Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 05, 2020  4:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:44 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: NO he is the dragon emepeorr but if he somehow broke through mortal's limit, than he could become the Dragon God and he would maybe be able to draw or beat nemesis

I want him to be the Dragon God. I feel like Ryuga might be stronger than Rago

rago did no hard work. His power is only because he got powers of legendary bladers. He does not deserve his power. Ryuga actually worked hard to get his powers
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aguma vs. Julian

Aguma, any day, any time. Aguma would literally shred gravity destroyer to pieces

Ryuga vrs Aguma, and Chris

Ryuga vrs  dynamis and Chris
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:54 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aguma vs. Julian

Aguma, any day, any time. Aguma would literally shred gravity destroyer to pieces

Ryuga would shred em to pieces
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:54 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Aguma, any day, any time. Aguma would literally shred gravity destroyer to pieces

Ryuga would shred em to pieces

I think it would close battle but Ryuga would win. I am not sure about ryuga vrs dyanmis and chris because dyanmis is really strong

sorry dude since I wrote ryuga vrs Aguma and chris two times, I edited and said RYuga vrs dynamis and chris
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga would shred em to pieces

I think it would close battle but Ryuga would win. I am not sure about ryuga vrs dyanmis and chris because dyanmis is really strong

sorry dude since I wrote ryuga vrs Aguma and chris two times, I edited and said RYuga vrs dynamis and chris

Its ok.
Who would win: Dashan vs. JUlian
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I think it would close battle but Ryuga would win. I am not sure about ryuga vrs dyanmis and chris because dyanmis is really strong

Its ok.

already happended dashan (happended at last episode of metal masters)
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:09 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its ok.

already happended dashan (happended at last episode of metal masters)

Wasnt it episode 50?
who would win Ryuga vrs masuname and zeo with his bey which ziggurat made
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:10 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: who would win Ryuga vrs masuname and zeo with his bey which ziggurat made

Ryuga
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:09 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: already happended dashan (happended at last episode of metal masters)

Wasnt it episode 50?

idk........who would win RYuga vrs Ryuto,kenta legendary blader, and yu?

ddue I have a question how did u post a video as your signature? I wanna do that as well but a different video......plz tell me.
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:22 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wasnt it episode 50?

idk........who would win RYuga vrs Ryuto,kenta legendary blader, and yu?

ddue I have a question how did u post a video as your signature? I wanna do that as well but a different video......plz tell me.

Ryuga could smash the all
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:22 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: idk........who would win RYuga vrs Ryuto,kenta legendary blader, and yu?

ya but only with his special move, ultimate move, or spin steal

(Nov. 05, 2020  5:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:22 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: idk........who would win RYuga vrs Ryuto,kenta legendary blader, and yu?

please answer my question, how do u post a video as your signature in WBO?

MFB RETURNS, effect: me dancing for the rest of my life
Here’s how I would’ve done the legends festival:

Round 1 FFA
Round 1: Lane wins

Round 2: Aiga wins

Battle 2: tag teams

Round 1: Hikaru and Aiga

Round 2: Rantaro and Silas

Round 3: Dante and Lui

Round 4: Aiga and Lain

Round 5: Valt and Hyuga

Round 6: Valt and Aiga vs Drum and Hikaru: Valt and Aiga

Round 7: Hyuga and Lane vs Free and Rantaro: Hyuga and Lane

Round 8: Free and Rantaro vs Drum and Lui: Free and Rantaro

Semi finals:
Valt vs Hyuga: Valt

Aiga vs Lane: Aiga

Finals:
Aiga vs Valt: Valt wins with a score of 2 to 3
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Here’s how I would’ve done the legends festival:

Round 1 FFA

Semi finals:

Finals:
I like what I'm seeing except the end. Having the finals as Valt vs Aiga completely undermines the power of the antagonist. Lane would end up just like Arthur. Besides, Aiga isn't so essential to the cast. Having him lose the semi-finals is alright as it is. It would have been interesting if the semis were Lane vs Hyuga and Valt vs Aiga. Hyuga would get his bey broken and the break would seem more important. As for Valt vs Aiga, Valt would win, then he'd face Lane in the finals.
Legend Festival Results:
1st battle: Lain win (4 ring outs)
2nd battle: Hyugawins (4 survivor finsih)
tag battles
1st battle: Aiga and Hikaru (2-1)
2nd battle: Valt and Free (3-2)
3rd battle: Drum and Lui (4-0)
4th battle: Aiga and Lane (4-0)
5th battle: Valt and Hyuga (2-2) (Despite Brave Valkyrie bursting Hyuga wins 2 ring outs)
semis
1st battle: lane(2-0)
2nd battle: Valt (3-0)
Finals:
Winner: Lane (3-1)
Placements:
1. Lane
2. Valt
3. Hyuga
4th. Aiga
5th. Lui
6th. Free
7th. Drum
8th. Hikaru
9th. Sisco
10th. Rantaro
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:53 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Here’s how I would’ve done the legends festival:

