Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I hope they keep the current names with a few alterations.
I'd prefer this listing.

Brave Valtryek: Brave Sword and Brave Whip
Mirage Fafnir: Mirage Claw
Rage Luinor: Raging Upper
Glide Rocktavor: Glide Typhoon
Tempest Dragon: Tempest Break
(Jul. 18, 2020  7:21 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I hope they keep the current names with a few alterations.
I'd prefer this listing.

Brave Valtryek: Brave Sword and Brave Whip
Mirage Fafnir: Mirage Claw
Rage Luinor: Raging Upper
Glide Rocktavor: Glide Typhoon
Tempest Dragon: Tempest Break

I would like this too, but sadly they dont.
Anyone know where I can watch the subbed episodes 15, 16, and 17 for Beyblade Burst Sparking?
(Jul. 18, 2020  7:32 PM)Blazing Sol Wrote: Anyone know where I can watch the subbed episodes 15, 16, and 17 for Beyblade Burst Sparking?

After looking around other sites and the wbo, there's a good chance they dont exist rn.

They prob have the JP Dubs though

(Jul. 18, 2020  7:32 PM)Blazing Sol Wrote: Anyone know where I can watch the subbed episodes 15, 16, and 17 for Beyblade Burst Sparking?

I guess here are the RAW's in the meantime if you wanna watch them

15: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-EOsGuA...P1wEL/view
16: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a0ZngKv...vbfSl/view
17: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13gIQOVA...e0C-Q/view
I feel like at this point in Burst every main character gets an upgraded version of their bey so I'm wondering if we would get an upgraded Helios and a upgraded Hyperion.But I had the thought that we would get a bey that fuses Helios and Hyperion together and in the anime the twins would learn how to battle as one like the Evil Gemios users.
(Jul. 18, 2020  10:32 PM)SpinEmperorJosh Wrote: I feel like at this point in Burst every main character gets an upgraded version of their bey so I'm wondering if we would get an upgraded Helios and a upgraded Hyperion.But I had the thought that we would get a bey that fuses Helios and Hyperion together and in the anime the twins would learn how to battle as one like the Evil Gemios users.

It could be like how phi merged hades with his Phoenix (except it’s two non-corrupted owners)
(Jul. 18, 2020  10:32 PM)SpinEmperorJosh Wrote: I feel like at this point in Burst every main character gets an upgraded version of their bey so I'm wondering if we would get an upgraded Helios and a upgraded Hyperion.But I had the thought that we would get a bey that fuses Helios and Hyperion together and in the anime the twins would learn how to battle as one like the Evil Gemios users.

um....yeah? The beys evolve every season (only times that didnt happen is when they removed single layers from the anime and valkyrie didn't evolve, but instead upgraded its parts).
Does Aiga Shu and Valt get payed for being some of the best at spinning tops
(Jul. 18, 2020  7:35 PM)snoc Wrote:

After looking around other sites and the wbo, there's a good chance they dont exist rn.

They prob have the JP Dubs though

I guess here are the RAW's in the meantime if you wanna watch them

15: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-EOsGuA...P1wEL/view
16: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a0ZngKv...vbfSl/view
17: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13gIQOVA...e0C-Q/view

Thank you I appreciate it.
(Jul. 18, 2020  11:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does Aiga Shu and Valt get payed for being some of the best at spinning tops
Well we don't know we can only assume so maybe yes because valt can travel by his own and ect...
(Jul. 18, 2020  11:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does Aiga Shu and Valt get payed for being some of the best at spinning tops

Aiga is only 13, his family may get some money though. Shu manages an entire bey team so I would assume he would get some money (especially since he also lives by himself). Valt may get a share of money from BC Sol. I would image Kris gets a ton of extra money since BC Sol is so popular and their bladers are always appearing at official WBBA events.
(Jul. 19, 2020  12:39 AM)snoc Wrote:

Aiga is only 13, his family may get some money though. Shu manages an entire bey team so I would assume he would get some money (especially since he also lives by himself). Valt may get a share of money from BC Sol. I would image Kris gets a ton of extra money since BC Sol is so popular and their bladers are always appearing at official WBBA events.
I don’t think Valt really gets anything. He is provided whatever he needs such as food, shelter and training systems by BC Sol.
(Jul. 19, 2020  12:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  12:39 AM)snoc Wrote: Aiga is only 13, his family may get some money though. Shu manages an entire bey team so I would assume he would get some money (especially since he also lives by himself). Valt may get a share of money from BC Sol. I would image Kris gets a ton of extra money since BC Sol is so popular and their bladers are always appearing at official WBBA events.
I don’t think Valt really gets anything. He is provided whatever he needs such as food, shelter and training systems by BC Sol.

well, true. I dont think its much of a problem for him anyways, he doesn't really need anything else.
(Jul. 19, 2020  12:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  12:39 AM)snoc Wrote: Aiga is only 13, his family may get some money though. Shu manages an entire bey team so I would assume he would get some money (especially since he also lives by himself). Valt may get a share of money from BC Sol. I would image Kris gets a ton of extra money since BC Sol is so popular and their bladers are always appearing at official WBBA events.
Well lui does that by his own he have a personal boat and stuff like that
i think curse satan in english dub will be counter satomb and beyblade burst sparking is going to be called beyblade burst shining maybe
(Jul. 19, 2020  1:09 AM)BladerUmar Wrote: i think curse satan in english dub will be counter satomb and beyblade burst sparking is  going to be called beyblade burst  shining  maybe

Shining is a really good name, actually.
(Jul. 19, 2020  1:21 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  1:09 AM)BladerUmar Wrote: i think curse satan in english dub will be counter satomb and beyblade burst sparking is  going to be called beyblade burst  shining  maybe

Shining is a really good name, actually.

thanks
I feel theyll call beyblade burst sparking "beyblade burst legends" due to the theme of this seasons
(Jul. 19, 2020  2:01 AM)BladerUmar Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  1:45 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I feel theyll call beyblade burst sparking "beyblade burst legends" due to the theme of this seasons

maybe

I think it's confirmed or rumored to be called Beyblade Burst Surge
(Jul. 19, 2020  2:29 AM)SpinEmperorJosh Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  2:01 AM)BladerUmar Wrote: maybe

I think it's confirmed or rumored to be called Beyblade Burst Surge

its not. That was a rumor that was debunked to be beyblade geeks mini series.
maybe new spriggan is called flame or volcano spriggan

what would sparking achiles be
maybe
sparking chip achilles
layer flame or shining or burn
chassis 2 balance
driver maxium xtend

what do u think

flame or volcano spriggan
\
chassis 3 balance

driver dimension
I sorta don’t like how lane upgraded Uranus into Lucifer. I think it would’ve been much better in the anime, he had used both blades. It would make him more unique tbh.
(Jul. 19, 2020  4:42 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: maybe new spriggan is called  flame or volcano spriggan

what would sparking achiles be
maybe
sparking  chip      achilles
layer             flame or shining or burn
chassis        2 balance
driver       maxium xtend

what do u think

flame or volcano spriggan
\
chassis   3 balance

driver  dimension

In a fanfic I wrote, I named Aiger's sparking Achilles, Dominion Achilles.
I wonder where exactly Silas/Sisco is from? I don’t think we really ever got an answer.
(Jul. 19, 2020  7:50 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I wonder where exactly Silas/Sisco is from? I don’t think we really ever got an answer.

I would assume Spain, but idk.