya vs Damian, Tsubasa vs Damian, Ryo Hagane (Phoenix) vs Ryuga and Kyoya vs Tithi.
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:07 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:06 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: A perfect ending would be that Gingka defeats Nemesis after Rago destroys the world. Gingka and everyone dies, but the star fragments create a new world, the world of burst.

No no and no

(Nov. 06, 2020  4:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who would you prefer getting a rematch.

Hmm. Aguma vs Tithi, Gingka vs Damian, Kyoya vs Damian, Tsubasa vs Damian and Ryo Hagane (Phoenix) vs Ryuga.

I would want a rematch between Kyoya vs. Gingka
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:05 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:

No.

(Nov. 06, 2020  4:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well, if Tithi died it would be random and the plot wouldn’t progress as Kenta wouldn’t inherit the fragment, no one would and they would all be screwed.

No, it would be better if Ryuga didn't die and just lost and was drained of his power and got it back when Gingka defeated Rago.

Ryuga wouldn’t cooperate with the others and he would die eventually. One star fragment alone is not enough to seal or even beat Rago, what seems good at first isn’t really good at all and would make the hype for Rago die. Also Ryuga did get his power back after the nemesis crisis

Ryuga didn't die. He gave his star fragment to kenta but his is still alive because he have dragoon to sakyo. And I think that Doji should of been descendant of King hades instead of Pluto. Pluto could of not even be mentioned and not even be in metal saga. Ryuga is tied with Gingka for the strongest blader
Which beybkade characters have been speculated to have died?
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Which beybkade characters have been speculated to have died?

Nobody, it’s not in the nature of beyblade.
I have a good diea for my project. Ryuga will be able to open a pocket dimension based on the jewish tradition of the lake of fire. That would be good and perfect match for him. First of all, Damian has hades from greek tradition which is said to be the upper levels of hell. Then Ryuga should have the bottommost of hell, the lake of fire. Second, his element is fire and third, he trains a lot in the volcanos, so it would be a perfect match for him. Imagine him using it against Rago and throwing him, Pluto, Nemesis bladers, doji and everyone who follow Rago into the lake of fire. THat would be analogous to the prophecy of antichrist and the false prophet being thrown into the lake of fire.
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:44 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I have a good diea for my project. Ryuga will be able to open a pocket dimension based on the jewish tradition of the lake of fire. That would be good and perfect match for him. First of all, Damian has hades from greek tradition which is said to be the upper levels of hell. Then Ryuga should have the bottommost of hell, the lake of fire. Second, his element is fire and third, he trains a lot in the volcanos, so it would be a perfect match for him. Imagine him using it against Rago and throwing him, Pluto, Nemesis bladers, doji and everyone who follow Rago into the lake of fire. THat would be analogous to the prophecy of antichrist and the false prophet being thrown into the lake of fire.

good.........

(Nov. 06, 2020  6:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sakyo vs. Zyro

both are equal

I just got a discord acc
(Nov. 06, 2020  8:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kenta (Flash Sagittario) vs. Benkei

Kenta one hit KO's him