Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 04, 2020  9:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dragons are the best types in beyblade lol

Yeah, it's bad the legendary blader of Venus was Tithi when they could just have used someone from dragon clan instead of making a pseudo-dragon type bey.
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:12 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dragons are the best types in beyblade lol

Yeah, it's bad the legendary blader of Venus was Tithi when they could just have used someone from dragon clan instead of making a pseudo-dragon type bey.

right
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:27 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: which is why I said their not their cause of writting and lane is the golden boi

Actually Shu never abandoned Fubuki or Boa (although Boa was never his student). Fubuki didn’t want to be under Shu’s shadow and so he left to become his own Blader.

yea shu just help them by giving them the push they needed.  boa admired shu and wanted his strength which he kind of got with bahamut but learn the hard way the difference in both power and skill.  but he still succeed to be strong he beat ruway like him or not he was a big 5 boa went throw him , qualified for the God bladers cup while Diana, wakiya, Clio and ghasem couldn't did decent in the the cup not to bad.  ad for fubuki shu only invited him to give him that extra boost/the path  fubuki needs to choose and as you mentioned once he found it fubuki took he did succeed on his mission to beat suoh.  now fubuki should've had more to do I would've giving the evo instead of the eclipse beys
(Nov. 04, 2020  7:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga could never beat Nemesis even in his dreams

(Nov. 04, 2020  8:25 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: *cough cough* both of them died

Are you sure that Ryuga would win against Damian? Kai lost against Zeo

Ryuga would win agaisn't damain. He would literally thrash him in metal masters and in metal fury, ryuga would one hit KO him

Damian lost agaisnt gingka and I personally think that Ryuga would of obilerated Gingka in metal masters. But in metal fury, in the end gingka is ryuga's equal.

(Nov. 04, 2020  8:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  8:30 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Then why didn't Damian become a legendary blader?

Idk.

because he sided with evil............a bey that is a guard dog of hell doesn't sound like a very kind bey////////
I honestly think every strong blader from each saga have been played dirty before
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I honestly think every strong blader from each saga have been played dirty before

tsubasa just sucks
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:52 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I honestly think every strong blader from each saga have been played dirty before

tsubasa just sucks

You know who else sucks. Yu sucks too
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:52 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: tsubasa just sucks

You know who else sucks. Yu sucks too

not really he is annoying tho

RYUGA RULES
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:17 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: You know who else sucks. Yu sucks too

not really he is annoying tho

RYUGA RULES

Gingka sounds kinda weird
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:17 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: not really he is annoying tho

RYUGA RULES

Gingka sounds kinda weird

Its japanese so ofcourse a another language's name sounds weird
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:29 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Gingka sounds kinda weird

Its japanese so ofcourse a another language's name sounds weird

Im talking about the english dub one
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:29 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Its japanese so ofcourse a another language's name sounds weird

Im talking about the english dub one

I now about it is still a japanese based name. No american is named Gingka
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:31 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im talking about the english dub one

I now about it is still a japanese based name. No american is named Gingka

I know. But for some reason alot of bladers voice in the english dub sounds weird
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:31 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I now about it is still a japanese based name. No american is named Gingka

I know. But for some reason alot of bladers voice in the english dub sounds weird

so what? The beyblade anime is still very good
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:33 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know. But for some reason alot of bladers voice in the english dub sounds weird

so what? The beyblade anime is still very good

yes.
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:33 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: so what? The beyblade anime is still very good

yes.

who woudl win masuname vrs yu both full potentiaL?
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:34 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: yes.

who woudl win masuname vrs yu both full potentiaL?

Should I say Yu would win
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:34 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: who woudl win masuname vrs yu both full potentiaL?

Should I say Yu would win

for some reason I think masuname would win because he was a match for legendary bladers themselves and if were a little stronger he would be at least be able to beat one of the legendary bladers
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:38 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Should I say Yu would win

for some reason I think masuname would win because he was a match for legendary bladers themselves and if were a little stronger he would be at least be able to beat one of the legendary bladers

I hate the fact Masamune lost to 2 legendary bladers in a tournament and he didnt even become one
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:38 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: for some reason I think masuname would win because he was a match for legendary bladers themselves and if were a little stronger he would be at least be able to beat one of the legendary bladers

I hate the fact Masamune lost to 2 legendary bladers in a tournament and he didnt even become one

me too

It would be really good if ryuga somehow made l drago the Dragon God
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:41 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hate the fact Masamune lost to 2 legendary bladers in a tournament and he didnt even become one

me too

I mean yeah true. Ryuga could somewhat be the Dragon God. Cause literally no dragon blader can beat this man. Even Tyson couldnt compete against him
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:41 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: me too

I mean yeah true. Ryuga could somewhat be the Dragon God. Cause literally no dragon blader can beat this man. Even Tyson couldnt compete against him

NO he is the dragon emepeorr but if he somehow broke through mortal's limit, than he could become the Dragon God and he would maybe be able to draw or beat nemesis
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:44 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean yeah true. Ryuga could somewhat be the Dragon God. Cause literally no dragon blader can beat this man. Even Tyson couldnt compete against him

NO he is the dragon emepeorr but if he somehow broke through mortal's limit, than he could become the Dragon God and he would maybe be able to draw or beat nemesis

I want him to be the Dragon God. I feel like Ryuga might be stronger than Rago