Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I just went on a website called M.mangabat.com and I am binge the beyblade manga.

Who would win Ryuga LB (legendary blader) vrs Kenta LB?
(Oct. 26, 2020  5:02 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I just went on a website called M.mangabat.com and I am binge the beyblade manga.

That wouldn't happen because only one of them can be legendary blader at a time.
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:36 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  5:02 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I just went on a website called M.mangabat.com and I am binge the beyblade manga.

That wouldn't happen because only one of them can be legendary blader at a time.

I know but if it could happen then who is more powerful?
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:36 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: That wouldn't happen because only one of them can be legendary blader at a time.

Ryuga.
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:36 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: That wouldn't happen because only one of them can be legendary blader at a time.

Bruh your dissapointing your father like that lol.
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I know but if it could happen then who is more powerful?
Bruh your dissapointing your father like that lol.

Who?
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:19 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh your dissapointing your father like that lol.

Who?

Ryuga
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:19 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  7:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh your dissapointing your father like that lol.

Who?

I had rather steal his powers........

(Oct. 26, 2020  8:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:19 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Who?

Ryuga

I want MFB to return and new seasons in Shogun steel to come...,I am bored of stupid burst......MFB is a lot better
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Who?

(Oct. 26, 2020  8:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga

I want MFB to return and new seasons in Shogun steel to come...,I am bored of  stupid burst......MFB is a lot better

Then check my new project.
I’ve been hearing rumors of Harry dying and that is very unlikely due to the fact that beyblade is pg not tv-14.
I am gonna stop the rumors of lane is gonna beat valt again. Bro it's Harry. If you don't agree Harry will dislike your posts lol.
Harry is better than shu and valt.
Haha shu fangirls I guess your out of luck today lol.
This is a joke. You hear me a joke. It's joke bro chill.
Lane: I am the only blader with plot armour.
Harry: Not today buddy! I will use my Sanic powers to defeat you!
Harry > Shu

yall Shu fangirls better cry /j /s
(Oct. 27, 2020  5:27 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Harry > Shu

yall Shu fangirls better cry /j /s

Who needs Shu when we had fat Pikachu (RIP)
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:20 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:19 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Who?

(Oct. 26, 2020  8:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga

I want MFB to return and new seasons in Shogun steel to come...,I am bored of stupid burst......MFB is a lot better

(Oct. 26, 2020  9:44 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I had rather steal his powers........

I want MFB to return and new seasons in Shogun steel to come...,I am bored of  stupid burst......MFB is a lot better

Then check my new project.

doesnt mean it will become a new season...
who would win, Ryuga vrs dynamis and king? King vrs Dynamis?

(Oct. 27, 2020  2:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: MFB is better than burst

I agree. MFB HAS TO RETURN!!!!!!!! PLZ GOD MAKE MFB COME BACK.....
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: who would win, Ryuga vrs dynamis and king? King vrs Dynamis?

(Oct. 27, 2020  2:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: MFB is better than burst

Right
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: who would win, Ryuga vrs dynamis and king? King vrs Dynamis?

Right

Can you answer my question: who would win, Ryuga vrs dynamis and king? King vrs Dynamis?
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:50 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Right

Can you answer my question: who would win, Ryuga vrs dynamis and king? King vrs Dynamis?

1. Ryuga would win
2. Dynamis at most
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:50 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Can you answer my question: who would win, Ryuga vrs dynamis and king? King vrs Dynamis?

1. Ryuga would win
2. Dynamis at most

thanks

Sakyo vrs Damian. Sakyo vrs Dynamis. Sakyo vrs Kenta. WHo would win these battles?

(Oct. 27, 2020  2:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 1. Ryuga would win
2. Dynamis at most

thanks

And sakyo vrs team excalibur
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 1. Ryuga would win
2. Dynamis at most

thanks

Sakyo vrs Damian. Sakyo vrs Dynamis. Sakyo vrs Kenta. WHo would win these battles?

