Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Oct. 27, 2020  3:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: thanks

Sakyo vrs Damian. Sakyo vrs Dynamis. Sakyo vrs Kenta. WHo would win these battles?

And sakyo vrs team excalibur

1. Sakyo
2. Dynamis
3. Kenta
4. Sakyo

how? isn't sakyo the descendant of Ryuga himself? I think he can beat dyanmis and kenta
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:55 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 1. Sakyo
2. Dynamis
3. Kenta
4. Sakyo

how? isn't sakyo the descendant of Ryuga himself? I think he can beat dyanmis and kenta

I mean its true Sakyo was by far the only blader in all of Shogun Steel to have only lose once but still I think they desrve a chance to win
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:55 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 1. Sakyo
2. Dynamis
3. Kenta
4. Sakyo

No, sakyo just got a bey from a legendary blader which may or may not be Ryuga (I think it’s Kenta)
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:55 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: how? isn't sakyo the descendant of Ryuga himself? I think he can beat dyanmis and kenta

No, sakyo just got a bey from a legendary blader which may or may not be Ryuga (I think it’s Kenta)

I highly doubt Sakyo would have gotten Ronin Dragoon from Ryuga. But I mean its a 50/50
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: No, sakyo just got a bey from a legendary blader which may or may not be Ryuga (I think it’s Kenta)

I highly doubt Sakyo would have gotten Ronin Dragoon from Ryuga. But I mean its a 50/50
When he said he got Dragoon from a legendary blader at one point a shadow of Ryuga appears behind him heavily implying he got it from Ryuga. Additionally Ryuga is alive in the manga and is an ancient ancestor of Sakyo so it seemingly adds up not to mention that it would fit Sakyo’s dynamic with Zyro. Zyro is the main protagonist that owns the right spin Ifraid, he got his bey from Gingka and Sakyo is the anti hero protagonist who gets his bey- the left spinning dragoon from Ryuga. Just as Gingka is the opposite to Ryuga, Zyro is the opposite to Sakyo.
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:05 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I highly doubt Sakyo would have gotten Ronin Dragoon from Ryuga. But I mean its a 50/50
When he said he got Dragoon from a legendary blader at one point a shadow of Ryuga appears behind him heavily implying he got it from Ryuga. Additionally Ryuga is alive in the manga and is an ancient ancestor of Sakyo so it seemingly adds up. It would also make sense as it fits his dynamic with Zyro, Zyro is the main protagonist that owns the right spin Ifraid, he got his bey from Gingka and Sakyo is the anti hero protagonist who gets his bey- the left spinning dragoon from Ryuga. Just as Gingka is to Ryuga, Zyro is to Sakyo.

I kinda wished Ryuga would have appeared in Zero-G like physically speaking.
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I highly doubt Sakyo would have gotten Ronin Dragoon from Ryuga. But I mean its a 50/50
When he said he got Dragoon from a legendary blader at one point a shadow of Ryuga appears behind him heavily implying he got it from Ryuga. Additionally Ryuga is alive in the manga and is an ancient ancestor of Sakyo so it seemingly adds up. It would also make sense as it fits his dynamic with Zyro, Zyro is the main protagonist that owns the right spin Ifraid, he got his bey from Gingka and Sakyo is the anti hero protagonist who gets his bey- the left spinning dragoon from Ryuga. Just as Gingka is to Ryuga, Zyro is to Sakyo.

I think Kenta is also an other option due to his close relation to Ryuga. Ryuga is alive, but cut away from society so how would he give it to Sakyo
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:05 PM)Zeutron Wrote: When he said he got Dragoon from a legendary blader at one point a shadow of Ryuga appears behind him heavily implying he got it from Ryuga. Additionally Ryuga is alive in the manga and is an ancient ancestor of Sakyo so it seemingly adds up. It would also make sense as it fits his dynamic with Zyro, Zyro is the main protagonist that owns the right spin Ifraid, he got his bey from Gingka and Sakyo is the anti hero protagonist who gets his bey- the left spinning dragoon from Ryuga. Just as Gingka is to Ryuga, Zyro is to Sakyo.

