Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Sep. 17, 2020  1:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:33 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: [quote="Ryuga's Son" pid='1624359' dateline='1600276459']
And also I am planning to buy more metal beyblades.... https://www.amazon.com/JKrotry-Pegasus-D...B089NVJ26X or https://www.amazon.com/Battling-Blades-F...mes&sr=1-6..... which one of these should I buy??
[/quot

which one of these should I get?

if Titi fought King who would win???

None they’re fake

How is this possible, and how do you know it? Please explain...
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:41 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: None they’re fake

How is this possible, and how do you know it? Please explain...

So real beys all are Takara Tomy or Hasbro. Fakes tend to spin both left and right, and they all give you right launchers even when the bey is Left spinning.
So they are all fake? Sure about that?

(Sep. 17, 2020  1:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:41 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: How is this possible, and how do you know it? Please explain...

So real beys all are Takara Tomy or Hasbro. Fakes tend to spin both left and right, and they all give you right launchers even when the bey is Left spinning.

Then I seriously don't know what to do
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:48 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: So they are all fake? Sure about that?

(Sep. 17, 2020  1:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So real beys all are Takara Tomy or Hasbro. Fakes tend to spin both left and right, and they all give you right launchers even when the bey is Left spinning.

Ever-wish is known for it’s cheap prices check them out. Or go to Amazon.co.jp (maybe you should use the purchase consultation thread next time for questions like this)
(Sep. 17, 2020  2:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:48 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: So they are all fake? Sure about that?

Ever-wish is known for it’s cheap prices check them out. Or go to Amazon.co.jp (maybe you should use the purchase consultation thread next time for questions like this)

thanks a lot!

Can Ryuga and Gingka beat Damian, King, and Aguma?
OK, I got a theory that involves Lane, Flare and Harry. I thought what if Lane's flare comes from Harry, He isn't a hamster actually but he's the main villain. He's a parasite that feeds on ressonance and when he finnish draining the power of Lane he'll get one of the Asahi brothers?
I don’t think that will happen I think Harry is being controlled by Amane and everything else sounds about right.
Spoilers for Shu vs Lane
(Sep. 17, 2020  2:20 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  2:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ever-wish is known for it’s cheap prices check them out. Or go to Amazon.co.jp (maybe you should use the purchase consultation thread next time for questions like this)

thanks a lot!

Probably with Meteo or Destructor.

Pegasus is at least galaxy level in destruction at the end of fury.
(Sep. 19, 2020  5:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  2:20 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: thanks a lot!

Probably with Meteo or Destructor.

what if they are just in the starting of fury??
Why did a crossover never happen? I think the company has rights to do so because it's the same company that made all the Beyblade series. Even though they are different universes, there exists a theory about parallel universes and that theory, the string theory has even been mentioned in the series multiple times. First by the leader of the Russian team, Alexei and then by Dr. Ziggurat. Twisted Tempo could create spiral dimension and black holes so it had a potential to cause disruptions in space and time and open portals to other universes. Besides, who wouldn't like a sci-fi themed Beyblade series? I mean, travel between universes is already a common occurence in science-fiction series and there has aready been a sci-fi style series in the Beyblade saga, namely Beywarriors Cyborg. I don't see any reason why they don't do it.

Does anyone know whether a crossover was actually supposed to happen at some point? I think so because both Beyblade Shogun Steel and Beyraiderz Shogun had the name "Shogun" in them.

I am sorry for my bad grammar. English is not my first language.
(Sep. 19, 2020  8:27 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  5:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Probably with Meteo or Destructor.

what if they are just in the starting of fury??

If we are talking start of show probably island or island plus for Pegasus.
(Sep. 19, 2020  8:28 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Why did a crossover never happen? I think the company has rights to do so because it's the same company that made all the Beyblade series. Even though they are different universes, there exists a theory about parallel universes and that theory, the string theory has even been mentioned in the series multiple times. First by the leader of the Russian team, Alexei and then by Dr. Ziggurat. Twisted Tempo could create spiral dimension and black holes so it had a potential to cause disruptions in space and time and open portals to other universes. Besides, who wouldn't like a sci-fi themed Beyblade series? I mean, travel between universes is already a common occurence in science-fiction series and there has aready been a sci-fi style series in the Beyblade saga, namely Beywarriors Cyborg. I don't see any reason why they don't do it.

Does anyone know whether a crossover was actually supposed to happen at some point? I think so because both Beyblade Shogun Steel and Beyraiderz Shogun had the name "Shogun" in them.

I agree, but I think that there should be a beyblade show where metal and burst are rivals.....
(Sep. 19, 2020  8:36 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  8:28 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Why did a crossover never happen? I think the company has rights to do so because it's the same company that made all the Beyblade series. Even though they are different universes, there exists a theory about parallel universes and that theory, the string theory has even been mentioned in the series multiple times. First by the leader of the Russian team, Alexei and then by Dr. Ziggurat. Twisted Tempo could create spiral dimension and black holes so it had a potential to cause disruptions in space and time and open portals to other universes. Besides, who wouldn't like a sci-fi themed Beyblade series? I mean, travel between universes is already a common occurence in science-fiction series and there has aready been a sci-fi style series in the Beyblade saga, namely Beywarriors Cyborg. I don't see any reason why they don't do it.

I agree, but I think that there should be a beyblade show where metal and burst are rivals.....

