Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(May. 15, 2020  8:29 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Anyone noticed how the drivers are very similar to the original drivers the beys came with?
Valkyrie -> Evolution' since it is  better than Variable' (Same gimmick)
Ragnaruk -> Revolve (again it proves my point of having the original drivers to give a throwback)
Satan -> Universe (similar to Loop, but no Loop' but it is sort of similar and does the gimmick properly)
Fafnir -> Nothing (again like I said)
Longinus -> Destroy' (They already released Sprial' so I don't see why they would re-release Sprial. Destroy is highkey better).

So what that being said, I want to make a guess on the future beys.
Dragon -> Charge' ?
Achilles -> Extend+' ?
Spriggan -> Unite' OR Merge' ?
Xt+' would break the meta entirely id say they are more likely to give Dm' instead since they really love repeating drivers now.
(May. 15, 2020  8:39 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: They could give the new Dragon Ignition Dash again. It would be the perfect time to release a single chassis for attack, though that sounds like a horrible idea due to recoil an attack type produces.

Well since Imperial had its issue due to raised teeth i would not be surprised if the did give it an single chassis or even three different ones (one for Attack Stamina and Defense.)
Following this assumption I'd say charge' for dragon is most likely, dash driver should be enough for preventing burst even in single chassis case. I actually liked charged, it'heavy and has good stamina
(May. 15, 2020  8:46 PM)snoc Wrote: I find it weird that in the anime Choz ended with Aiga winning by burst, and the manga ended with Aiga barely winning by a spin finish. I think the manga had a better ending here I think
Completely agree, it felt way more dramatic and climactic. I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this.
(May. 15, 2020  9:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  8:46 PM)snoc Wrote: I find it weird that in the anime Choz ended with Aiga winning by burst, and the manga ended with Aiga barely winning by a spin finish. I think the manga had a better ending here I think
Completely agree, it felt way more dramatic and climactic. I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this.

The manga most of the time has a better conclusion an their battles it was the same with battle like the free vs valt . Free was the one who forfeit cause his hand was mess up and it was a more closer match cause even valt was said that he can only launch one last time and has to settle things now even then he had doubt if he could beat free before the the forfeit  . Just like free he was out of gas, the same with the lui vs shu that match was better in the manga the suspense of no one knowing who red eye was except for lui who instantly saw through the facade and purposely broke legend and half and send the it's pieces into shu's mask an broke it to reveal his face in front of the entire crowd and friends it was so good and the payback as well was better when shu annihilated longinus in one round . And lastly the final between shu vs valt another one better the anime made valt burst requiem twice while in the manga valt only managed to do it once by using everything he had just get that one miracle burst . Honestly manga boss or hype battle always seems better their
(May. 15, 2020  11:01 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  9:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Completely agree, it felt way more dramatic and climactic. I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this.

The manga most of the time has a better conclusion an their battles it was the same with battle like the free vs valt . Free was the one who forfeit cause his hand was mess up and it was a more closer match cause even valt was said that he can only launch one last time and has to settle things now even then he had doubt if he could beat free before the the forfeit  . Just like free he was out of gas, the same with the lui vs shu that match was better in the manga the suspense of no one knowing who red eye was except for lui who instantly saw through the facade and purposely broke legend and half and send the it's pieces into shu's mask an broke it to reveal his face in front of the entire crowd and friends it was so good and the payback as well was better when shu annihilated longinus in one round . And lastly the final between shu vs valt another one better the anime made valt burst requiem twice while in the manga valt only managed to do it once by using everything he had just get that one miracle burst . Honestly manga boss or hype battle always seems better their
Couldn’t have said it better myself. The beyblade manga has always been better than the anime in my opinion, except for Zero-G which was a complete train wreck.
(May. 15, 2020  11:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  11:01 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: The manga most of the time has a better conclusion an their battles it was the same with battle like the free vs valt . Free was the one who forfeit cause his hand was mess up and it was a more closer match cause even valt was said that he can only launch one last time and has to settle things now even then he had doubt if he could beat free before the the forfeit  . Just like free he was out of gas, the same with the lui vs shu that match was better in the manga the suspense of no one knowing who red eye was except for lui who instantly saw through the facade and purposely broke legend and half and send the it's pieces into shu's mask an broke it to reveal his face in front of the entire crowd and friends it was so good and the payback as well was better when shu annihilated longinus in one round . And lastly the final between shu vs valt another one better the anime made valt burst requiem twice while in the manga valt only managed to do it once by using everything he had just get that one miracle burst . Honestly manga boss or hype battle always seems better their
Couldn’t have said it better myself. The beyblade manga has always been better than the anime in my opinion, except for Zero-G which was a complete train wreck.
Same here i think the phasing is better for every season even in cho z where the evil resonance was explained and executed better in my eyes.
Beyblades getting slapped around and in the air don't matter at this point, they will always come back to the stadium with the same stamina.
Does anyone remembers the Amazing outcome ost
i hope they bring that back for valt
(May. 15, 2020  8:29 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Anyone noticed how the drivers are very similar to the original drivers the beys came with?
Valkyrie -> Evolution' since it is  better than Variable' (Same gimmick)
Ragnaruk -> Revolve (again it proves my point of having the original drivers to give a throwback)
Satan -> Universe (similar to Loop, but no Loop' but it is sort of similar and does the gimmick properly)
Fafnir -> Nothing (again like I said)
Longinus -> Destroy' (They already released Sprial' so I don't see why they would re-release Sprial. Destroy is highkey better).

