Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Mar. 13, 2019  4:40 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  1:08 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: At this point the Beyblade anime is obviously a marketing tool
Other seasons too were for that purpose

Lets all agree that Burst as a whole is a very obvious marketing tool. Come on, the previous series werent that obvious tbh
(Mar. 13, 2019  4:53 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  4:40 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Other seasons too were for that purpose

Lets all agree that Burst as a whole is a very obvious marketing tool. Come on, the previous series werent that obvious tbh
That's the reason they were made
Honestly I like Burst as a casual anime and not some marketing tool, ffs
I disagree, Burst is more of a character driven show. Even the jobbers are interesting to watch, as characters.
(Mar. 14, 2019  9:49 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I disagree, Burst is more of a character driven show. Even the jobbers are interesting to watch, as characters.

To be honest, theres a lot of evidence that the anime helps boost the Beyblade marketting. Like the rails that one user mentioned...the worfing of Beys whenever a new one appears...the win percentages, etc

Youre ought to see Metal or Original if you actually want something character-driven. To me, Burst is entertaining but is obviously used for marketting

Although this might not be too far off from anime/manga, have anyone read NekoVi's Beyblade Burst fanfictions? I love them, especially since they worldbuild the Burst world (or at least, the anime world) into something much better/appealing. They a Metal/Original vibe to them. Gives me a new perspective of the Burst anime
Anyone ever wondered what happened to silver eye?
(Mar. 16, 2019  12:40 AM)kimeru Wrote: Anyone ever wondered what happened to silver eye?
Was probably not strong enough to make it to the god bladers cup.
(Mar. 16, 2019  12:40 AM)kimeru Wrote: Anyone ever wondered what happened to silver eye?

Maybe

1) Bad character usage and he turned irrelevant

2) Ashtem favored Norman over Silver Eye due to a couple reasons (Maybe stronger?)
In my opinion the main issue with choz was that practically every hyped battle involved Aiga, all the supporting cast felt rivalry only with him and aside from Shu vs Phi and Free vs Phi all the other battles without the mai were almost insignificant. S2 did a way better job giving side characters their momenent and expecialy toward the end we got to Se hyped match which didn't involved Valt.
If I had to plot choz I would use characters like Fubuky and Shou for establish a sort on legacy in Shu vs Lui rivalry whit the former being the mentor of the young ones. I woul also developed Xhan, Laban and Kit as the were "supposedly" strong characters but they basically had moments just when they fought Aiga.
I feel like ChoZ isnt as appealing to me as the previous seasons. Everything is too hyped, and it the newer characters dont have that same charm to them
I'm only on episode 14 but so far it's pretty decent. At first I wasn't really excited about having a new main character. Honestly I despised the idea XD. But then I saw that Aiga was just another valt wearing red and so I sort of warmed up to him. Though he is annoyingly impulsive.
I wanted to go all out and make a big ranking list. Here goes...
Valt
Aiga
Phi
Shu
Free
Kit
Hearts
Xander
Lui
Silas
Cuza
Daigo
Kurt
Norman
Joshua
Clio
Wakiya
Laban
Xhan
Fubuki
Suoh
Houi
Rantaro
Ranjiro
Boa
Ren Wu
Evel
Earl
Kyle
(Mar. 17, 2019  9:43 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I wanted to go all out and make a big ranking list. Here goes...
Valt
Aiga
Phi
Shu
Free
Kit
Hearts
Xander
Lui
Silas
Cuza
Daigo
Kurt
Norman
Joshua
Clio
Wakiya
Laban
Xhan
Fubuki
Suoh
Houi
Rantaro
Ranjiro
Boa
Ren Wu
Evel
Earl
Kyle

Rantaro stronger than Kyle? ....ok....
(Mar. 17, 2019  9:54 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  9:43 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I wanted to go all out and make a big ranking list. Here goes...
Valt
Aiga
Phi
Shu
Free
Kit
Hearts
Xander
Lui
Silas
Cuza
Daigo
Kurt
Norman
Joshua
Clio
Wakiya
Laban
Xhan
Fubuki
Suoh
Houi
Rantaro
Ranjiro
Boa
Ren Wu
Evel
Earl
Kyle

Rantaro stronger than Kyle? ....ok....

I think its because he had more recorded wins than Kyle, not “strong”
Kyle mainly had wins because he was with Xavier/Xhan
(Mar. 18, 2019  12:14 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Kyle mainly had wins because he was with Xavier/Xhan

Technically, he won two matches by himself and two with Xhan, so about half and half.

I'd imagine Ranjiro would probably win if we're talking about a later season Ranjiro, he's got quite a few moves he could use at this point.
Who do you think are the strongest/Legendary Bladers in Burst (incl. Plastic Gen Remakes)?

I think the Legendary Bladers could be:

Wind:
- Takao Kinomiya (Dragoon)
- Valt Aoi (Valkyrie)
- Kitt Lopez (Knight)

Fire:
- Kai Hiwatari (Dranzer)
- Shu Kurenai (Spriggan)
- Aiga Akaba (Achilles)

Water:
- Max Mizuhara (Draciel)
- Fubuki Sumie (Forneus)

Earth:
- Daichi Sumeragi (Gaia Dragoon)
- Free de la Hoya (Fafnir)

Blitz:
- Rei Kon (Driger)
- Laban Vanot (Leopard)

Metal:
- Hiro Kinomiya (Metal Shifter [Metal Dragoon/Draciel/Dranzer/Driger])
- Xhaka or Xhan (Xcalibur)

Ice:
- Yuriy Ivanov (Wolborg)
- Lui Shirasagijo (Longinus)

Light:
- Tokonatsu Aoi (Trident)

Darkness:
- Sisco Karlisle (Satan)
- Suoh Goshuin (Salamander)

God of Destruction:
- Brooklyn (I still want Burst Zeus T_T)
- Phi (Phoenix)

PS: Thank you @[Jinbee] for telling me about where to post this. Smile
What if Alexander/ashtem was the father of Phi and Hearts?
(Mar. 19, 2019  2:46 AM)kimeru Wrote: What if Alexander/ashtem was the father of Phi and Hearts?

That would be the biggest plot twist in the history of Beyblade

In Chouzetsu ep 50, how did Phi try so hard to destroy Achilles but never succeeded in doing so and if it wasn't for the Dimension driver that was dodging half of Phi's moves and countering the Final Dead Impact, Phi would have won and Achilles would be destroyed again. And the most interesting part was when Phi and Hearts were talking and if anyone can translate please do so.
(Mar. 19, 2019  2:46 AM)kimeru Wrote: What if Alexander/ashtem was the father of Phi and Hearts?

Im crying
I was also wondering if fenrir and evil eye had owners in the manga.
https://imgur.com/gallery/NbIgyBA
From March 19th they'll sell new Bikkuriman sticker and one of them collaborated with Beyblade in Tokyo
(Mar. 19, 2019  5:04 AM)kimeru Wrote: I was also wondering if fenrir and evil eye had owners in the manga.

I don't think Evileye has an owner yet, but Fang Fenrir is owned by Heinrich, the Leader of Team Top Wand from Germany, in the Manga.
Am I the only one who hates the lack of female characters in Beyblade??
Yeah Beyblade burst has got shasa guten , honey guten ,Nika ,and someone in rebel bey gang but they're not enough
female character strong enough to be relevant in the anime would be recieved well by the masses
Attack on titan has Mikasa Ackermann
Pokemon has Cynthia ..
Why not Beyblade?