Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Oct. 30, 2020  11:18 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:15 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Tyson because he is the counterpart of Ryuga and Kai is the counterpart of Kyoya.
Draw, just like Doji vs Damian

Tyson isn’t really Ryuga 1.0, more like Ash beyblade 2.0/ gingka 1.0

He is Ryuga because he is also very strong, he has a left-rotating dragon bey that can steal Ryuga's powers and the wiki itself states that Tyson is the original series counterpart of Ryuga. Also, L-Drago series are based on Dragoon.
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:23 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:18 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Tyson isn’t really Ryuga 1.0, more like Ash beyblade 2.0/ gingka 1.0

He is Ryuga because he is also very strong, he has a left-rotating dragon bey that can steal Ryuga's powers and the wiki itself states that Tyson is the original series counterpart of Ryuga. Also, L-Drago series are based on Dragoon.

Just because he has a left spin bey doesn’t make him Ryuga 1.0, it’s the personality that makes him Gingka 1.0
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:23 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: He is Ryuga because he is also very strong, he has a left-rotating dragon bey that can steal Ryuga's powers and the wiki itself states that Tyson is the original series counterpart of Ryuga. Also, L-Drago series are based on Dragoon.

Just because he has a left spin bey doesn’t make him Ryuga 1.0, it’s the personality that makes him Gingka 1.0

Then both Gingka and Ryuga are partially based off Tyson. Personality wise, it's Gingka and Bey, beast and power-wise it's Ryuga.
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:25 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just because he has a left spin bey doesn’t make him Ryuga 1.0, it’s the personality that makes him Gingka 1.0

Then both Gingka and Ryuga are partially based off Tyson. Personality wise, it's Gingka and Bey, beast and power-wise it's Ryuga.

Yes. Although Tyson was based off of Ash (RIP fat Pikachu), making Gingka Ash 3.0
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:25 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Then both Gingka and Ryuga are partially based off Tyson. Personality wise, it's Gingka and Bey, beast and power-wise it's Ryuga.

Yes. Although Tyson was based off of Ash (RIP fat Pikachu), making Gingka Ash 3.0

Who is Ash?
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:29 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yes. Although Tyson was based off of Ash (RIP fat Pikachu), making Gingka Ash 3.0

Who is Ash?

Uh, Ash from Pokémon? You don’t know the character?
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:29 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Who is Ash?

Uh, Ash from Pokémon? You don’t know the character?

I don't watch pokemon.
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:30 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Uh, Ash from Pokémon? You don’t know the character?

I don't watch pokemon.

I didn’t watch Pokémon (until recently) and I still knew who Ash was (RIP fat Pikachu)
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:20 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Hm, Would they have that kind of tech? Yoou would have to habe ppastic and metal being printed together. Also it shows something close to welding

Well doesn’t the Beyblade anime have tech from like 2050

Yeah but wouldn't the screens not break that easily then?
(Oct. 31, 2020  1:11 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well doesn’t the Beyblade anime have tech from like 2050

Yeah but wouldn't the screens not break that easily then?

I don’t know. Maybe it’s just a minor plot hole.

(Oct. 31, 2020  1:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Chris vs. King

Chris
(Oct. 31, 2020  1:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  1:11 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Yeah but wouldn't the screens not break that easily then?

I don’t know. Maybe it’s just a minor plot hole.

(Oct. 31, 2020  1:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Chris vs. King

Chris

How about King vs Tithi?
Chris vs Tithi?
Kyoya vs Chris?
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:14 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  1:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t know. Maybe it’s just a minor plot hole.

Chris

How about King vs Tithi?
Chris vs Tithi?
Kyoya vs Chris?

King (he has versatility)
Chris (the 4 seasons are stronger than the solar bladers, and his BD can form infinite spin)
Kyoya (I’m confident that he can force a ring out)
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kyoya vs. Aguma
Dynamis vs. Chris

Aguma
Hard to tell
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:32 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kyoya vs. Aguma
Dynamis vs. Chris

Aguma
Hard to tell

oof
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:14 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: How about King vs Tithi?
Chris vs Tithi?
Kyoya vs Chris?

Chris (the 4 seasons are stronger than the solar bladers, and his BD can form infinite spin)
BD didn’t truly spin forever he said it in a way where he was exaggerating for emphasis, he just meant a really long time. Nonetheless the 4 seasons bladers  are definitely stronger than the solar system bladers so Chris would still win.

(Oct. 31, 2020  4:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:14 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: How about King vs Tithi?
Chris vs Tithi?
Kyoya vs Chris?

BD didn’t truly spin forever he said it in a way where he was exaggerating for emphasis, he just meant a really long time. Nonetheless the 4 seasons bladers  are definitely stronger than the solar system bladers so Chris would still win.
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: King (he has versatility)

He says in the anime that when a bey hits Orion Orion is able to use BD to generate spin.
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

How are the 4 seasons bladers stronger than solar system bladers? Aguma defeated Kyoya and Gingka.
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:42 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote: BD didn’t truly spin forever he said it in a way where he was exaggerating for emphasis, he just meant a really long time. Nonetheless the 4 seasons bladers  are definitely stronger than the solar system bladers so Chris would still win.

How are the 4 seasons bladers stronger than solar system bladers? Aguma defeated Kyoya and Gingka.

AGuma did defeat them both at one point. But Kyoya beated him the 2nd time battle
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:42 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: How are the 4 seasons bladers stronger than solar system bladers? Aguma defeated Kyoya and Gingka.

AGuma did defeat them both at one point. But Kyoya beated him the 2nd time battle

Yeah, but i am still not sure if Kyoya could beat Tithi. Heck, even Ryuga would have problems if he didn't use spin steal.
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:44 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: AGuma did defeat them both at one point. But Kyoya beated him the 2nd time battle

Yeah, but i am still not sure if Kyoya could beat Tithi. Heck, even Ryuga would have problems if he didn't use spin steal.

true
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:44 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Yeah, but i am still not sure if Kyoya could beat Tithi. Heck, even Ryuga would have problems if he didn't use spin steal.

true

But Rago defeated Tithi easily, right? And Ryuga could just steal his powers even if he couldn't win with his own powers.

How about Gingka vs Tithi?
Chris vs Faust?
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:42 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  4:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote: BD didn’t truly spin forever he said it in a way where he was exaggerating for emphasis, he just meant a really long time. Nonetheless the 4 seasons bladers  are definitely stronger than the solar system bladers so Chris would still win.

Well that can be explained by the logic that just cause you beat someone at some point, it doesn’t really mean you are necessarily better.