I think Kenta is also an other option due to his close relation to Ryuga. Ryuga is alive, but cut away from society so how would he give it to Sakyo

That actually is a good question
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:05 PM)Zeutron Wrote: When he said he got Dragoon from a legendary blader at one point a shadow of Ryuga appears behind him heavily implying he got it from Ryuga. Additionally Ryuga is alive in the manga and is an ancient ancestor of Sakyo so it seemingly adds up. It would also make sense as it fits his dynamic with Zyro, Zyro is the main protagonist that owns the right spin Ifraid, he got his bey from Gingka and Sakyo is the anti hero protagonist who gets his bey- the left spinning dragoon from Ryuga. Just as Gingka is to Ryuga, Zyro is to Sakyo.

Well in the manga Sakyo ventures to a particular area knowing Ryuga would be there so the unseen meeting in the anime could have gone a similar way. Besides, all evidence points to Ryuga giving him the bey as it fuels the continuation of the rivalry between Gingka and Ryuga through Zyro and Sakyo, like, i’m not even joking they are pretty much telling us Ryuga gave him the bey.
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think Kenta is also an other option due to his close relation to Ryuga. Ryuga is alive, but cut away from society so how would he give it to Sakyo
Well in the manga Sakyo ventures to a particular area knowing Ryuga would be there so the unseen meeting in the anime could have gone a similar way. Besides, all evidence points to Ryuga giving him the bey as it fuels the continuation of the rivalry between Gingka and Ryuga through Zyro and Sakyo, like I’m not even joking they pretty much want us to believe a Ryuga gave him the bey.

It just doesn’t make sense as wasn’t Ryuga hell-bent on being the only left spin bey? I think Sakyo made Dragoon based off of L-drago and claims to have it made by Ryuga since it was modeled so.
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well in the manga Sakyo ventures to a particular area knowing Ryuga would be there so the unseen meeting in the anime could have gone a similar way. Besides, all evidence points to Ryuga giving him the bey as it fuels the continuation of the rivalry between Gingka and Ryuga through Zyro and Sakyo, like I’m not even joking they pretty much want us to believe a Ryuga gave him the bey.

It just doesn’t make sense as wasn’t Ryuga hell-bent on being the only left spin bey? I think Sakyo made Dragoon based off of L-drago and claims to have it made by Ryuga since it was modeled so.

it's not like we know how ryuga is in zero g. he can easily have a character evo/change ryuga giving sakyo dragoon base of his l-drago isn't strange his building his own legacy of where the left rotating dragoon come from which is from his l-drago . that's still makes him the one true left rotating blader in metal saga  plus it's not like sakyo is a better blader than ryuga he got clap by l-drago destructor lol.  sakyo and dragoon are still ryuga legacy to solidified him has the master of left rotating blader in metal saga history the glory still goes to him first.
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:55 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: how? isn't sakyo the descendant of Ryuga himself? I think he can beat dyanmis and kenta

I mean its true Sakyo was by far the only blader in all of Shogun Steel to have only lose once but still I think they desrve a chance to win

(Oct. 27, 2020  3:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

(Oct. 27, 2020  4:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: No, sakyo just got a bey from a legendary blader which may or may not be Ryuga (I think it’s Kenta)

When he said he got Dragoon from a legendary blader at one point a shadow of Ryuga appears behind him heavily implying he got it from Ryuga. Additionally Ryuga is alive in the manga and is an ancient ancestor of Sakyo so it seemingly adds up not to mention that it would fit Sakyo’s dynamic with Zyro. Zyro is the main protagonist that owns the right spin Ifraid, he got his bey from Gingka and Sakyo is the anti hero protagonist who gets his bey- the left spinning dragoon from Ryuga. Just as Gingka is the opposite to Ryuga, Zyro is the opposite to Sakyo.

(Oct. 27, 2020  4:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

I kinda wished Ryuga would have appeared in Zero-G like physically speaking.

I think he got it from RYuga because ryuga's shadow and ryuga is the greatets rival of gingka second being Kyoya.

(Oct. 27, 2020  4:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well in the manga Sakyo ventures to a particular area knowing Ryuga would be there so the unseen meeting in the anime could have gone a similar way. Besides, all evidence points to Ryuga giving him the bey as it fuels the continuation of the rivalry between Gingka and Ryuga through Zyro and Sakyo, like I’m not even joking they pretty much want us to believe a Ryuga gave him the bey.

