Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I Think The New Spriggan Name Is Strike Spriggan
(Jul. 24, 2020  3:35 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: I Think The New Spriggan Name Is Strike Spriggan

Not the speculation thread
Hey what those that mean I don't understand complicated words i'm like Valt.
(Jul. 24, 2020  10:15 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Hey what those that mean I don't understand complicated words i'm like Valt.

I'm saying this is not a thread for speculation. There are other places to do that.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burst-W...peculation
(Jul. 24, 2020  10:15 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Hey what those that mean I don't understand complicated words i'm like Valt.

Yeah no disrespect or anything but I think valt would know that, valt isn’t even dumb
Does Shu live away from his parents? Does he even have parents?
(Jul. 25, 2020  4:36 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does Shu live away from his parents? Does he even have parents?

The creators probably didn't add them and hoped nobody would ask, anyway their most likely business trip parents and they would be irrelevant to the story anyhow but I can see where the curiosity comes from.
(Jul. 25, 2020  6:11 AM)kimeru Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  4:36 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does Shu live away from his parents? Does he even have parents?

The creators probably didn't add them and hoped nobody would ask, anyway their most likely business trip parents and they would be irrelevant to the story anyhow but I can see where the curiosity comes from.
To answer your question, in one episode Shu invites Valt over for dinner and while talking to Shu- Valt asks Shu if his parents are busy as always to which Shu responds that his Father is at an academic conference while his mother is at the lab implying  they have very mobile jobs and are usually away. That was the only time we ever heard of Shu’s parents but it was enough clarification for us and the  entire reason they brought that up was likely to avoid unnecessary speculation. In other words, yes, they still exist.
Watch beyblade Burst here:
https://www.wcoforever.com/anime/beyblad...ish-subbed

Read beyblade manga here
168127884-beyblade-burst-vol-1

he means theres a different thread for this
After Legend Festival top 15
1. Lane
2. Evil Free (lane corrupts him and is OP)
3. Valt
4. Shu
5. Hikaru
6. Aiger
7. Lui
8. Drum
9. Hyuga
10. Phi
11. Gwyn
13. Delta
14. Silas
15. Xander
(Jul. 25, 2020  1:30 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  10:15 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Hey what those that mean I don't understand complicated words i'm like Valt

ok
(Jul. 25, 2020  7:42 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: After Legend Festival top 15
1. Lane
3. Valt
4. Shu
5. Hikaru
6. Aiger
7. Lui
8. Drum
9. Hyuga
10. Phi
11. Gwyn
13. Delta
14. Silas
15. Xander
Hell no.
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:33 PM)g2_ Wrote:
1. Lane
3. Valt
4. Shu
5. Hikaru
6. Aiger
7. Lui
8. Drum
9. Hyuga
10. Phi
11. Gwyn
13. Delta
14. Silas
15. Xander
Hell no.

U make a list then
1. Lane
3. Valt
4. Shu
5. Hikaru
6. Aiger
7. Lui
8. Drum
9. Hyuga
10. Phi
11. Gwyn
13. Delta
14. Silas
15. Xander

I think that Hikaru and Hyuga will be in top of A rank and maybe Lane will go to the bottom of the legendary rank.
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
1. Lane
3. Valt
4. Shu
5. Hikaru
6. Aiger
7. Lui
8. Drum
9. Hyuga
10. Phi
11. Gwyn
13. Delta
14. Silas
15. Xander

I think that Hikaru and Hyuga will be in top of A rank and maybe Lane will go to the bottom of the legendary rank.

