Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Oct. 21, 2020  1:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  1:07 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Yup pretty much. Take what I said with some doubt because I guess it’s possible he was particularly talking about the manga but that’s pretty unlikely. Imagine the anime just ending with Gingka being weaker than Ryuga, it just doesn’t sit right.

Well there are some cases where that isn’t the case, but here it’s plausible as Ryuga and Gingka were pretty equal in strenght

gingka by the zero g is either slightly stronger than ryuga or his equal to him . i don't see the issue that some fans have with that it's not like gingka being stronger means he can't lose to ryuga they guy is a freak of nature he can pretty much get stronger like it's nothing and it's not like gingka cab blitz ryuga lol . it's like kai vs takao although takao is stated to be stronger when he fights kai he sweat like craze and knows he can lose . anyway gingka is ryuga equal either way each can lose to another it's that simple.
(Oct. 21, 2020  1:37 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  1:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well there are some cases where that isn’t the case, but here it’s plausible as Ryuga and Gingka were pretty equal in strenght

gingka by the zero g is either slightly stronger than ryuga or his equal to him . i don't see the issue that some fans have with that it's not like gingka being stronger means he can't lose to ryuga they guy is a freak of nature he can pretty much get stronger like it's nothing and it's not like gingka cab blitz ryuga lol . it's like kai vs takao although takao is stated to be stronger when he fights kai he sweat like craze and knows he can lose . anyway gingka is ryuga equal either way each can lose to another it's that simple.
Pretty much this ^
(Oct. 21, 2020  1:37 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  1:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well there are some cases where that isn’t the case, but here it’s plausible as Ryuga and Gingka were pretty equal in strenght

Sorry, I have this problem with word choice. I was just trying to strengthen the point that Gingka the second strongest (Rago number 1)
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  1:37 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: gingka by the zero g is either slightly stronger than ryuga or his equal to him . i don't see the issue that some fans have with that it's not like gingka being stronger means he can't lose to ryuga they guy is a freak of nature he can pretty much get stronger like it's nothing and it's not like gingka cab blitz ryuga lol . it's like kai vs takao although takao is stated to be stronger when he fights kai he sweat like craze and knows he can lose . anyway gingka is ryuga equal either way each can lose to another it's that simple.

Sorry, I have this problem with word choice. I was just trying to strengthen the point that Gingka the second strongest (Rago number 1)

oh no don't worry I wasn't saying I didn't understand or disagree with what you said I was just giving my own opinion on the ryuga and gingka matter.
(Oct. 20, 2020  11:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  5:30 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Ryuga could have beaten Gingka again and again evry time. I do not think Gingka is stronger than Ryuga

Nope.

If the creator said it, you cannot canonically deny it.

I cannot accept Ryuga being weaker than Pegasus

(Oct. 21, 2020  1:37 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

okay I agree then
Just realized Shu stole a move with Cho-z Spriggan and Spriggan Requiem
I think Gingka and Ryuga are equal. If Ryuga returned in the anime, he would have a new L-Drago of course. I don't think the anime creators would give Gingka a new pegasus and let Ryuga have a 7 years old Beyblade. He would have to get a new as long as Gingka had one. It wouldn't be Guardian L-Drago, but it would be a new L-Drago that is not destructor and not guardian.
The reason why Gingka doesn't seem as strong is because he hold back his power because he don't want his opponents to feel weak or humiliated. He is nice and caring and loving person, while Ryuga don't care about how his opponent feel. He is reckless and love to show his power.
(Oct. 21, 2020  7:02 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I think Gingka and Ryuga are equal. If Ryuga returned in the anime, he would have a new L-Drago of course. I don't think the anime creators would give Gingka a new pegasus and let Ryuga have a 7 years old Beyblade. He would have to get a new as long as Gingka had one. It wouldn't be Guardian L-Drago, but it would be a new L-Drago that is not destructor and not guardian.
The reason why Gingka doesn't seem as strong is because he hold back his power because he don't want his opponents to feel weak or humiliated. He is nice and caring and loving person, while Ryuga don't care about how his opponent feel. He is reckless and love to show his power.
True, we also have to understand that Gingka always got his new Pegasus after L drago had already evolved so when he battled Meteo L-drago and L-drago destroy he didn’t totally know how to use his bey. Regardless of that, if metal fight ever does come back like me Takafumi said it would then Ryuga definitely needs to return with a new L-Drago.
(Oct. 21, 2020  7:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  7:02 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I think Gingka and Ryuga are equal. If Ryuga returned in the anime, he would have a new L-Drago of course. I don't think the anime creators would give Gingka a new pegasus and let Ryuga have a 7 years old Beyblade. He would have to get a new as long as Gingka had one. It wouldn't be Guardian L-Drago, but it would be a new L-Drago that is not destructor and not guardian.
True, we also have to understand that Gingka always got his new Pegasus after L drago had already evolved so when he battled Meteo L-drago and L-drago destroy he didn’t totally know how to use his bey. Regardless of that, if metal fight ever does come back like me Takafumi said it would then Ryuga definitely needs to return with a new L-Drago.
In my project he will. He will now be rid of his dark powers not even having to be in sync with it. It will cause him trouble controlling his new L-Drago. It will be so powerful that he will have big trouble controlling it just like Gingka did with his Galaxy pegasus and Gingka will help him to control it.
(Oct. 21, 2020  6:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just realized Shu stole a move with Cho-z Spriggan and Spriggan Requiem

