Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

after legends festivals what would the rankings be??????
(Aug. 04, 2020  4:36 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: after legends festivals what would the rankings be??????

Prob the same
(Aug. 04, 2020  4:34 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  4:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Has Aiga appeared in the manga outside of the legends meeting?

Neither has Shu, but the only reason Shu is there in the anime is so he can do things and talk to stretch time.

I literally just wanted to know whether he appeared outside the meeting.

(Aug. 04, 2020  4:30 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  4:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Has Aiga appeared in the manga outside of the legends meeting?
No not yet

Thanks.
(Aug. 04, 2020  5:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  4:34 PM)snoc Wrote: Neither has Shu, but the only reason Shu is there in the anime is so he can do things and talk to stretch time.

I literally just wanted to know whether he appeared outside the meeting.

(Aug. 04, 2020  4:30 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: No not yet

Thanks.

Yes I know, but I also added that in case you were also wondering about Shu lol.I didn't like insult somebody or make a giant essay reply.
(Aug. 04, 2020  5:42 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  5:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I literally just wanted to know whether he appeared outside the meeting.

Thanks.

Yes I know, but I also added that in case you were also wondering about Shu lol.I didn't like insult somebody or make a giant essay reply.
You mentioned something about Shu just basically taking up space. Seemed kinda random.
(Aug. 04, 2020  5:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  5:42 PM)snoc Wrote: Yes I know, but I also added that in case you were also wondering about Shu lol.I didn't like insult somebody or make a giant essay reply.
You mentioned something about Shu just basically taking up space. Seemed kinda random.

I was just telling you if Shu was there in the manga as well, since you were asking if Aiga was there, but whatev.
I wondr if aiga would appear to avenge ranjiros bey breaking or if he would meet the brothers
I wonder if Lane and Aiga will battle. That would be an interesting match.
(Aug. 04, 2020  5:57 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: I wondr if aiga would appear to avenge ranjiros bey breaking or if he would meet the brothers

Im guessing hes just gonna show up and help Ranjiro, and maybe meet the brothers later.
Rumor: Episode 28 of Sparking is gonna be the finals of the legend festival. It's going to be Lane vs Valt.
(Aug. 06, 2020  3:44 AM)g2_ Wrote: Rumor: Episode 28 of Sparking is gonna be the finals of the legend festival. It's going to be Lane vs Valt.

Imagine if it was Lane vs Shu or even better

(Aug. 06, 2020  3:47 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  3:44 AM)g2_ Wrote: Rumor: Episode 28 of Sparking is gonna be the finals of the legend festival. It's going to be Lane vs Valt.

Imagine if it was Lane vs Shu or even better

Shu is not in the Legend Festival.
(Aug. 06, 2020  3:57 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  3:47 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Imagine if it was Lane vs Shu or even better

Shu is not in the Legend Festival.

Oh my bad.

I think valt gonna own him easy
[quote pid='1614214' dateline='1596689040']

[/quote]
Well yes maybe thats why lucifer gets an evolution
(Aug. 06, 2020  6:04 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: [quote pid='1614214' dateline='1596689040']

Well yes maybe thats why lucifer gets an evolution
[/quote]
Yea probably valt breaks Variant if the rumor are true
Maybe Valt will lose to Lane,Lane's flare increase even more,become crazy and he evolve lucifer to be unstoppable
Im not sure if this question is allowed to be put here, but its worth a shot:

Yeah the joke/deal is kinda old but Ive always had this question: whats up with the “cosplaying” thing here? As far as I see it, its mostly brought up when someone acts like a Beyblade Burst character (used as a call-out tactic). I always thought cosplaying referred to people putting on costumes of fictional characters, and in this case, using digital text
Phi looks like a creepy version of Hisoka
I find it weird I thought the Legends Festival was supposed to be compulsory for all leg. bladers to participate. I don't get why Shu got this treatment where he doesn't show up but the rest do...why even make someone a leg. blader when he/she is not even willing to attend a tournament that's quite massive. Another missed opportunity for fan-fav battles.
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:47 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I find it weird I thought the Legends Festival was supposed to be compulsory for all leg. bladers to participate. I don't get why Shu got this treatment where he doesn't show up but the rest do...why even make someone a leg. blader when he/she is not even willing to attend a tournament that's quite massive. Another missed opportunity for fan-fav battles.

I completely agree. Shu not being there is a travesty. I hope that in the end were proven wrong on his participation.
Shu is dope, but there's several characters I'd put over him. Lui, Valt, and Aiga currently. Back in the day Daigo and Ken were awesome.

People just love a beautiful edgy boy xD And Shu fits that.
(Aug. 10, 2020  7:33 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: Shu is dope, but there's several characters I'd put over him. Lui, Valt, and Aiga currently. Back in the day Daigo and Ken were awesome.

People just love a beautiful edgy boy xD And Shu fits that.

He over hyped like everybody fangirls about him
As cool as I think he is, yeah xD He has like Sasuke syndrome.

(Awaits the backlash from Sasuke fans lmao)