Remember this rank is after LF im pretty sure Lane will be like top 5
If free ever went evil he’d probably have what happened to him in god, and would overload his body and lose.
Here's my prediction as to what the top 15 will look like after the Legend Festival
15. Ranjiro (Everyone's favorite)
14. Boa (Idk just cuz)
13. Wakiya (Paid to keep his spot)
12. Lane
11. Shu (After asserting dominance over Lane)
10. Harry the Hedgehog
9. Some Emu
8. Free
7. Free
6. Free
5. Hikaru- Just kidding! It's Free!
4. $0
3. Rick Sanchez who quickly realised he was in the wrong franchise and left. So it's Free again.
2. Free De La Hoya
1. Valkyrie (Yes just Valkyrie because it goes rogue)
Idk what you all expected. I am a very biased Free De La Hoya and Valkyrie fan
(Jul. 26, 2020  1:12 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: Here's my prediction as to what the top 15 will look like after the Legend Festival
15. Ranjiro (Everyone's favorite)
14. Boa (Idk just cuz)
13. Wakiya (Paid to keep his spot)
12. Lane
11. Shu (After asserting dominance over Lane)
10. Harry the Hedgehog
9. Some Emu
8. Free
7. Free
6. Free
5. Hikaru- Just kidding! It's Free!
4. $0
3. Rick Sanchez who quickly realised he was in the wrong franchise and left. So it's Free again.
2. Free De La Hoya
1. Valkyrie (Yes just Valkyrie because it goes rogue)
Idk what you all expected. I am a very biased Free De La Hoya and Valkyrie fan
I agree so bad bro!!!!!
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
1. Lane
3. Valt
4. Shu
5. Hikaru
6. Aiger
7. Lui
8. Drum
9. Hyuga
10. Phi
11. Gwyn
13. Delta
14. Silas
15. Xander

Lane is technically at the bottom at the legendary rank (he is 16th in world). Free won't be actually evil, I think he will just be scarred, disappear and reappear towards the end of the season. I highly doubt that Valt is weaker than Lane,( I'm kind of tired Lane being overhyped over 1 battle), I don't even think Lane is stronger Drum. Lane won't be stronger than Shu or Aiga. Hikaru couldn't even beat Lui so I don't see him being stronger than Aiga, Phi, or Drum. Delta isn't in the anime. Hyuga is not even close to Phi's power...

P.S Don't take this the wrong, my delivery was aggressive.
(Jul. 26, 2020  6:31 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think that Hikaru and Hyuga will be in top of A rank and maybe Lane will go to the bottom of the legendary rank.

Lane is technically at the bottom at the legendary rank (he is 16th in world). Free won't be actually evil, I think he will just be scarred, disappear and reappear towards the end of the season. I highly doubt that Valt is weaker than Lane,( I'm kind of tired Lane being overhyped over 1 battle), I don't even think Lane is stronger Drum. Lane won't be stronger than Shu or Aiga. Hikaru couldn't even beat Lui so I don't see him being stronger than Aiga, Phi, or Drum. Delta isn't in the anime. Hyuga is not even close to Phi's power...

Honestly in my opinion you are kinda wrong. Free won’t turn evil nor will he be number 2 in the legends festival since his role in this season isn’t huge and he is just another legendary blader. Lane isn’t making him turn evil nor is he corrupting him, Free is just enraged at the thought of Lane since Lane is a rookie and beat him with next to no effort and we can’t forget Free’s hatred of bladers with evil aura as well. Drum is ranked 6 and isn’t an important character who is going to suddenly experience major growth plus Lane beat the number four (Free) so Lane is better than him. Aiga isn’t really important either and since Lane is getting trained by Shu and is already naturally strong it wouldn’t be a stretch to say he is probably better than Aiga too. Lui is ranked number 5 so while Hikaru probably isn’t better than Lui, Phi and Drum he could probably still probably decently trade blows with them since Hyuga could put up a fight against Lui who is tougher than them both since they are ranked lower than Lui. We don’t know if Lane is stronger than or equal to Shu but he said Shu is his main target for the moment when he raises his resonance to the max-so he will likely eventually get powerful enough to at least rival Shu. Lastly, Free won’t disappear and reappear. He’s not a main cast member so he isn’t going to have some big plot entered around his character.
(Jul. 27, 2020  8:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  6:31 PM)rainy days Wrote: Lane is technically at the bottom at the legendary rank (he is 16th in world). Free won't be actually evil, I think he will just be scarred, disappear and reappear towards the end of the season. I highly doubt that Valt is weaker than Lane,( I'm kind of tired Lane being overhyped over 1 battle), I don't even think Lane is stronger Drum. Lane won't be stronger than Shu or Aiga. Hikaru couldn't even beat Lui so I don't see him being stronger than Aiga, Phi, or Drum. Delta isn't in the anime. Hyuga is not even close to Phi's power...