But each of the legendary bladers made succesors. People who woudl surpass them and become better bladers. I have barely watched the zero g and I am on the episode call teh Neo battle bladers

I read in the manga that he went to a volcano where ryuga saw him and they battled and ryuga gave him dragoon

Guys, what woudl happen if MFB suddenly made a new season in zero g or started a new series? what would happen to beyblade anime fans? would burst and metal compete?
(Oct. 27, 2020  5:08 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean its true Sakyo was by far the only blader in all of Shogun Steel to have only lose once but still I think they desrve a chance to win

(Oct. 27, 2020  4:05 PM)Zeutron Wrote: When he said he got Dragoon from a legendary blader at one point a shadow of Ryuga appears behind him heavily implying he got it from Ryuga. Additionally Ryuga is alive in the manga and is an ancient ancestor of Sakyo so it seemingly adds up not to mention that it would fit Sakyo’s dynamic with Zyro. Zyro is the main protagonist that owns the right spin Ifraid, he got his bey from Gingka and Sakyo is the anti hero protagonist who gets his bey- the left spinning dragoon from Ryuga. Just as Gingka is the opposite to Ryuga, Zyro is the opposite to Sakyo.

(Oct. 27, 2020  4:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I kinda wished Ryuga would have appeared in Zero-G like physically speaking.

I think he got it from RYuga because ryuga's shadow and ryuga is the greatets rival of gingka second being Kyoya.

(Oct. 27, 2020  4:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It just doesn’t make sense as wasn’t Ryuga hell-bent on being the only left spin bey? I think Sakyo made Dragoon based off of L-drago and claims to have it made by Ryuga since it was modeled so.

But each of the legendary bladers made succesors. People who woudl surpass them and become better bladers. I have barely watched the zero g and I am on the episode call teh Neo battle bladers

(Oct. 27, 2020  4:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think Kenta is also an other option due to his close relation to Ryuga. Ryuga is alive, but cut away from society so how would he give it to Sakyo

I read in the manga that he went to a volcano where ryuga saw him and they battled and ryuga gave him dragoon

Guys, what woudl happen if MFB suddenly made a new season in zero g or started a new series? what would happen to beyblade anime fans? would burst and metal compete?

I don't think Sakyo is a descendant of Ryuga. I think he is just a fan like Zyro is a fan of Gingka so Ryuga gave him Ronin Dragoon. The Dragon clan stuff doesn't mean that Ryuga has to be his father. I think it means that both are descendants of Djengis Khan as they showed him to be one of the early owners of L-DRago.
(Oct. 27, 2020  7:30 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  5:08 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I think he got it from RYuga because ryuga's shadow and ryuga is the greatets rival of gingka second being Kyoya.

I don't think Sakyo is a descendant of Ryuga. I think he is just a fan like Zyro is a fan of Gingka so Ryuga gave him Ronin Dragoon. The Dragon clan stuff doesn't mean that Ryuga has to be his father. I think it means that both are descendants of Djengis Khan as they showed him to be one of the early owners of L-DRago.

ryuga is his ancestor. It was stated in manga
(Oct. 27, 2020  8:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  7:30 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I don't think Sakyo is a descendant of Ryuga. I think he is just a fan like Zyro is a fan of Gingka so Ryuga gave him Ronin Dragoon. The Dragon clan stuff doesn't mean that Ryuga has to be his father. I think it means that both are descendants of Djengis Khan as they showed him to be one of the early owners of L-DRago.

ryuga is his ancestor. It was stated in manga

That's the manga. I think that in the anime, Gengis Khan is the ancestor of both Ryuga, Sakyo and all the other members of dragon clan and i don't think that Sakyo is a descendant of Ryuga in the anime as Doji called Ryuga "young man". So i think my theory is good because Gengis was Chinese/Mongolian and dragon myths are very common in that area of the world and the dragon in Ryuga's L-Drago is Chinese dragon. Anime and manga are different.
(Oct. 27, 2020  7:30 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  5:08 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I think he got it from RYuga because ryuga's shadow and ryuga is the greatets rival of gingka second being Kyoya.

The manga confirms that Sakyo is a far descendant of Ryuga, they even say that Sakyos father was part of Ryuga royal bloodline.

