Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jul. 19, 2020  8:01 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  7:50 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I wonder where exactly Silas/Sisco is from? I don’t think we really ever got an answer.

I would assume Spain, but idk.
He isn’t from Spain since he said he was on a trip there when he met Valt.
(Jul. 19, 2020  8:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  8:01 PM)snoc Wrote: I would assume Spain, but idk.
He isn’t from Spain since he said he was on a trip there when he met Valt.

True, then idk.
(Jul. 19, 2020  8:29 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  8:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote: He isn’t from Spain since he said he was on a trip there when he met Valt.

True, then idk.
What’s weird is that the name “Sisco” does actually come from Spain so now that I think about it, maybe he is from Spain just not Barcelona which would explain why he had to take a trip.
Favorite Burst battles?
Favorite MFB battles?
Favorite beyblade battle of all time?
Have anyone yet found full version of any of burst opening or ending? I know Believe's full version is around on Youtube but I was never able to find any other.
(Jul. 20, 2020  2:21 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Have anyone yet found full version of any of burst opening or ending? I know Believe's full version is around on Youtube but I was never able to find any other.

the full version is actually the TV size version. They don't have any of them extended beyond that sadly (i would love a Chouzetsu Muteki Blader full version).
(Jul. 20, 2020  2:21 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Have anyone yet found full version of any of burst opening or ending? I know Believe's full version is around on Youtube but I was never able to find any other.

Burst finish has a full version but idk where it is now other than that the other are still a mystery
Volume speculation!

Volume 16:
---------------
Cover: Hikaru and Hyuga punching out in the center with their beys racing forward in front of them. Rantaro would be on the left, Valt would be on the right, and Lane would
have his back turned on the top but his head would be turned looking over everyone

Chapters: Final 2 chapters of Gt and first 3 chapters of sparking

Volume 17:
---------------
Cover: Lane is unleashing Lucifer on the left and Hikaru and Hyuga on the right are unleashing their beys clashing against lucifer. And maybe have the background feature line drawings of Drum Aiga and Shu, but I wouldn't count on it.

Chapters: Sparking chapters 4-8

Volume 18:
--------------
Cover: Hikaru and Hyuga are in the center holding their beys out with Hyperion and Helios behind them. Multiple legendary bladers are beside them holding their beys out as well. This shows the main people competing in the legends festival. Maybe also have dark eyes looming in the background.

Chapters: Sparking chapters 9-13
how many eps are therein sparing

imean sparking
(Jul. 20, 2020  4:30 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: how many eps are therein sparing

imean sparking

right now there are 17. 18 comes out this friday. There will prob be 52 total.
(Jul. 19, 2020  10:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Favorite Burst battles?
Favorite MFB battles?
Favorite beyblade battle of all time?

my favorite burst battles are valt vs shu beyblade burst god ep 51   and aiga vs drum ep 27 and delta and master diabalos vs arthur 

favorite mfb battle l drago destroy vs diabolo nemesis and big bang peagasus vs diablo nemesis and falash saggitario vs diablo

my favorite beyblade battle of all time is beyblade burst gt episode 49 delta and drum vs gwynn and arthur
Future episode speculation
---------
Episode 21: Full Power! Twin Strike!
Hikaru and Hyuga unleash their full combined power in hopes of defeating Lane.

Episode 22: Lucifer Unleashed!
After losing in the second round Lane Gets pissed and unleashes his full power in the 3rd round.

Episode 23: Lets do this! Start the Legends Festival!
The legends festival is finally starting! Bladers fight it out to get the most points, each burst is worth 2 points and each ring out or stamina finish is worth 1 point. The top 8 bladers will battle it out in a tournament after!

Episode 24: Fail,Fail, and Fail again!
Hikaru is doing better than Hyuga and he's not happy as time's running out. Hyperion has to connect with Hyuga if they want to get enough points, but Hyuga is blinded by rage.

Episode 25: Rematch! Rantaro vs Valt!
The final tournament has started with Hyuga barely making it in. For the first match, Rantaro and Valt have a rematch. They show how far they've come by going all out.

Episode 26: Battle of friends! Ranjiro vs Aiga!
Next match is Ranjiro vs Aiga! They may be friends, but there's no holding back now, especially since  Aiga is armed with his new bey!

Episode 27: Invincible Rollers!
Next match is Hyuga vs Silas. Before the official match he practices against SIlas and easily loses. He tries to make a plan before the actual match but cant make one! Now all eyes are on him and he'll have to think of something before he brutally loses.
imexcited for rantaro vs valt and ranjiro vs aiga
(Jul. 20, 2020  7:56 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: imexcited for rantaro vs valt and ranjiro vs aiga

that was just what I think will happen, but I do think we will eventually get a rantaro vs valt rematch, same for ranjiro vs aiga.
I want to see valt vs Aiga in superking

Also Aiga would demolish Ranjiro.
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I want to see vault vs Aiga in superking

I would also like to see Valt vs Shu but that should be one of the final battles in the last season of burst....of course this might be the final season but anyways it would be cool if we got a proper valt vs aiga rematch.