Honestly in my opinion you are kinda wrong. Free won’t turn evil nor will he be number 2 in the legends festival since his role in this season isn’t huge and he is just another legendary blader. Lane isn’t making him turn evil nor is he corrupting him Free is just enraged at the thought of Lane since Lane is a rookie and beat him with next to no effort not to mention Free’s hatred of bladers with evil aura. Drum is ranked 6 and isn’t an important character who is going to suddenly experience major growth and Lane beat the number four so Lane is better than him. Aiga isn’t really important either and since Lane is getting trained by Shu and is already naturally strong so he is probably better then him too. Lui is ranked number 5 so while Hikaru probably isn’t better than Phi and Drum since Hyuga could put up a fight against Lui Hikaru could goo meaning he could probably put up a fight against Phi and Drum since they are ranked lower than Lui. We don’t know if Lane is stronger than or equal to Shu but he said Shu is his main target for when he raises his resonance to the max so he will likely eventually get better. Lastly, Free won’t disappear and reappear. He’s not a main cast member so he isn’t going to have some big plot entered around his character.
And what about Valt?
(Jul. 27, 2020  9:44 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  8:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly in my opinion you are kinda wrong. Free won’t turn evil nor will he be number 2 in the legends festival since his role in this season isn’t huge and he is just another legendary blader. Lane isn’t making him turn evil nor is he corrupting him Free is just enraged at the thought of Lane since Lane is a rookie and beat him with next to no effort not to mention Free’s hatred of bladers with evil aura. Drum is ranked 6 and isn’t an important character who is going to suddenly experience major growth and Lane beat the number four so Lane is better than him. Aiga isn’t really important either and since Lane is getting trained by Shu and is already naturally strong so he is probably better then him too. Lui is ranked number 5 so while Hikaru probably isn’t better than Phi and Drum since Hyuga could put up a fight against Lui Hikaru could goo meaning he could probably put up a fight against Phi and Drum since they are ranked lower than Lui. We don’t know if Lane is stronger than or equal to Shu but he said Shu is his main target for when he raises his resonance to the max so he will likely eventually get better. Lastly, Free won’t disappear and reappear. He’s not a main cast member so he isn’t going to have some big plot entered around his character.
And what about Valt?
To be honest I almost forgot about him but it’s really hard to say. Since Valt is ranked higher than Shu as the number one blader and seems to have a large role in sparking he is likely more powerful than Lane atm but idk if Lane will surpass him in the legends festival. I doubt he will since the festival is happening relatively early though. From the way this looks to me I could even see Valt winning the tournament.
(Jul. 27, 2020  11:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  9:44 AM)g2_ Wrote: And what about Valt?
To be honest I almost forgot about him but it’s really hard to say. Since Valt is ranked higher than Shu as the number one blader and seems to have a large role in sparking he is likely more powerful than Lane atm but idk if Lane will surpass him in the legends festival. I doubt he will since the festival is happening relatively early though. From the way this looks to me I could even see Valt winning the tournament.

i do think that free vs lane will be one of the better battles of the legends tournament( maybe we can see free win and then lean goes full evil like phi and he upgrades his bey)
(Jul. 27, 2020  12:08 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  11:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote: To be honest I almost forgot about him but it’s really hard to say. Since Valt is ranked higher than Shu as the number one blader and seems to have a large role in sparking he is likely more powerful than Lane atm but idk if Lane will surpass him in the legends festival. I doubt he will since the festival is happening relatively early though. From the way this looks to me I could even see Valt winning the tournament.

i do think that free vs lane will be one of the better battles of the legends tournament( maybe we can see free win and then lean goes full evil like phi and he upgrades his bey)
I honestly think the whole Free/Lane dynamic was there to hype up Lane and make him seem really powerful and intimidating and not really to imply some sort of large role for Free or rivalry with Lane. That would also explain why he beat mirage Fafnir in the manga and why then don’t feature the dynamic in the manga. If you notice when Lane beat Lui, based on the sound and facial expression Lui made he was obviously taken back by his relatively easy loss just like Free-but unlike Free, Lui tried to play it off by laughing further showing the audience that Lane is unnaturally powerful and has a special bond with his bey. They just want us to really fear Lane and they are showing us that he is hardly at even moderate potential as a rookie and yet, he is still insanely powerful to really make things dramatic and make us wonder how crazy powerful he will be by the legends festival and onward and its really working in my opinion.