Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I mean with cho z, the story wasn’t as good as let’s say god but the fights were pretty cool, my especially Aiga vs Phi, it looked better and felt more intense than drum ve gwun
I agree, I enjoyed cho-z and god though I do prefer god just because of some of the characters.
(Aug. 22, 2020  1:25 PM)g2_ Wrote: Do you guys prefer Gachi or Sparking?

Sparking so far. I have to see how they handle the rest of the season to really compare it properly. For me it will depend on how well they handle the characters going forward.
How do Bladers in Burst get their beys out of that massive stadium? In MFB the beys would just come into their hands like magnets but what about Burst?
(Aug. 22, 2020  10:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How do Bladers in Burst get their beys out of that massive stadium? In MFB the beys would just come into their hands like magnets but what about Burst?
They just go there and pick them up, but the anime don't show it
(Aug. 23, 2020  12:00 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2020  10:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How do Bladers in Burst get their beys out of that massive stadium? In MFB the beys would just come into their hands like magnets but what about Burst?
They just go there and pick them up, but the anime don't show it

But that stadium is massive wouldn’t it take them some time to go down there not to mention the slope which could cause them to slip.
I have no problem with Helios breaking. Hikaru was weak anyways.
(Aug. 23, 2020  1:52 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I have no problem with Helios breaking. Hikaru was weak anyways.
I love when protagonist's beys break because we got evolutions and more intense battles afterwards
(Aug. 23, 2020  1:59 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  1:52 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I have no problem with Helios breaking. Hikaru was weak anyways.
I love when protagonist's beys break because we got evolutions and more intense battles afterwards

Hikaru should just give up. He never got any good development anyways. The only development he got was probably resonating with Helios (which he rarely  does now) and beating rantaro. He’s still weak. Might as well make hyuga the main character alone.
(Aug. 23, 2020  2:04 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  1:59 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: I love when protagonist's beys break because we got evolutions and more intense battles afterwards

Hikaru should just give up. He never got any good development anyways. The only development he got was probably resonating with Helios (which he rarely  does now) and beating rantaro. He’s still weak. Might as well make hyuga the main character alone.
Hikaru's arc is yet to begin, Hikaru is diferent from all protagonists, he's cool headed and he uses a more defensive bey, so he probably will become stronger and more I think the final sparking showdown will be between Hikaru (good) vs Hyuga (evil),  beyblade shows that power has to come with effort, and a huge power can corrupt (Shu, Aiga, Phi, ...)
Hikaru may be weak just like Valt but valt didn't give up, Hikaru has the potential to become one of the best beyblade protagonist
(Aug. 23, 2020  12:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  12:00 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: They just go there and pick them up, but the anime don't show it

But that stadium is massive wouldn’t it take them some time to go down there not to mention the slope which could cause them to slip.

Ahem! There are many battles where the picked up their beys from the stadium
(Aug. 23, 2020  3:35 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  12:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But that stadium is massive wouldn’t it take them some time to go down there not to mention the slope which could cause them to slip.

Ahem! There are many battles where the picked up their beys from the stadium

Which ones?
(Aug. 23, 2020  3:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  3:35 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Ahem! There are many battles where the picked up their beys from the stadium

Which ones?

Daigo vs Valt
As an admitted Rantaro fan, I really am happy that they are making him a lot tougher this season and I hope to see him win some battles in the legends festival. I really think he deserves some time in the spotlight especially considering this is his first major tournament. I’m also looking to see Lui bust some wins. While I’m on the topic of the festival, what battles do you guys want to see in the festival and who are you hoping would win said battles?

Vtryuga Needforspeed 6Jupiter5
As a fellow Rantaro lover, I'm in full agreement with you. Just throwing my hat into answering that question. I'd love to see Valt take on Aiger and Lui and beat them both. I also think a battle between Dante and Lui would be interesting.
(Aug. 23, 2020  6:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote: As an admitted Rantaro fan, I really am happy that they are making him a lot tougher this season and I hope to see him win some battles in the legends festival. I really think he deserves some time in the spotlight especially considering this is his first major tournament. I’m also looking to see Lui bust some wins. While I’m on the topic of the festival, what battles do you guys want to see in the festival and who are you hoping would win said battles?