(Oct. 27, 2020  2:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: thanks

And sakyo vrs team excalibur

1. Sakyo
2. Dynamis
3. Kenta
4. Sakyo
lol, i have a grudge against mfb. ITS SO FREAKING STUPID that literally every non-blader I know teases me about it. The dub is less than avg, the plot is... okay I guess, though better than burst S2, which is about a 40yr old weirdo who kidnaps and genetically modifies 11yr old kids in a creepy city with traps... wait a sec, I'm just describing mfb s2...
dang Beyblade is dark
anyways, the burst and mfb plots are actually very similar ngl(except aiga and valt=gingka), but more realistic. like how valt is the only returning character in s4, same w/gingka, and they are both mcs(can give more examples). the only main differences are the animation(burst is like 100 times better) the relatability(ik ppl cant go super Saiyan 10 and ift boulders at 11 like free, but can ppl summon a literal god that will destroy the world, create a nuclear bomb, and become a weredragon, because of Beyblades? yea no), the characters(obviously), the system(again, obviously), and the fact that burst stays closer to the og shounen(the characters get better, instead of them being op to begin with). Burst also has a better/simpler system where it is very, very hard to lose things(at least until gt). Burst has insanely good aesthetics, meteo was the best 4 mfb, but there are so many beys that look way better. Mfb has one thing going for it, the plot might have been decided at the start (all non-shogun beys are constellations/planets and that's really crucial to s3), but that is a 50/50 thing. Idc for mfb, and a lot of ppl might like it because of nostalgia, but burst is just a better version of mfb, or at least in my opinion, and in the ways, I showed.
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:10 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: lol, i have a grudge against mfb. ITS SO FREAKING STUPID that literally every non-blader I know teases me about it. The dub is less than avg, the plot is... okay I guess, though better than burst S2, which is about a 40yr old weirdo who kidnaps and genetically modifies 11yr old kids in a creepy city with traps... wait a sec, I'm just describing mfb s2...
dang Beyblade is dark
anyways, the burst and mfb plots are actually very similar ngl(except aiga and valt=gingka), but more realistic. like how valt is the only returning character in s4, same w/gingka, and they are both mcs(can give more examples). the only main differences are the animation(burst is like 100 times better) the relatability(ik ppl cant go super Saiyan 10 and ift boulders at 11 like free, but can ppl summon a literal god that will destroy the world, create a nuclear bomb, and become a weredragon, because of Beyblades? yea no), the characters(obviously), the system(again, obviously), and the fact that burst stays closer to the og shounen(the characters get better, instead of them being op to begin with). Burst also has a better/simpler system where it is very, very hard to lose things(at least until gt). Burst has insanely good aesthetics, meteo was the best 4 mfb, but there are so many beys that look way better. Mfb has one thing going for it, the plot might have been decided at the start (all non-shogun beys are constellations/planets and that's really crucial to s3), but that is a 50/50 thing. Idc for mfb, and a lot of ppl might like it because of nostalgia, but burst is just a better version of mfb, or at least in my opinion, and in the ways, I showed.

There is a reason that Beyblade gained popularity and why Metal was the most popular, and that’s because it appealed to more kids. The unrealisticness of mfb is due to an attempt at appealing to kids to increase sells. Kids want the best and so if something is portrayed as strong in a show they will get it no matter how weak it is irl(*cough cough* Storm Pegasus*cough cough*). Burst didn’t appeal to kids so much because metals ended which led to the abandonment of beyblade and less people in the newer generation knowing about it, and because kids don’t want strong characters, but relatable characters which is not present in the show (and garbage character handling)
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:10 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: lol, i have a grudge against mfb. ITS SO FREAKING STUPID that literally every non-blader I know teases me about it. The dub is less than avg, the plot is... okay I guess, though better than burst S2, which is about a 40yr old weirdo who kidnaps and genetically modifies 11yr old kids in a creepy city with traps... wait a sec, I'm just describing mfb s2...
dang Beyblade is dark

There is a reason that Beyblade gained popularity and why Metal was the most popular, and that’s because it appealed to more kids. The unrealisticness of mfb is due to an attempt at appealing to kids to increase sells. Kids want the best and so if something is portrayed as strong in a show they will get it no matter how weak it is irl(*cough cough* Storm Pegasus*cough cough*). Burst didn’t appeal to kids so much because metals ended which led to the abandonment of beyblade and less people in the newer generation knowing about it, and because kids don’t want strong characters, but relatable characters which is not present in the show (and garbage character handling)

completely right