Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Oct. 01, 2020  8:50 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  7:32 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: mine is RYuga

Okay, I kinda forgot Helios thingy, i watch metal saga again after I finish zero g. The only reason he couldnt spin steal jack with vaccum cutters is because its wasnt a direct hit

But what about Zeo? His spin track was too high for Ryuga to spin steal, is not it the same thing that happens when Hades Kerbecs is in normal mode? And why doesn't L-Drago win against Hades Kerbecs in real-life even with spin stealing? It's pretty sad. I really don't hope that the same would happen in anime.

And how about Tithi vs Yoshio?

Hades Kerbeus 's metal wheel is not high. Tithi
(Oct. 01, 2020  9:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  8:50 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: But what about Zeo? His spin track was too high for Ryuga to spin steal, is not it the same thing that happens when Hades Kerbecs is in normal mode? And why doesn't L-Drago win against Hades Kerbecs in real-life even with spin stealing? It's pretty sad. I really don't hope that the same would happen in anime.

And how about Tithi vs Yoshio?

Hades Kerbeus 's metal wheel is not high. Tithi

Doesn't it change when it's in normal mode?
I’m wondering if the writers would consider making the next incarnation of Beyblade a lot less boring than the Burst seasons. They are very slow, very quiet and too realistic. The first five episodes were all about the angle at which he launches his Beyblade. It was painful. Please can we go back to Bit beasts and giant stadiums instead of meeting up in a shopping centre for an organised battle and going on and on about how your blade is a defence type. ITS SO BORING. Rant over but there may be more

And another thing! Enough of the gender stereotypes already. All Vaults mother does is bake bread all the time and there are no lead female characters. Also we want a hard soundtrack like the first seasons
(Oct. 02, 2020  9:02 AM)UltimateSaizo Wrote: I’m wondering if the writers would consider making the next incarnation of Beyblade a lot less boring than the Burst seasons. They are very slow, very quiet and too realistic. The first five episodes were all about the angle at which he launches his Beyblade. It was painful. Please can we go back to Bit beasts and giant stadiums instead of meeting up in a shopping centre for an organised battle and going on and on about how your blade is a defence type. ITS SO BORING. Rant over but there may be more

And another thing! Enough of the gender stereotypes already. All Vaults mother does is bake bread all the time and there are no lead female characters. Also we want a hard soundtrack like the first seasons
I think you're in the minority in your feelings about Burst. Burst, particularly the first two seasons, are beloved. The more realistic take is a breath of fresh air which differentiates it from the previous seasons, and the work they did on their characters is a step above what we've seen before.
(Oct. 01, 2020  9:35 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  9:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Hades Kerbeus 's metal wheel is not high. Tithi

Doesn't it change when it's in normal mode?

I dont think so

(Oct. 01, 2020  7:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  7:32 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: mine is RYuga

well, i mean, like 95% of your posts are ryuga and l-drago related lol (didn't meant this in a mean way)
also, did u watch burst? u should, i think you would like lui and hearts/hyde.

thats true... even my username says that........ I didnt watch any other sesons except one. I dont like burst. Way to realistic
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  9:35 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Doesn't it change when it's in normal mode?

I dont think so

(Oct. 01, 2020  7:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: well, i mean, like 95% of your posts are ryuga and l-drago related lol (didn't meant this in a mean way)
also, did u watch burst? u should, i think you would like lui and hearts/hyde.

thats true... even my username says that........ I didnt watch any other sesons except one. I dont like burst. Way to realistic

well i mean phi kinda goes insane and throws planets, shu goes isnane and gets illegal beyblade experiments done to him, beyblades magically turn gold, silver, and black, and s1.... yea i got nothin except valt vs. xander, and that was pretty realistic.
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I dont think so

well i mean phi kinda goes insane and throws planets, shu goes isnane and gets illegal beyblade experiments done to him, beyblades magically turn gold, silver, and black, and s1.... yea i got nothin except valt vs. xander, and that was pretty realistic.

Phi doesn’t actually throw a entire planet. Illegal bey experiments while crazy, can still be somewhat realistic. And beys turning various colors is just a visual indicator of resonance.
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I dont think so

I am a metal fight fan
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: well i mean phi kinda goes insane and throws planets, shu goes isnane and gets illegal beyblade experiments done to him, beyblades magically turn gold, silver, and black, and s1.... yea i got nothin except valt vs. xander, and that was pretty realistic.

Phi doesn’t actually throw a entire planet. Illegal bey experiments while crazy, can still be somewhat realistic. And beys turning various colors is just a visual indicator of resonance.