While technically Valt lost to a burst the ending part was apart of the extra cool animation they used to spice up the episode rather than the actual ending (Aiga still won, but still). The canon ending without any extra stuff is that Valkyrie and Achilles were both running out of stamina and Aiga barely won. Now that Valt has brave he should be able to finish the match quicker, or hold out longer at the very least.
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:12 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I want to see vault vs Aiga in superking

I would also like to see Valt vs Shu but that should be one of the final battles in the last season of burst....of course this might be the final season but anyways it would be cool if we got a proper valt vs aiga rematch.

While technically Valt lost to a burst the ending part was apart of the extra cool animation they used to spice up the episode rather than the actual ending (Aiga still won, but still). The canon ending without any extra stuff is that Valkyrie and Achilles were both running out of stamina and Aiga barely won. Now that Valt has brave he should be able to finish the match quicker, or hold out longer at the very least.

Not saying that one is better than the other, but you really can’t speculate on a Valt vs Aiga match since we haven’t seen the new Achilles. I would also like it if Hikaru trained with Aiga and Hyuga trained with Valt since the character designs and personalities are very similar (they could have a time skip in which Hikaru and Hyuga go their separate ways a and maybe evolve their beys). This could also lead to them reaching the legendary bladers rank or at least very high A-tier.
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:12 PM)snoc Wrote: I would also like to see Valt vs Shu but that should be one of the final battles in the last season of burst....of course this might be the final season but anyways it would be cool if we got a proper valt vs aiga rematch.

Not saying that one is better than the other, but you really can’t speculate on a Valt vs Aiga match since we haven’t seen the new Achilles. I would also like it if Hikaru trained with Aiga and Hyuga trained with Valt since the character designs and personalities are very similar (they could have a time skip in which Hikaru and Hyuga go their separate ways a and maybe evolve their beys). This could also lead to them reaching the legendary bladers rank or at least very high A-tier.
I would like if if it ended with Hikaru and Hyuga becoming the top 2 A tier bladers.
Wow. I'm genuinely surprised that Hyuga will not be participating in the Festival.
I for sure thought the next few episodes will involve a storyline of Hyuga barely making it into the tournament.

My long term prediction was going to be a Hikaru/Hyuga semi-finals with a Hikaru/Valt grand finals... sad!!

Wanted my boy to Gyun Gyun on these fools! Unhappy
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:24 PM)NAP Wrote: Wow. I'm genuinely surprised that Hyuga will not be participating in the Festival.
I for sure thought the next few episodes will involve a storyline of Hyuga barely making it into the tournament.

My long term prediction was going to be a Hikaru/Hyuga semi-finals with a Hikaru/Valt grand finals... sad!!

Wanted my boy to Gyun Gyun on these fools! :(

Its just for dramatic tension. They're like "Oh you cant participate" Then someone will drop out at the last minute or he'll get it by recommendation or something (I could see Valt dropping out, he's a nice guy). Then it would give Hyuga time to rank up and all that jazz.

edit: sorta like how Rantaro at first wasn't able to compete in the regionals, but Valt found his note to get in later.
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:34 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:24 PM)NAP Wrote: Wow. I'm genuinely surprised that Hyuga will not be participating in the Festival.

Wanted my boy to Gyun Gyun on these fools! Unhappy

Its just for dramatic tension. They're like "Oh you cant participate" Then someone will drop out at the last minute or he'll get it by recommendation or something (I could see Valt dropping out, he's a nice guy). Then it would give Hyuga time to rank up and all that jazz.

edit: sorta like how Rantaro at first wasn't able to compete in the regionals, but Valt found his note to get in later.

I thought your "speculations" were true spoilers LOL

Chief - Sigh ...
(Jul. 20, 2020  9:22 PM)NAP Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:34 PM)snoc Wrote: Its just for dramatic tension. They're like "Oh you cant participate" Then someone will drop out at the last minute or he'll get it by recommendation or something (I could see Valt dropping out, he's a nice guy). Then it would give Hyuga time to rank up and all that jazz.

I thought your "speculations" were true spoilers LOL

:chiefsigh:

Well they're saying the same "Hyuga wont make it in to the festival" thing in the anime, but its still for the dramatic tension. Also lol.
(Jul. 21, 2020  3:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why does a lot of people hate on Aiga?

because his progression in the series isn't as effective as valt therefor when he wins a battle it seems quite cheap compare to valt
i dont know i mean hes kinda cool but a little annoying