I mean it's a burst thing every characters at one time copy a move that we've seen so that's nothing really new .
(Oct. 21, 2020  7:20 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  6:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just realized Shu stole a move with Cho-z Spriggan and Spriggan Requiem

I mean it's a burst thing every characters at one time copy a move that we've seen so that's nothing really new .

He stole it from Variares the OG zeta

Why is Shu so popular
I honestly think Season 5 of Burst should have been handled differently, I think it should have just been about the legends. I know that would just be fanservice but I think it would work, only 3 new major characters have been introduced and they're just meh, we've seen it before. Plus I would love to see rematches, Lui vs Free, Lui vs Valt, Free vs Valt, Shu vs Free, Shu vs Lui, Valt vs Shu, Sisco vs Free, Drum vs Agia, Agia vs Lui, Agia vs Lui, Drum vs Valt, Agia vs Ranjiro, Rantaro vs Ranjiro, Ranjiro vs Lui then they could have added in Delta, Xhata, Daina, Walkiya and maybe Zac. I would love us to see why they're Legends and battles among the Legends, instead of being punching bags for Lean, Hyuga, and Hikaru
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:21 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I honestly think Season 5 of Burst should have been handled differently, I think it should have just been about the legends. I know that would just be fanservice but I think it would work, only 3 new major characters have been introduced and they're just meh, we've seen it before. Plus I would love to see rematches, Lui vs Free, Lui vs Valt, Free vs Valt, Shu vs Free, Shu vs Lui, Valt vs Shu, Sisco vs Free, Drum vs Agia, Agia vs Lui, Agia vs Lui, Drum vs Valt, Agia vs Ranjiro, Rantaro vs Ranjiro, Ranjiro vs Lui then they could have added in Delta, Xhata, Daina, Walkiya and maybe Zac. I would love us to see why they're Legends and battles among the Legends, instead of being punching bags for Lean, Hyuga, and Hikaru
Honestly that probably would have been a better route. And just imagine instead of having a main protagonist(s) the role of main character would instead switch between each legend depending on which one the episode is focused on. For example, one episode could be from Rantaro’s perspective while another could be focused on Free’s perspective and then another from Phi’s and so forth.
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:21 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I honestly think Season 5 of Burst should have been handled differently, I think it should have just been about the legends. I know that would just be fanservice but I think it would work, only 3 new major characters have been introduced and they're just meh, we've seen it before. Plus I would love to see rematches, Lui vs Free, Lui vs Valt, Free vs Valt, Shu vs Free, Shu vs Lui, Valt vs Shu, Sisco vs Free, Drum vs Agia, Agia vs Lui, Agia vs Lui, Drum vs Valt, Agia vs Ranjiro, Rantaro vs Ranjiro, Ranjiro vs Lui then they could have added in Delta, Xhata, Daina, Walkiya and maybe Zac. I would love us to see why they're Legends and battles among the Legends, instead of being punching bags for Lean, Hyuga, and Hikaru
Honestly that probably would have been a better route. And just imagine instead of having a main protagonist(s) the role of main character would instead switch between each legend depending on which one the episode is focused on. For example, one episode could be from Rantaro’s perspective while another could be focused on Free’s perspective and then another from Phi’s and so forth.

The only problem I see with that is it may get slow and boring, but it could work if it leads up to something like the Legends festival but instead of 2v2s it would be 1v1s and be something like the Bladers God Cup in s2 where you face everyone in the tournament. But I could see this upsetting people as I feel like it would have the same outcome with Valt, Shu, Lui and Free going to the semi finals, maybe replace Lui or Free with Agia???
What if instead of pat 5 we got the perspective of the villains wouldn’t that be cool? It could take place in another universe of burst so that we get beyblade upgrades.
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What if instead of pat 5 we got the perspective of the villains wouldn’t that be cool? It could take place in another universe of burst so that we get beyblade upgrades.

That wouldn't be as interesting, if we're talking about burst than that would just be boring, if we're talking about all villains than Rago's dead, Tala was somewhat good as he lent his power to Tyson, Brooklyn became good, Ryuga, we already got enough of him Faulst or whatever his name is no more and Kira became good, Lui wasn't really a villain, Red Eye/Spriggan is no more, Phi became good and I never finished GT so yeah (talking about ANIME and not the MANGA)
Reiji vs Ryo Hagane with Burn Fireblaze
Sakyo vs Reiji
Reiji vs Bao
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:45 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What if instead of pat 5 we got the perspective of the villains wouldn’t that be cool? It could take place in another universe of burst so that we get beyblade upgrades.