Round 1 FFA

Semi finals:

Finals:
I like what I'm seeing except the end. Having the finals as Valt vs Aiga completely undermines the power of the antagonist. Lane would end up just like Arthur. Besides, Aiga isn't so essential to the cast. Having him lose the semi-finals is alright as it is. It would have been interesting if the semis were Lane vs Hyuga and Valt vs Aiga. Hyuga would get his bey broken and the break would seem more important. As for Valt vs Aiga, Valt would win, then he'd face Lane in the finals.

Well, that’s not entirely true. If Lane lost to Aiga it would increase his desire to beat Aiga even more and may lead to him upgrading Lucifer. Besides, I say this structure with biased towards Aiga (mainly due to him being my favorite character).
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:53 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: I like what I'm seeing except the end. Having the finals as Valt vs Aiga completely undermines the power of the antagonist. Lane would end up just like Arthur. Besides, Aiga isn't so essential to the cast. Having him lose the semi-finals is alright as it is. It would have been interesting if the semis were Lane vs Hyuga and Valt vs Aiga. Hyuga would get his bey broken and the break would seem more important. As for Valt vs Aiga, Valt would win, then he'd face Lane in the finals.

Well, that’s not entirely true. If Lane lost to Aiga it would increase his desire to beat Aiga even more and may lead to him upgrading Lucifer. Besides, I say this structure with biased towards Aiga (mainly due to him being my favorite character).

Lane did lose to Aiga though (Hyuga's fault lol), which is why he targeted him during the semis. If the semi finals were Hyuga Lane and Aiga Valt, and the finals Valt Lane, then i guess Lane could have gone after Aiga after the festival.
There defintely cannot be two number 1 bladers
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:52 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  7:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga could never beat Nemesis even in his dreams

(Nov. 04, 2020  8:25 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Are you sure that Ryuga would win against Damian? Kai lost against Zeo

Ryuga would win agaisn't damain. He would literally thrash him in metal masters and in metal fury, ryuga would one hit KO him

Damian lost agaisnt gingka and I personally think that Ryuga would of obilerated Gingka in metal masters. But in metal fury, in the end gingka is ryuga's equal.

(Nov. 04, 2020  8:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Idk.

because he sided with evil............a bey that is a guard dog of hell doesn't sound like a very kind bey////////

Actually, you gave me a good idea now. Damian should have returned in metal fury as a nemesis blader, a servant of Rago. He would be the guard of hell and throw everyone who didn't bow down to Rago inside hades lol that would be cool.
(Nov. 05, 2020  6:10 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:52 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ryuga would win agaisn't damain. He would literally thrash him in metal masters and in metal fury, ryuga would one hit KO him

Damian lost agaisnt gingka and I personally think that Ryuga would of obilerated Gingka in metal masters. But in metal fury, in the end gingka is ryuga's equal.

because he sided with evil............a bey that is a guard dog of hell doesn't sound like a very kind bey////////

Actually, you gave me a good idea now. Damian should have returned in metal fury as a nemesis blader, a servant of Rago. He would be the guard of hell and throw everyone who didn't bow down to Rago inside hades lol that would be cool.

That would be super cool.
(Nov. 05, 2020  6:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  6:10 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Actually, you gave me a good idea now. Damian should have returned in metal fury as a nemesis blader, a servant of Rago. He would be the guard of hell and throw everyone who didn't bow down to Rago inside hades lol that would be cool.

That would be super cool.

Yeah, that would be a lot like real-life myths about tyrannic rules who believe themselves to be god
(Nov. 05, 2020  6:13 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  6:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That would be super cool.

Yeah, that would be a lot like real-life myths about tyrannic rules who believe themselves to be god

right
If Damian was a legendary blader, what would he be the legendary blader of, hell? Lol

And another interesting idea, Damian would only be servant of Rago because he would plan of overthrowing him, believeing that he is better than Rago, and then when he try to fight Rago, the whole hades realm would be obliterated out of existence as well as his bey and he would be dead.
(Nov. 05, 2020  6:16 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: If Damian was a legendary blader, what would he be the legendary blader of, hell? Lol

And another interesting idea, Damian would only be servant of Rago because he would plan of overthrowing him, believeing that he is better than Rago, and then when he try to fight Rago, the whole hades realm would be obliterated out of existence as well as his bey and he would be dead.

Nah, more like he thinks he can obilerate everyone and FOOLISHLY challenges ryuga and Ryuga drains all his power and shreds his bey sprirt and beyblade to pieces