Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Bruh, just wait for Lane to get demoted to his black Crash Ragnuark Aero' Edge and destroy everybody.
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:16 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Wrong, Rantaro uses Meteo L-drago while Amane uses his brave-infinite-World Ashura MFB bey
That's their unawakened beys, when they defeated Chuck Norris their beys evolved and they can fuse and become Chuck Norris that have all bey gimmicks

Shhh, that information is confidential
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:16 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: That's their unawakened beys, when they defeated Chuck Norris their beys evolved and they can fuse and become Chuck Norris that have all bey gimmicks

Shhh, that information is confidential
Yeah true
(Sep. 15, 2020  8:15 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  7:33 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: wut
Yeah it’s weird but I’m dead serious.

(Sep. 15, 2020  7:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Wait so if Ryuga is part Dragon then does that mean that so is Ryuga’s brother?
In the manga Ryuto is not Ryuga’s brother like most people believe however they are related. Ryuto is rather from the same clan as Ryuga and is a descendant of him (along with Sakyo).

Yep! There "Children Later met" Ryoto ws
In metal masters, if the positions were switched and Ryuga fought Damian Instead of Jack who would win??
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: In metal masters, if the positions were switched and Ryuga fought Damian Instead of Jack who would win??

RYUGA!
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Ryuga#Shogun%20Steel

Guys, I was reading this fandom and it in the last thing it says, "In the ending of Shogun Steel's Japanese version, at the last moment, a cloud can be seen, which takes the shape of L-Drago, possibly hinting that Ryuga may return in any sequel to the series."
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Ryuga#Shogun%20Steel

Guys, I was reading this fandom and it in the last thing it says, "In the ending of Shogun Steel's Japanese version, at the last moment, a cloud can be seen, which takes the shape of L-Drago, possibly hinting that Ryuga may return in any sequel to the series."

Fandom isn't ever credible
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:53 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: In metal masters, if the positions were switched and Ryuga fought Damian Instead of Jack who would win??

RYUGA!

How are u sure? Dammian is well damn powerful........well he lost to pegasus and pegasus and pegasus lost to l drago soo, and Rock Leon is cleary weaker than meteo l drago.....so I guess, u are right?
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:53 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: RYUGA!

How are u sure? Dammian is well damn powerful........well he lost to  pegasus and pegasus and pegasus lost to l drago soo, and Rock Leon is cleary weaker than meteo l drago.....so I  guess, u are right?
Toby with Basalt Horogium was more powerful than Damian with Kerbecs and Ryuga beat Faust in the manga (he was a different character in the manga but it still stands). Therefore we can assume that Ryuga was definitely better than Damian.
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:08 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: How are u sure? Dammian is well damn powerful........well he lost to  pegasus and pegasus and pegasus lost to l drago soo, and Rock Leon is cleary weaker than meteo l drago.....so I  guess, u are right?
Toby with Basalt Horogium was more powerful than Damian with Kerbecs and Ryuga beat Faust in the manga (he was a different character in the manga but it still stands). Therefore we can assume that Ryuga was definitely better than Damian.

Not to mention that L-drago was capable of stopping the gears of the spiral tower
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:56 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Ryuga#Shogun%20Steel

Fandom isn't ever credible
Im sorry, but having watched the japanese ending of Zero-G; i can confirm that they showed a dragon cloud which took the shape of L Drago.
The real question is what type of beyblade is Doji
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:08 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Toby with Basalt Horogium was more powerful than Damian with Kerbecs and Ryuga beat Faust in the manga (he was a different character in the manga but it still stands). Therefore we can assume that Ryuga was definitely better than Damian.

Not to mention that L-drago was capable of stopping the gears of the spiral tower

Yep!
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:08 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: How are u sure? Dammian is well damn powerful........well he lost to  pegasus and pegasus and pegasus lost to l drago soo, and Rock Leon is cleary weaker than meteo l drago.....so I  guess, u are right?
Well I thought it was obvious that Ryuga is stronger as in Metal Fight 4D Ginkga himself says when Ryuga is killed by Rago that "Ryuga is the strongest among us and he undertook training that we can never imagine."
Is the final survival tip on destructor l drago worth buying???

(Sep. 16, 2020  2:28 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: [quote='Zeutron' pid='1624283' dateline='1600261729']
Well I thought it was obvious that Ryuga is stronger as in Metal Fight 4D Ginkga himself says when Ryuga is killed by Rago that "Ryuga is the strongest among us and he undertook training that we can never imagine."
[/q
Rago did not kill him, but he defeated Ryuga....Ryuga died when he gave the star fragment over to Kenta which evovled his bey.
(Sep. 16, 2020  5:34 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Is the final survival tip on destructor l drago worth buying???

F : S is worth it in my opinion.

What type of beyblade is Doji I need to know
(Sep. 16, 2020  6:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  5:34 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Is the final survival tip on destructor l drago worth buying???

Dark Wolf DF145FS, that is the beyblade that Doji has....
(Sep. 16, 2020  6:12 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  6:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: F : S is worth it in my opinion.

Dark Wolf DF145FS, that is the beyblade that Doji has....

Remember the big Doji Beyblade at the end of beyblade? That one (yes Doji becomes a bey)
And also I am planning to buy more metal beyblades.... https://www.amazon.com/JKrotry-Pegasus-D...B089NVJ26X or https://www.amazon.com/Battling-Blades-F...mes&sr=1-6..... which one of these should I buy??
(Sep. 16, 2020  6:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  5:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Is the final survival tip on destructor l drago worth buying???

doji is a balance type, as wolf is as well. also r we going to ignore the fact that gingka was tourtured over revenge about spinning tops? Doji is saaaaalty.
(Sep. 16, 2020  6:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  6:12 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Dark Wolf DF145FS, that is the beyblade that Doji has....

Remember the big Doji Beyblade at the end of beyblade? That one (yes Doji becomes a bey)

Is it in shogun steel?? I haven't fully watched it yet.....I am watching it though
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:24 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Bruh, just wait for Lane to get demoted to his black Crash Ragnuark Aero' Edge and destroy everybody.

I guess he puts the Edge in Edgy...

this was my apology, but now i regret nothing.

(Sep. 16, 2020  6:16 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  6:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Remember the big Doji Beyblade at the end of beyblade? That one (yes Doji becomes a bey)

Is it in shogun steel?? I haven't fully watched it yet.....I am watching it though

yea, in shogun steel. doji pulling an sao move was weirder than ryuga dying twice.
[quote="Ryuga's Son" pid='1624359' dateline='1600276459']
And also I am planning to buy more metal beyblades.... https://www.amazon.com/JKrotry-Pegasus-D...B089NVJ26X or https://www.amazon.com/Battling-Blades-F...mes&sr=1-6..... which one of these should I buy??
[/quot

which one of these should I get?

if Titi fought King who would win???
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:33 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: [quote="Ryuga's Son" pid='1624359' dateline='1600276459']
[/quot

which one of these should I get?

if Titi fought King who would win???

None they’re fake