I am more interested in the battle of free and lean. I want free beating lean to be the reason we get an evolution of lucifer. Also seeing rantaro win a few battles against drum and the rest will also be interesting.  On the same note IF we get Ranjiro back I want him to beat the legend bladers too
(Aug. 23, 2020  6:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote: As an admitted Rantaro fan, I really am happy that they are making him a lot tougher this season and I hope to see him win some battles in the legends festival. I really think he deserves some time in the spotlight especially considering this is his first major tournament. I’m also looking to see Lui bust some wins. While I’m on the topic of the festival, what battles do you guys want to see in the festival and who are you hoping would win said battles?

I want to see Rantaro beat free like no kidding I genuinely want rantaro to take the W from free then maybe Free vs Lui which is a throwback to god episode 46 and I would love to see Valt beat aiga to make us have a sense that aiga is not the best anymore
(Aug. 23, 2020  10:51 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

I want to see Rantaro beat free like no kidding I genuinely want rantaro to take the W from free then maybe Free vs Lui which is a throwback to god episode 46 and I would love to see Valt beat aiga to make us have a sense that aiga is not the best anymore
I also really want to see Rantaro fight Free as well. Since the anime has rendered most legends equal it’s arguably either bladers game so it would be fun 
to watch. My guess would be Rantaro winning since Free won their first battle via the over finish.

(Aug. 23, 2020  8:23 AM)Admiral W Wrote: As a fellow Rantaro lover, I'm in full agreement with you. Just throwing my hat into answering that question. I'd love to see Valt take on Aiger and Lui and beat them both. I also think a battle between Dante and Lui would be interesting.
That would be pretty cool. A battle between Valt and Lui is pretty much a staple so I would definitely want to see that as well. Lmao I was going to tag you but idk how to tag usernames with spaces.

(Aug. 23, 2020  8:28 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:

I am more interested in the battle of free and lean. I want free beating lean to be the reason we get an evolution of lucifer. Also seeing rantaro win a few battles against drum and the rest will also be interesting.  On the same note IF we get Ranjiro back I want him to beat the legend bladers too
Free beating Lane surely would be interesting, but seeing as Free is no longer a main cast member, there isn’t a very high chance of it. Regardless, I do definitely want that battle to happen. I think Ranjiro coming back would be interesting but the more severe beyblade burst injuries tend to actually follow an elongated period of recovery time just like in real life and I’m particularly referring to the time where Shu broke his shoulder, or was it his arm... idk.

Real talk, Silas vs pretty much anyone would call for an interesting battle since he was only properly featured in one season a couple years ago.
For Rantaro He is One of my favs and him beating Free woulf be cool
My ratings on Burst seasons

1. Evolution
2. Rise (so far)
3. Season 1
4. Turbo
Fav Seasons
Season 2
Season 5
Season 1
Season 4
Season 3
I think gt/rise got really underrated but actually it's better than ChoZ imo, and I think God is overrated so far my favorite season is season 1 where everyone matters unlike god or cho z or gt where some characters got irrelevant and the story got a little boring
(Aug. 23, 2020  2:00 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think gt/rise got really underrated but actually it's better than ChoZ imo, and I think God is overrated so far my favorite season is season 1 where everyone matters unlike god or cho z or gt where some characters got irrelevant and the story got a little boring

I agree with some of what you say. While I agree that GT/Rise is superior to turbo, I wouldn't say that S2 is overrated. Far from it actually. S1 & S2 are the best seasons of beyblade imo.

I want to see Aiga vs Free, Aiga vs Delta, and Lane vs Shu
(Aug. 23, 2020  2:38 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  2:00 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think gt/rise got really underrated but actually it's better than ChoZ imo, and I think God is overrated so far my favorite season is season 1 where everyone matters unlike god or cho z or gt where some characters got irrelevant and the story got a little boring

I agree with some of what you say. While I agree that GT/Rise is superior to turbo, I wouldn't say that S2 is overrated. Far from it actually. S1 & S2 are the best seasons of beyblade imo.
Respectable but i do think season 1 story wise more better than God that's why I think people are overrating God in story