That wouldn't be as interesting, if we're talking about burst than that would just be boring, if we're talking about all villains than Rago's dead, Tala was somewhat good as he lent his power to Tyson, Brooklyn became good, Ryuga, we already got enough of him Faulst or whatever his name is no more and Kira became good, Lui wasn't really a villain, Red Eye/Spriggan is no more, Phi became good and I never finished GT so yeah  

I was talking about burst. We could get to see the internal battle between Shu and Red eye/Spriggan and how he felt about Ashtem. In Cho-z we could get more about Phi’s back story and how he gained a dark resonance (which we still don’t know if he lost). In GT we could get to know more about Ama- I mean Gwyn and how nobody understood him and how he was shunned by his parents, forced to hang out with people who didn’t understand him.
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:45 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:

That wouldn't be as interesting, if we're talking about burst than that would just be boring, if we're talking about all villains than Rago's dead, Tala was somewhat good as he lent his power to Tyson, Brooklyn became good, Ryuga, we already got enough of him Faulst or whatever his name is no more and Kira became good, Lui wasn't really a villain, Red Eye/Spriggan is no more, Phi became good and I never finished GT so yeah (talking about ANIME and not the MANGA)

Tala was a antagonist but he turned good as supporting Tyson at times.
Zeo was never evil he just got conusmed by Cerberus
Brooklyn was evil but turned good in the end
Ryuga was evil and turned good
Faust went back to being Toby
Rago is dead for sure
Kira turned good
Lui is more or less a antagonist
Shu/Red Eye was a antagonist but got turned good
Phi was good
Arthur stays evil
Gwyn turns good
Lean is unknow but my prediction is he is gonna stay evil
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:46 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Reiji vs Ryo Hagane with Burn Fireblaze
Sakyo vs Reiji
Reiji vs Bao
Tough but that has to be Ryo Hagane
Sakyo obviously
Bao
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:45 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: That wouldn't be as interesting, if we're talking about burst than that would just be boring, if we're talking about all villains than Rago's dead, Tala was somewhat good as he lent his power to Tyson, Brooklyn became good, Ryuga, we already got enough of him Faulst or whatever his name is no more and Kira became good, Lui wasn't really a villain, Red Eye/Spriggan is no more, Phi became good and I never finished GT so yeah (talking about ANIME and not the MANGA)

Tala was a antagonist but he turned good as supporting Tyson at times.
Zeo was never evil he just got conusmed by Cerberus
Brooklyn was evil but turned good in the end
Ryuga was evil and turned good
Faust went back to being Toby
Rago is dead for sure
Kira turned good
Lui is more or less a antagonist
Shu/Red Eye was a antagonist but got turned good
Phi was good
Arthur stays evil
Gwyn turns good
Lean is unknow but my prediction is he is gonna stay evil
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:46 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Reiji vs Ryo Hagane with Burn Fireblaze
Sakyo vs Reiji
Reiji vs Bao
Tough but that has to be Ryo Hagane
Sakyo obviously
Bao
Reiji vs Kyoya
Ryo Hagane w/Burn Fireblaze vs Kyoya
So here is how it plays out for Lean:
The more legends Lean battles the more his flare increases and the more insane he goes
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  1:37 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: gingka by the zero g is either slightly stronger than ryuga or his equal to him . i don't see the issue that some fans have with that it's not like gingka being stronger means he can't lose to ryuga they guy is a freak of nature he can pretty much get stronger like it's nothing and it's not like gingka cab blitz ryuga lol . it's like kai vs takao although takao is stated to be stronger when he fights kai he sweat like craze and knows he can lose . anyway gingka is ryuga equal either way each can lose to another it's that simple.

Ryuga almost beat Rago. He only lost beacuse rago had his power and all legendary blader powers plus power of nemesis
(Oct. 23, 2020  7:49 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Sorry, I have this problem with word choice. I was just trying to strengthen the point that Gingka the second strongest (Rago number 1)

Ryuga almost beat Rago. He only lost beacuse rago had his power and all legendary blader powers plus power of nemesis

Even if Rago had not power of all other bladers, he would still win. Gingka would lose if he had not the powers of all bladers.
(Oct. 23, 2020  7:49 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Sorry, I have this problem with word choice. I was just trying to strengthen the point that Gingka the second strongest (Rago number 1)

Nope, Rago was just toying with him the entire time.
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  7:49 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Ryuga almost beat Rago. He only lost beacuse rago had his power and all legendary blader powers plus power of nemesis

Nope, Rago was just toying with him the entire time.

Right plus didnt That Pluto guy said that Nemesis wasnt even using half of his power