Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Mar. 08, 2019  6:58 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I'm fine with Aiga.

Canonically, who’d win in a bey battle, Suoh or Kyle?
I can’t say for sure but I’d go with suoh and I like aiga
Hello everyone, I've made the best bladers in the world (burst characters) in rankings. Keep in mind if you see some characters in the ranking so high or low. It may be because
Someother character defeated the character it defeated the target character easily.

1. Aiga
2. Valt
3. Phi
4. Shu
5. Free
6. Kit
7. Hearts
8. Xhan/Xhaka
9. Laban
10. Lui
11. Sisco
12. Kurtz
13. Norman
14. Cuza
15. Boa
16. Ruwei
(Mar. 09, 2019  7:03 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Hello everyone, I've made the best bladers in the world (burst characters) in rankings. Keep in mind if you see some characters in the ranking so high or low. It may be because
Someother character defeated the character it defeated the target character easily.

1. Aiga
2. Valt
3. Phi
4. Shu
5. Free
6. Kit
7. Hearts
8. Xhan/Xhaka
9. Laban
10. Lui
11. Sisco
12. Kurtz
13. Norman
14. Cuza
15. Boa
16. Ruwei
No bias here
You know what, Lui is way ahead of Xhan and Laban and Kit too.. Idk about Hearts, because there are two sides to this story.
So it should be
1) Aiga
2) Valt
3) Phi
4) Shu
5) Free or Lui
6) Lui or Free
7) Hearts or Lui
8) Lui or Hearts
9) Xhan
10) Laban or Kit

If you're wondering why Lui is equal to Free read my post in [Long Debate] Lui vs Shu
I assumed Ken was the one who gave Kyle Hazard Kerbeus

I feel like Xhan could take on Lui. Its a shame we never got an all out fight between Lui vs Xhaka though. Yeah they battled but in God it was just a clean sweep.
(Mar. 08, 2019  4:12 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I prefer Herats over Phi. I feel as if Hearts had somewhat more of a personality, rather than that of a shady and heartless Blader (Phi). Hearts was pretty entertaining to me. But thats just me

I prefer Hearts too. I just love his Signatire Laugh™️.
Aiga defeated valt and phi in ep 28 and 29 and showed an extreme level of dark resonance and in the process broke winning Valkyrie ...
Then aiga experienced a tremendous decrease in strength and didn't manage to show that level of dark resonance in EP 30 against hearts.Later he faced suoh and barely beat him,not even breaking salamander in the process.he managed to break winning Valkyrie but not hell salamander?

What was the reason for the decrease in his power

(Mar. 08, 2019  4:12 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I prefer Herats over Phi. I feel as if Hearts had somewhat more of a personality, rather than that of a shady and heartless Blader (Phi). Hearts was pretty entertaining to me. But thats just me
I prefer hearts over phi any day
Wanna know why?
(Mar. 10, 2019  7:01 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Aiga defeated valt and phi in ep 28 and 29 and showed an extreme level of dark resonance and in the process broke winning Valkyrie ...
Then aiga experienced a tremendous decrease in strength and didn't manage to show that level of dark resonance in EP 30 against hearts.Later he faced suoh and barely beat him,not even breaking salamander in the process.he managed to break winning Valkyrie but not hell salamander?

Wanna know why?

i think you're right, I've always wondered what happened to aigas power, in his fight against valt his eyes were purple and achilles and his aura was a purply black, ever since his battle with hearts it was a dark reddy purple and his eyes wouldn't really change colour and no dark power resonance seem to resonate from achilles during battles
(Mar. 10, 2019  7:01 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Aiga defeated valt and phi in ep 28 and 29 and showed an extreme level of dark resonance and in the process broke winning Valkyrie ...

Wanna know why?