Power scaling is too high for MFB compared to Burst.
(Sep. 19, 2020  8:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  8:28 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Why did a crossover never happen? I think the company has rights to do so because it's the same company that made all the Beyblade series. Even though they are different universes, there exists a theory about parallel universes and that theory, the string theory has even been mentioned in the series multiple times. First by the leader of the Russian team, Alexei and then by Dr. Ziggurat. Twisted Tempo could create spiral dimension and black holes so it had a potential to cause disruptions in space and time and open portals to other universes. Besides, who wouldn't like a sci-fi themed Beyblade series? I mean, travel between universes is already a common occurence in science-fiction series and there has aready been a sci-fi style series in the Beyblade saga, namely Beywarriors Cyborg.  I don't see any reason why they don't do it.

I don't think so. Instead it should be a series where they no longer fight a person but a power. A power created by the former dark powers of Lightning L-Drago, Twisted Tempo and the Spiral Force and the Nemesis Crisis, that becomes so great that it starts to cause disruptions in space and time and starts entering other dimensions and universes. If it's not defeated, it's a danger not only to the world but to the whole cosmos as well. Characters from all continuities would have to unite in order to stand up against that inter-dimensional threat. That would be an epic story.
(Sep. 19, 2020  8:42 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  8:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I agree, but I think that there should be a beyblade show where metal and burst are rivals.....

I don't think so. Instead it should be a series where they no longer fight a person but a power. A power created by the former dark powers of Lightning L-Drago, Twisted Tempo and the Spiral Force and the Nemesis Crisis, that becomes so great that it starts to cause disruptions in space and time and starts entering other dimensions and universes. If it's not defeated, it's a danger not only to the world but to the whole cosmos as well. Characters from all continuities would have to unite in order to stand up against that inter-dimensional threat. That would be an epic story.

Okay that would truly be epic.......I guess I agree
(Sep. 19, 2020  9:09 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  8:42 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I don't think so. Instead it should be a series where they no longer fight a person but a power. A power created by the former dark powers of Lightning L-Drago, Twisted Tempo and the Spiral Force and the Nemesis Crisis, that becomes so great that it starts to cause disruptions in space and time and starts entering other dimensions and universes. If it's not defeated, it's a danger not only to the world but to the whole cosmos as well. Characters from all continuities would have to unite in order to stand up against that inter-dimensional threat. That would be an epic story.

Okay that would truly be epic.......I guess I agree

Not only ould it be epic, but it would be logical because if i remember correctly then both Lightning L-Drago's dark powers as well as spiral force were released out to space. So these things happening in outer space first would be a continuation of the story.
(Sep. 19, 2020  9:23 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  9:09 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Okay that would truly be epic.......I guess I agree

Not only ould it be epic, but it would be logical because if i remember correctly then both Lightning L-Drago's dark powers as well as spiral force were released out to space. So these things happening in outer space first would be a continuation of the story.

I don’t think that L-drago’s dark powers went to space as Ryuga harnessed the dark power of L-drago in masters (so he claims).
(Sep. 19, 2020  10:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  9:23 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Not only ould it be epic, but it would be logical because if i remember correctly then both Lightning L-Drago's dark powers as well as spiral force were released out to space. So these things happening in outer space first would be a continuation of the story.

I don’t think that L-drago’s dark powers went to space as Ryuga harnessed the dark power of L-drago in masters (so he claims).

No, he didn't harness it's power. He told that had got rid of this.
(Sep. 20, 2020  5:39 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  10:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t think that L-drago’s dark powers went to space as Ryuga harnessed the dark power of L-drago in masters (so he claims).

No, he didn't harness it's power. He told that had got rid of this.

He harnessed the dark power of lightning L-drago and it became Meteo, rewatch the anime
(Sep. 20, 2020  5:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2020  5:39 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: No, he didn't harness it's power. He told that had got rid of this.

He harnessed the dark power of lightning L-drago and it became Meteo, rewatch the anime

I have watched it. He launched lightning L-Drago into the volcano at the end of episode 25. It evolved into Meteo L-Drago and i don't think Meteo L-Drago had the dark powers.
(Sep. 20, 2020  6:05 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2020  5:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He harnessed the dark power of lightning L-drago and it became Meteo, rewatch the anime

I have watched it. He launched lightning L-Drago into the volcano at the end of episode 25. It evolved into Meteo L-Drago and i don't think Meteo L-Drago had the dark powers.

Kind of. Ryuga says that he harnessed the dark power by becoming one with it.
(Sep. 20, 2020  6:11 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2020  6:05 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I have watched it. He launched lightning L-Drago into the volcano at the end of episode 25. It evolved into Meteo L-Drago and i don't think Meteo L-Drago had the dark powers.

Kind of. Ryuga says that he harnessed the dark power by becoming one with it.

that is true
I was watching the old MFB episodes,a and here’s something I would have found cool. Nemesis destroys the world successfully and then right as the world is destroyed zeus’s barrier activates and then everyone is reincarnated into Burst counterparts.
Here, i have some questions about who is stronger. Can someone please answer?

Aguma vs Damian
Bao vs Damian
Helios vs Damian
Chris vs Damian
King vs Damian
Tithi vs Damian
Tithi vs Ryuga
King vs Tithi
Chris vs Tithi
Doji vs Damian
Ryo Hagane w/Burn Fireblaze vs Dark Ryuga
Ryo Hagane w/Burn Fireblaze vs Ryuga after Metal Fusion
Ryo Hagane w/Burn Fireblaze vs Damian
Dark Tsubasa vs Damian (Dark powers grow, remember.)
Dark Ryuga vs Damian
Ryuga vs Team Excalibur
Damian vs Faust
Faust vs Ryuga
Rago vs Damian
Faust vs Rago
Helios vs Rago
Faust vs Helios
Chris vs Helios

I am sorry if this is TL;DR, but i only wrote this lsit of questions because i have never found anyone asking for exactly these comparisions. You don't need to answer all of them if you don't want to, but please answer at least some of them.