Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

From Comic, at least Valt is over 16 years old.
Because He join to senior tournament in chapter 1.
Senior Tournament is defined as over 16 Tournament in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising (from latest chapter).
Tbh Phi vs Aiga in ep 49-50 was better than Valt vs Aiga ep 51
(Mar. 27, 2019  1:18 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Tbh Phi vs Aiga in ep 49-50 was better than Valt vs Aiga ep 51

Disagree, Phi vs Aiga was mediocre. Shu vs Phi was far better.
(Mar. 27, 2019  1:22 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  1:18 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Tbh Phi vs Aiga in ep 49-50 was better than Valt vs Aiga ep 51

Disagree, Phi vs Aiga was mediocre. Shu vs Phi was far better.

Are u joking dude???
The animation level in phi vs aiga was top notch
And it felt good to see phi lose

Shu vs phi was like meh....

Besides he said that phi vs aiga was better than valt vs aiga not Shu vs phi
(Mar. 27, 2019  2:40 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  1:22 AM)g2_ Wrote: Disagree, Phi vs Aiga was mediocre. Shu vs Phi was far better.

Are u joking dude???

Thank you Megacharizardx thats the right answer I was looking for.
What made me sad is that they didn't even show Luis face in EP 51?
D rights was ashamed of the fact that they disposed off Lui and forgot him , so they didn't show him

What if he was a loser, atleast he played an important role in aigas beyblading career
(Mar. 27, 2019  5:11 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: What made me sad is that they didn't even show Luis face in EP 51?
D rights was ashamed of the fact that they disposed off Lui and forgot him , so they didn't show him

What if he was a loser, atleast he played an important role in aigas beyblading career

You know what they say ''Great minds think alike.''
one random thought ive had is that you only see a few of any bladers parents yet you dont see others like parents just dont exist in some form
(Mar. 27, 2019  6:27 AM)church15200 Wrote: one random thought ive had is that you only see a few of any bladers parents yet you dont see others like parents just dont exist in some form
It is a show that showcases children’s toys and therefore a young audience not to mention that it is simply a kids show and should not be taken too seriously. They would also probably want to encourage people to be confident, independant and able to solve their own problems.
(Mar. 27, 2019  2:40 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  1:22 AM)g2_ Wrote: Disagree, Phi vs Aiga was mediocre. Shu vs Phi was far better.

Are u joking dude???

Animation was not enough, it was not intense at all. And the way Phoenix burst was lame, Shu vs Phi was one of the best battles of the season. When the Cho-Z Wings were brutally pushed in, my heart almost stopped.
(Mar. 27, 2019  3:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  2:40 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Are u joking dude???

Animation was not enough, it was not intense at all. And the way Phoenix burst was lame, Shu vs Phi was one of the best battles of the season. When the Cho-Z Wings were brutally pushed in, my heart almost stopped.
The animation was amazing, did you not see Final dead impact ?
(Mar. 27, 2019  5:08 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  3:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: Animation was not enough, it was not intense at all. And the way Phoenix burst was lame, Shu vs Phi was one of the best battles of the season. When the Cho-Z Wings were brutally pushed in, my heart almost stopped.
The animation was amazing, did you not see Final dead impact ?

I know but it's not enough to make a battle great.
Imagine getting a NEW Lui in Gachi with a new Longinus. Man I want those back! Lui rockin Season 1 days. SO IF Valt is competing in the Senior Tournament thing would this mean we are facing old characters again? Is it about the age for the tournament for another fancier name for just some "Cup or Tournament" ? Like God Bladers Cup and what not...if it is the age then I really want Aiga, Shu, Free, Lui, Fubuki, Suoh, Phi, Kit, Toko back to battle Valt.
(Mar. 27, 2019  7:19 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Imagine getting a NEW Lui in Gachi with a new Longinus. Man I want those back! Lui rockin Season 1 days. SO IF Valt is competing in the Senior Tournament thing would this mean we are facing old characters again? Is it about the age for the tournament for another fancier name for just some "Cup or Tournament" ? Like God Bladers Cup and what not...if it is the age then I really want Aiga, Shu, Free, Lui, Fubuki, Suoh, Phi, Kit, Toko back to battle Valt.

Shu is confirmed not to comeback.
I like how people say "Shu only broke beys because he was controlled by Spriggan" or stuff like that, but remember when RED EYE (Shu was still in control at the time) broke Maximum Garuda for no reason
(Mar. 27, 2019  6:40 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  5:08 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The animation was amazing, did you not see Final dead impact ?

I know but it's not enough to make a battle great.
Honestly what did Shu vs Phi have that Aiga vs Phi did not. It was much more intense and action packed and the whole “aura clashing” never happened with Shu vs Phi. Honestly, Shu vs Phi only truly began in its third round
(Mar. 27, 2019  8:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  6:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: I know but it's not enough to make a battle great.
Honestly what did Shu vs Phi have that Aiga vs Phi did not. It was much more intense and action packed and the whole “aura clashing” never happened with Shu vs Phi. Honestly, Shu vs Phi only truly began in its third round

Shu Vs Phi never had amazing graphics. Shu Vs Phi never showed Phi's true ultimate infinite power against Aiga. Btw I still think Aiga only won because of the Dimension driver. And my favorite part about Aiga Vs Phi that Shu Vs Phi did not have is that Phi was crazy and laughing and jinxing every special move he had like the Diving Dead Stinger Press was a complete fail so was the Dead Stinger Press and finally the Final Dead Impact. But now i'm getting out of topic so im just saying overall that AIGA VS PHI WAS SOOOO BETTER.
I would be surprised if Valt had babies. Why you may ask? Well,
THIS ..... !!!!!

[Image: ieffpj.png]

Note: This DID happen in the MANGA.
Hey, beating three main protagonists at once is a pretty awesome feat for having a limited screentime in only one arc. Plus Valt still hasn't beaten him.
(Mar. 27, 2019  11:36 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Hey, beating three main protagonists at once is a pretty awesome feat for having a limited screentime in only one arc. Plus Valt still hasn't beaten him.

Who?
(Mar. 28, 2019  12:48 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  11:36 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Hey, beating three main protagonists at once is a pretty awesome feat for having a limited screentime in only one arc. Plus Valt still hasn't beaten him.

Who?
Lui I think because Aiga, Fubuki, and Ranjiro were protagonists in Cho-Z and they had a 3 VS 1 royale, and Valt hasn’t beaten Lui YET.
Random Thought: GT will be my new favorite system
Does anybody know which blood type Hearts has ? I am pretty sure they leaked the character blood types but I never got a look.
Lui. I thought that's who we were talking about.

Yep plus Aiga, Ranjiro, and Fubuki did better against Lui than Valt, Rantaro, and Cuza did against Ruway/Ren Wu.
And Red Eye did the same thing against Valt, Daina, and Cuza. Geez I just realized Shu's defeated almost all of the Big Five. I still don't know why Free and Shu haven't had a rematch after all this time.