(Oct. 27, 2020  9:53 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  8:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ryuga is his ancestor. It was stated in manga

That's the manga. I think that in the anime, Gengis Khan is the ancestor of both Ryuga, Sakyo and all the other members of dragon clan and i don't think that Sakyo is a descendant of Ryuga in the anime as Doji called Ryuga "young man". So i think my theory is good because Gengis was Chinese/Mongolian and dragon myths are very common in that area of the world and the dragon in Ryuga's L-Drago is Chinese dragon. Anime and manga are different.
That’s becuase Ryuga is a young man in both the anime and manga. He was preserved in a seemingly magical chamber that kept him alive and at the same age which is how Doni discovered him.
(Oct. 27, 2020  9:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  7:30 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I don't think Sakyo is a descendant of Ryuga. I think he is just a fan like Zyro is a fan of Gingka so Ryuga gave him Ronin Dragoon. The Dragon clan stuff doesn't mean that Ryuga has to be his father. I think it means that both are descendants of Djengis Khan as they showed him to be one of the early owners of L-DRago.
The manga confirms that Sakyo is a far descendant of Ryuga, they even say that Sakyos father was part of Ryuga royal bloodline.

Of course, that's the manga. But in the anime it's completely different. To be honest, i like the anime storyline better as it's based on famous historical personalities as the ancestors of the dragon clan rather than nonsense like Ryuga being a 1000 years old supernatural creature etc.

(Oct. 27, 2020  9:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

(Oct. 27, 2020  9:53 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: That's the manga. I think that in the anime, Gengis Khan is the ancestor of both Ryuga, Sakyo and all the other members of dragon clan and i don't think that Sakyo is a descendant of Ryuga in the anime as Doji called Ryuga "young man". So i think my theory is good because Gengis was Chinese/Mongolian and dragon myths are very common in that area of the world and the dragon in Ryuga's L-Drago is Chinese dragon. Anime and manga are different.
That’s becuase Ryuga is a young man in both the anime and manga. He was preserved in a seemingly magical chamber that kept him alive and at the same age which is how Doni discovered him.
In the manga, Ryuga is over 1000 years old.
(Oct. 27, 2020  9:58 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  9:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The manga confirms that Sakyo is a far descendant of Ryuga, they even say that Sakyos father was part of Ryuga royal bloodline.

Of course, that's the manga. But in the anime it's completely different. To be honest, i like the anime storyline better as it's based on famous historical personalities as the ancestors of the dragon clan rather than nonsense like Ryuga being a 1000 years old supernatural creature etc.
Ryuga isnt completely supernatural nor is he physically 1000 years old in the manga, he has magically been prohibited from aging due to a special tomb he slept in. Regardless, we can’t be certain that it isn’t the same in the anime, his origins simply weren’t explored to begin with.
(Oct. 27, 2020  10:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  9:58 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Of course, that's the manga. But in the anime it's completely different. To be honest, i like the anime storyline better as it's based on famous historical personalities as the ancestors of the dragon clan rather than nonsense like Ryuga being a 1000 years old supernatural creature etc.
Ryuga isnt completely supernatural in the manga, he has magically been prohibited from aging. Regardless, we can’t be certain that it isn’t the same in the anime, his origins simply weren’t explored to begin with.

How has he been prohibited from aging? It sounds like Kaiser Gray from Beyraiderz. He was also immortal.
(Oct. 27, 2020  10:01 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  10:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Ryuga isnt completely supernatural in the manga, he has magically been prohibited from aging. Regardless, we can’t be certain that it isn’t the same in the anime, his origins simply weren’t explored to begin with.

How has he been prohibited from aging? It sounds like Kaiser Gray from Beyraiderz. He was also immortal.
I’m not sure but that’s just what the manga says. It’s just unexplained power that exists for the same reasons beys are alive and can destroy worlds- in other words because this is fictional beyblade there is no biological explanation.
(Oct. 27, 2020  10:02 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  10:01 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: How has he been prohibited from aging? It sounds like Kaiser Gray from Beyraiderz. He was also immortal.
I’m not sure but that’s just what the manga says. It’s just unexplained power that exists for the same reasons beys are alive and can destroy worlds- in other words because this is fictional beyblade there is no biological explanation.

Well, i hope it's not so in the anime.
Man harry looks demonic lol when he growled
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sakyo and Ryuga vs. Gingka and Zyro

Probbaly Skayo and Ryuga
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:21 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sakyo and Ryuga vs. Gingka and Zyro

Probbaly Skayo and Ryuga

Yup