So what that being said, I want to make a guess on the future beys.
Dragon -> Charge' ?
Achilles -> Extend+' ?
Spriggan -> Unite' OR Merge' ?

Dragon -> Eh, would have preferred getting Ignition' again, but Charge' is alright. Plus a new part is always nice.
Achilles -> Yes please give us Xtend+', I don't care if it breaks the meta I want it!
Spriggan -> (About Unite'/ Merge') OH GOD PLEASE NO! NO! NOOO! (Yeah I would actually not complain about getting Zeta' again, I just want mode changes)
I'm sorry if I got too hyper. I understand these are only guesses, not finalised plans :p
I wouldn’t want xtend+ on Achilles again. And I would want to get a rubber driver back on Spriggan. Wouldn’t mind merge’
Ye but keep in mind we have gotten drivers that was released or had the same concept during their first generation of the anime. Which is reasonable to assume that we might get the same deal with the futuree beys.
Does anyone know what sickness Ryota had?
(May. 17, 2020  1:36 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Does anyone know what sickness Ryota had?

I dont think its ever been stated. Its only implied to not have been super serious
(May. 17, 2020  2:09 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 17, 2020  1:36 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Does anyone know what sickness Ryota had?

I dont think its ever been stated. Its only implied to not have been super serious
Ah, okay. Ryota is part of a fan fiction that I’m writing in my free time so I just wanted some extra knowledge about him. Thanks!
I cant be the only one that prefers Ignition Force over Ignition Boost right?
If you ask me, probably Brain Cancer.
(May. 17, 2020  3:14 PM)snoc Wrote: I cant be the only one that prefers Ignition Force over Ignition Boost right?

Nope, it's just you for all I know
(May. 17, 2020  3:23 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(May. 17, 2020  3:14 PM)snoc Wrote: I cant be the only one that prefers Ignition Force over Ignition Boost right?

Nope, it's just you for all I know

._. I think it sounds cooler lol.
(May. 17, 2020  3:25 PM)snoc Wrote:
(May. 17, 2020  3:23 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Nope, it's just you for all I know

._. I think it sounds cooler lol.
No worries, I think it sounds cooler too.
(May. 17, 2020  8:21 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 17, 2020  3:25 PM)snoc Wrote: ._. I think it sounds cooler lol.
No worries, I think it sounds cooler too.

It's true, some dub names are better than the sub due to translation

EX: Sword Rebellion Hell Slash
OR
Rain of Swordfire

I choose the dub name here. The mist questionable thing they've done that I don't like is changing Slash to Whip.
But the thing is for Slash it sounds alot violent while whip is less violent but at the same time.
Name change from sub to dub I would like to see
For Royal genesis
Regalia Scream- Royal Upper
RegaliaBigBang- Royal Comet
hybrid Boost- Hybrid Force
Bigbang Slash- Cosmic Whip
Master Shoot- Master Launch
Master Smash- Master Crush
Dread Gyro- Dusk Barrel
Rainbow Turbo- Ultimate-Flux
Bigbang pulsex Cosmic Energy
Superior BigBangx Superior Tornado
Who else feels the Dub dropped in quality since they hired the new va for turbo and gt. The old english valt voice was amazing imo
I wouldn't say the dub as a whole dropped in quality, however some voices when you first here them seem similar to others (you can recognize them later on tho). As of now the voices in the dub are pretty good, Arthur's prob the best rn imo
I would sort of disagree there because I think Arthur is well structured in dub than in Raw.