#1 ok the phi thing was wrong.
#2 which 30-45 yr old American in their right mind would spend millions of dollars to do illegal Beyblade experiments on an 11 yr old in Mexico?
#3 ranjiro=kyoya
#4 beyblades can't turn different colors bcause ur focused. that aint how it works.

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: well i mean phi kinda goes insane and throws planets, shu goes isnane and gets illegal beyblade experiments done to him, beyblades magically turn gold, silver, and black, and s1.... yea i got nothin except valt vs. xander, and that was pretty realistic.

I am a metal fight fan

just try it, i am a naruto fan and still watch(ed) boruto. btw dont watch boruto trash storyline
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Phi doesn’t actually throw a entire planet. Illegal bey experiments while crazy, can still be somewhat realistic. And beys turning various colors is just a visual indicator of resonance.

#2 which 30-45 yr old American in their right mind would spend millions of dollars to do illegal Beyblade experiments on an 11 yr old in Mexico?
#3 ranjiro=kyoya
#4 beyblades can't turn different colors bcause ur focused. that aint how it works.

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I am a metal fight fan

just try it, i am a naruto fan and still watch(ed) boruto. btw dont watch boruto trash storyline

I watched naruto
(Oct. 02, 2020  3:10 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: #1 ok the phi thing was wrong.
#3 ranjiro=kyoya

I watched naruto

ayyyyyyyyyyy
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Phi doesn’t actually throw a entire planet. Illegal bey experiments while crazy, can still be somewhat realistic. And beys turning various colors is just a visual indicator of resonance.

#3 ranjiro=kyoya

I liked Boruto. There’s a lot of exposition.
(Oct. 02, 2020  3:11 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: #1 ok the phi thing was wrong.
#3 ranjiro=kyoya

I liked Boruto. There’s a lot of exposition.

bruh, too much exposition, ik thats what makes a shounen but ewwwwwwww
(Oct. 02, 2020  3:13 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  3:11 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I liked Boruto. There’s a lot of exposition.

bruh, too much exposition, ik thats what makes a shounen but ewwwwwwww

I feel like people dislike Boruto because they watched Naruto so they have high expectations for Boruto. It’s kind of unfair because the standard is high for Boruto and low for Boruto’s dad.
(Oct. 02, 2020  3:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  3:13 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: bruh, too much exposition, ik thats what makes a shounen but ewwwwwwww

I feel like people dislike Boruto because they watched Naruto so they have high expectations for Boruto. It’s kind of unfair because the standard is high for Boruto and low for Boruto’s dad.

that aint why i hate boruto, i actually kinda like him and mitsuki is my fav naruto character, but the PLOT is trash. also take to pms, off topic
Cho-z was by far my most favorite season.
To each their own. Burst/Evolution are mine.
Who would win if Ryuga full potential metal fury fought kyoya and gingka with full potential at the same time?  i think ryuga's ultimate move would destroy them both

#3 ranjiro=kyoya

(Oct. 02, 2020  3:25 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Who would win if Ryuga full potential metal fury fought kyoya and gingka with full potential at the same time?  i think ryuga's ultimate move would destroy them both

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: #1 ok the phi thing was wrong.
#3 ranjiro=kyoya

Ryuga takes it with 2 ring outs unless both Leone and Gingka use aerial attacks
I just realized something about episode 28 of beyblade burst sparking is that we all know Aiga lost to Lean right. Rememeber back in gt how he challenged Arthur to a battle he ended losing 2-0 on episode 28 as well.
(Oct. 02, 2020  4:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I just realized something about episode 28 of beyblade burst sparking is that we all know Aiga lost to Lean right. Rememeber back in gt how he challenged Arthur to a battle he ended losing 2-0 on episode 28 as well.

Aiga is literally Free in Cho-z, he’s a joke.
(Oct. 02, 2020  3:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  3:25 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Who would win if Ryuga full potential metal fury fought kyoya and gingka with full potential at the same time?  i think ryuga's ultimate move would destroy them both

Ryuga takes it with 2 ring outs unless both Leone and Gingka use aerial attacks
Even if they did I think Ryuga would not lose just because of that hit, he would get damage but then if he uses his ultimate move, then kyoya and gingka would get a ring out....
(Oct. 02, 2020  4:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I just realized something about episode 28 of beyblade burst sparking is that we all know Aiga lost to Lean right. Rememeber back in gt how he challenged Arthur to a battle he ended losing 2-0 on episode 28 as well.
No he lost to arthur in episode 29 episode 28 is aiga vs delta
(Oct. 02, 2020  4:15 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
No he lost to arthur in episode 29 episode 28 is aiga vs delta

Whoops, But still if Aiga had used Infinite Sword or Infinite Shield he would have defintely won
does zyro actually defeat sakyo?