Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Aug. 12, 2020  3:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Favorit burst special moves?
Runaway shoot
High jump shoot 
Southern cross shoot
Nightmare shoot
Jet Shoot
Idk why i like this better than other season Special move or launch
What happened to L-drago destructor in the shogun steel manga?

Absorb Break, Brave Sword, Gold/Dark/Superior Turbo, Requiem Slash, Dead Stinger Press, Dread Gyro, Shining Cross

(Aug. 12, 2020  5:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What happened to L-drago destructor in the shogun steel manga?

I didn't even know that existed in Shogun Steel xd. I just watched the anime and thought it was below average.
(Aug. 12, 2020  5:18 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Absorb Break, Brave Sword, Gold/Dark/Superior Turbo, Requiem Slash, Dead Stinger Press, Dread Gyro, Shining Cross

(Aug. 12, 2020  5:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What happened to L-drago destructor in the shogun steel manga?

I didn't even know that existed in Shogun Steel xd. I just watched the anime and thought it was below average.

We share a lot of favorites.

Brave Sword, Requiem Whip (I prefer the English translation) Absorb Break, Wonder Whip, Raging Upper, Geist Claw, Counter Break/Turbo Counter Break. All the winged launches.
Does anyone have scans of the battle in which Aiga uses Spriggan (I really want to read that battle)?
Would anyone like to see one of my thoughts on Shu? Just a small warning, it’ll 100% trigger Shu fans.
(Aug. 12, 2020  11:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Would anyone like to see one of my thoughts on Shu? Just a small warning, it’ll 100% Shu fans.

Ok.
(Aug. 12, 2020  11:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does anyone have scans of the battle in which Aiga uses Spriggan (I really want to read that battle)?

Shu is using Spriggan, wdym?
(Aug. 13, 2020  12:39 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Shu is using Spriggan, wdym?
I think he means that time when Aiga used Royal king Spriggan (if he did).
(Aug. 13, 2020  12:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  12:39 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: [quote="6Jupiter5" pid='1616195' dateline='1597270187']
Does anyone have scans of

Shu is using Spriggan, wdym?
I think he means that time when Aiga used Royal king Spriggan (if he did).

Yeah that is what I meant sorry for not being clear enough
(Aug. 13, 2020  12:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  12:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I think he means that time when Aiga used Royal king Spriggan (if he did).

Yeah that is what I meant sorry for not being clear enough

Try asking snoc he usually knows about those sort of things.
What do you guys think of Lane Valhalla?
(Aug. 13, 2020  1:04 AM)g2_ Wrote: What do you guys think of Lane Valhalla?

Cool original idea for an antagonist (antagonist being the pupil) it’s some nice Star Wars sorta thing. I didn’t like the whole bey breaking thing in s3 and s4 but Lane being an overpowered rookie kinda pulls it off tbh and it’s a lot more interesting so I am ok with it this time around.
(Aug. 12, 2020  11:38 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  11:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Would anyone like to see one of my thoughts on Shu? Just a small warning, it’ll 100% Shu fans.

Ok.

Shu isn’t a legend. Shu is a kid who stole his mom’s credit card to buy a large building for himself and seven others to play with spinning tops pretending that they have a strong bond with their Beyblade. And also tries to look rich to make people forget that he was named after shoes.

These are my thoughts on Shu Kurenai.
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  11:38 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Ok.

Shu isn’t a legend. Shu is a kid who stole his mom’s credit card to buy a large building for himself and seven others to play with spinning tops pretending that they have a strong bond with their Beyblade. And also tries to look rich to make people forget that he was named after shoes.

Interesting, a very creative take on Shu. So, what brand is he? Nike, Puma, Under Armor etc?
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:16 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Shu isn’t a legend. Shu is a kid who stole his mom’s credit card to buy a large building for himself and seven others to play with spinning tops pretending that they have a strong bond with their Beyblade. And also tries to look rich to make people forget that he was named after shoes.

Interesting, a very creative take on Shu. So, what brand is he? Nike, Puma, Under Armor etc?

I like to think of him as Great Value Walmart shoes.
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:18 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:16 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Interesting, a very creative take on Shu. So, what brand is he? Nike, Puma, Under Armor etc?

I like to think of him as Great Value Walmart shoes.

Ok, what about crocs?
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Cool original idea for an antagonist (antagonist being the pupil) it’s some nice Star Wars sorta thing. I didn’t like the whole bey breaking thing in s3 and s4 but Lane being an overpowered rookie kinda pulls it off tbh and it’s a lot more interesting so I am ok with it this time around.

Yeah, I like everything about. The design is creepy, and the voice is amazing.

Definitely a interesting character. like Zeutron said, a Antagonist in training (if that makes sense) is a pretty original idea. Most people like him because he has a hedgehog pet. He is the only other Beyblade character to have used 2 different beys which is pretty awesome in my opinion
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Definitely a interesting character. like Zeutron said, a Antagonist in training (if that makes sense) is a pretty original idea. Most people like him because he has a hedgehog pet. He is the only other Beyblade character to have used 2 different beys which is pretty awesome in my opinion

yeah agreed
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:18 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:18 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I like to think of him as Great Value Walmart shoes.

Ok, what about crocs?
Nah, at least those shoes are useful in a select few situations.
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:23 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:18 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Ok, what about crocs?
Nah, at least those shoes are useful in a select few situations.

Does he even wear socks though?
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:24 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:23 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Nah, at least those shoes are useful in a select few situations.

Does he even wear socks though?

He doesn’t need to since he is the shoe
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:24 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Does he even wear socks though?

He doesn’t need to since he is the shoe

Do people live in him?
(Aug. 12, 2020  11:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does anyone have scans of the battle in which Aiga uses Spriggan (I really want to read that battle)?

https://www.google.com/search?q=The+Gold...RXdmwDS04M