Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Aug. 02, 2020  2:39 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Just to ask, who is the champion in the Sparking anime. I know it's Valt in the manga, but that would carry over to the anime, right? Doesn't it state 'strongest legend' on the official japanese bio?
https://www.beyblade.jp/character/valt/

Its Valt, that carries over to the anime. They dont say it in the anime because the rankings dont exist, however rankings in the manga accurately depict strength for manga and anime.
(Aug. 02, 2020  2:39 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Just to ask, who is the champion in the Sparking anime. I know it's Valt in the manga, but that would carry over to the anime, right? Doesn't it state 'strongest legend' on the official japanese bio?
https://www.beyblade.jp/character/valt/

Yes indeed. It carries over to anime. His sparking bio for the anime does indeed confirm he's the strongest Legendary Blader.
You know ive been thinking after binge watching burst from s1 through gachi cause I got a kids over at my house cause of my gf little brother. It wouldve been better if the asahi bros were defense And stamina type bladers. To have the full set hear me out valt is attack, aiga is balance now we went back to attack with drum. 4 out of the 5 main wouldve different type each season. And the main antigonist shouldve been the same S1 lui/attack, S2 shu/balance, s3 phi/defense so far as you can see the main antigonist was doing good, but both gwynn and lane have defense 3 defense type antigonist back to back gwynn and genesis should've been stamina And lane with lucy balance. Shame it didnt end that way
(Aug. 03, 2020  12:52 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: You know ive been thinking after binge watching burst from s1 through gachi cause I got a kids over at my house cause of my gf little brother. It wouldve been better if the asahi bros were defense And stamina type bladers. To have the full set hear me out valt is attack, aiga is balance now we went back to attack with drum. 4 out of the 5 main wouldve different type each season. And the main antigonist shouldve been the same S1 lui/attack, S2 shu/balance, s3 phi/defense so far as you can see the main antigonist was doing good, but both gwynn and lane have defense 3 defense type antigonist back to back gwynn and genesis should've been stamina And lane with lucy balance. Shame it didnt end that way
Hey, maybe Lucifer wearing down will actually occur in the anime. It seems unlikely since the whole “wear down change type/awaken” thing was likely just an excuse to stop people from getting upset over mobius and 2D wearing down but it’s still a nice possibility. If it does happen then we may technically have an attack type as the antagonist this season.
(Aug. 03, 2020  1:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  12:52 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: You know ive been thinking after binge watching burst from s1 through gachi cause I got a kids over at my house cause of my gf little brother. It wouldve been better if the asahi bros were defense And stamina type bladers. To have the full set hear me out valt is attack, aiga is balance now we went back to attack with drum. 4 out of the 5 main wouldve different type each season. And the main antigonist shouldve been the same S1 lui/attack, S2 shu/balance, s3 phi/defense so far as you can see the main antigonist was doing good, but both gwynn and lane have defense 3 defense type antigonist back to back gwynn and genesis should've been stamina And lane with lucy balance. Shame it didnt end that way
Hey, maybe Lucifer wearing down will actually occur in the anime. It seems unlikely since the whole “wear down change type/awaken” thing was likely just an excuse to stop people from getting upset over mobius and 2D wearing down but it’s still a nice possibility. If it does happen then we may technically have an attack type as the antagonist this season.

It would cool but as you mentioned the awakening thing is an a exuse for people not to complain lol. Im honestly trying to understand to why lucy isnt Just a balance Who can switch from attack to defense but hey lucy is getting an evo although its not going to happen but it would be interesting if the evo change its type one can dream lol
(Aug. 03, 2020  1:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

GIven how the battle is doing right now, its very likely during Hikaru and Hyuga vs Lane Lucifer will wear down, or it will at least be heavily hinted at.
(Aug. 03, 2020  2:29 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info...7433310208 ... AIGA IS CONFIRMED to be in next episode

Ah ok, interesting. They still wont show his bey for sure given Tempest hasn't even released yet, but Im guessing he'll intervene in the fight maybe just with Union.
(Aug. 03, 2020  2:29 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info...7433310208 ... AIGA IS CONFIRMED to be in next episode

That's going to be interesting. I wonder what his bio on the sparking website will say.
(Aug. 03, 2020  2:51 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

That's going to be interesting. I wonder what his bio on the sparking website will say.

they'l most likely keep his bey a silhouette or just a black circle, bio will probably be stuff about him being wild and agile and a legendary blader and all that.
(Aug. 03, 2020  2:59 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  2:51 AM)Admiral W Wrote: That's going to be interesting. I wonder what his bio on the sparking website will say.

they'l most likely keep his bey a silhouette or just a black circle, bio will probably be stuff about him being wild and agile and a legendary blader and all that.