Thanks for adding my Video LOL.
And YEs That Sure is Creepy
Shu kurenai must be one of the best designed characters in beyblade ...
In s1 he was an epic blader and an awesome rival
In s2 he was one of the least likely characters to turn into a villain and yet he did
In s3 he becomes a goodmentor and coach
(Mar. 10, 2019  2:46 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Shu kurenai must be one of the best designed characters in beyblade ...
In s1 he was an epic blader and an awesome rival
In s2 he was one of the least likely characters to turn into a villain and yet he did
In s3 he becomes a goodmentor and coach

This is why Im disappointed with Shu. This is why he is more popular than Valt, which is sad because Valt leads Burst (Shu is secondary)

Im half laughing because it was likely he was a villain. How many people actually knew he was Red Eye? A lot
Why was valt 3rd in character popularity poll??
He deserved 2nd(after shu,i know abt the shu fangirls,who would definitly prevent valt from getting 1st spot but valt could have easily overtaken free)
Maybe japan dosent like valt
(Mar. 10, 2019  3:55 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Shu will never overtake our wonder boy

Uhh that seems fair. Annoying fangirls ruined Shu for me anyway
(Mar. 10, 2019  3:59 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  3:55 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Shu will never overtake our wonder boy

Uhh that seems fair. Annoying fangirls ruined Shu for me anyway

Yeah i would have liked shu if not for the fangirls
Why wasn't Ken in the popularity poll at all? Actually, I think it'd make more sense if he joined an international team. He should've went with Daigo.
Actually, Daigo's team vs Wakiya's team, who would win that battle?
(Mar. 10, 2019  6:57 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Why wasn't Ken in the popularity poll at all? Actually, I think it'd make more sense if he joined an international team. He should've went with Daigo.

I guess they found Ken irrelevant, which is sad
(Mar. 10, 2019  7:22 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  6:57 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Why wasn't Ken in the popularity poll at all? Actually, I think it'd make more sense if he joined an international team. He should've went with Daigo.

I guess they found Ken irrelevant, which is sad

That or the author of the Beyblade Burst manga got bored of Ken and dropped him just like they did with Houi, which is sad because I really liked both Ken and Houi honestly.
We haven't seen Houi since episode 16. Man I miss them both. Literally, Ken was on the list of 10 people I wanted to see return for season 3.
One thing that annoyed me was Houi was made out to be this character who would join the crew in the adventure, and yet Houi appears in LESS than half the season, about 14 episodes not counting cameos, and counting those is still not enough. Even Kensuke had more episode appearances in his season. He may appear in the last three episodes but what can he really do now?
Id be willing to pay some money for at least some more character usage lol (Even just for one episode of complete relevance would be cool)
I’d really wanted Ken, Zac, Orochi, Sasha, Free, Rantaro, Boa, Norman/Silver Eye, Daigo, Hoji and Akira to have made a return ala some of the returning characters from season 1 to season 3 like in G Revolution & Fusion to Fury.

Alright, since Chozetsu only has two main bey battles left, and I don't want to make a video on this cuz I'm lazy, ten battles I wanted to see from this season:
1. A serious battle between Ranjiro and Houi around the Battleship Cruise
2. Kyle vs Suoh around the 30s
3. Fubuki vs Evel
4. Phi vs Lui pre Dead Phoneix
5. Hearts vs Xhan
6. Valt vs Phi
7. Sisco vs Kurt
8. Ranjiro vs Kitt
9. Aiga and Ranjiro vs Fubuki and Suoh
10. Shu vs Free
In Beyblade Burst Turbo (eng dub), episodes 20 and 21 had some battles that were slightly changed. They added the rails to then, probably to keep promoting the Rail Rush system. Just a thought...
Rails were edited onto the episode's stadiums?
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:10 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Rails were edited onto the episode's stadiums?

Yeah, along with extra scenes that had the beys using them
At this point the Beyblade anime is obviously a marketing tool
(Mar. 13, 2019  1:08 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: At this point the Beyblade anime is obviously a marketing tool
Other seasons too were for that purpose