Probably. Would still like to read it.
Here's a very random thought: I went back to re watch episode 1+2 of Beyblade Burst Sparking, and I saw that Rantaro said he "sort of" knew who the Bombers were and was very surprised when he found out Hikaru and Hyuga were in this club. What do you think his relationship was with the Bombers before he became their coach and will it be explained in the anime?
(Aug. 03, 2020  7:02 PM)Blazing Sol Wrote: Here's a very random thought: I went back to re watch episode 1+2 of Beyblade Burst Sparking, and I saw that Rantaro said he "sort of" knew who the Bombers were and was very surprised when he found out Hikaru and Hyuga were in this club. What do you think his relationship was with the Bombers before he became their coach and will it be explained in the anime?
He had probably just heard of the team being somewhat good from around town before the wbba actually requested he coach them. That would explain why he was surprised that Hyuga and Hikaru were on the team, he had likely just heard they were good but never seen it for himself.
spriggan will break to lucifer

i know that ragnaruk will also break Smile Smile Smile
Release date speculation for dub

Season 5 teaser: December 20th 2020
I could see them tweeting out a winter tweet and teasing the next season in it.

Season 5 trailers: February 23rd 2021
A bit of a random date for the day, however having it a month or 2 before release makes sense

Season 5 release: March 14th 2021
Seems possible, and I believe this is around the time when the manga started as well.

Disney XD release: April 18th 2021
Disney is always a few episodes behind and I believe this date would put them 4-5 episodes behind, which seems possible.
Also its on a saturday which is when each episode normally airs for Disney.
(Aug. 03, 2020  2:32 AM)snoc Wrote:

Ah ok, interesting. They still wont show his bey for sure given Tempest hasn't even released yet, but Im guessing he'll intervene in the fight maybe just with Union.

He will probably resonate to the fact that his best friends bey got destroyed by emo sonic the hedgehog. Then sometime during the 20's of episodes he will challenge Lane(Probably at the legend festival).
I know that the first Manga Chapter was a long time ago but, I really think the "Mega Shoot" during the beginning of the chapter would have been a great Set up for a diving move for Valkyrie.
Transalation:The September Monthly Koro Issue is coming soon! Quick! And at the end of this month, there are 16 volumes of the latest comics! ! This time, the number of pages to write is the most in Babaa's book history! I've finished writing a general comic book for a Legend Blader, so please make a reservation! !

From today on, we've got to go through the limit! ! Super Zetzu, Muteki Sensha! ! ! "Hold! ! ! Red Sword Aiga, a legend blader, appeared in the 20th episode of the Friday delivery! In addition to this, all 51 episodes of "Chouzetzu" were specially edited in seven volumes and delivered for free at all! Limited time! ! Learn more - https://beyblade.jp/news/2666/ # BeyBlade
(Aug. 04, 2020  2:00 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Transalation:The September Monthly Koro Issue is coming soon! Quick! And at the end of this month, there are 16 volumes of the latest comics! ! This time, the number of pages to write is the most in Babaa's book history! I've finished writing a general comic book for a Legend Blader, so please make a reservation! !

From today on, we've got to go through the limit! ! Super Zetzu, Muteki Sensha! ! ! "Hold! ! ! Red Sword Aiga, a legend blader, appeared in the 20th episode of the Friday delivery! In addition to this, all 51 episodes of "Chouzetzu" were specially edited in seven volumes and delivered for free at all! Limited time! ! Learn more - https://beyblade.jp/news/2666/ # BeyBlade

Nice, excited for the next volume
(Aug. 04, 2020  3:00 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  2:00 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Transalation:The September Monthly Koro Issue is coming soon! Quick! And at the end of this month, there are 16 volumes of the latest comics! ! This time, the number of pages to write is the most in Babaa's book history! I've finished writing a general comic book for a Legend Blader, so please make a reservation! !

Nice, excited for the next volume

(Aug. 04, 2020  3:05 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  3:00 PM)snoc Wrote: Nice, excited for the next volume

thank you
Has Aiga appeared in the manga outside of the legends meeting?
ragnaruk will be destroyed against lucifer
(Aug. 04, 2020  4:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Has Aiga appeared in the manga outside of the legends meeting?
No not yet
(Aug. 04, 2020  4:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Has Aiga appeared in the manga outside of the legends meeting?

Neither has Shu, but the only reason Shu is there in the anime is so he can do things and talk to stretch time.