Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Mar. 03, 2019  5:50 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2019  8:26 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Is Shu better or Valt ??

You can debate either sides. Shu was better in the very start when Valt was a noob at blading. Since Valt caught up he managed to defeat Shu who was already stronger than his past self. Valt looks even stronger being a tough opponent for Aiga in ep 51/March manga. I'm going for Valt sadly. But then again, Shu was the first one between the 2 who managed to defeat Lui after what 4 Tries. It's insane, Valt never beat Lui, and NEVER will. Since D-rights decided to trash Lui after ep 15. Valt managed to BEAT Free in the battle where he got Cho-Z Valkyrie, but there was yet a battle between Shu and Free after that ep 36 flashback. Some people just speculate that Shu is overall better and I can see that. But where's the evidence behind that claim? So in my perspective Valt is definitely the superior one. Since he defeated Free, who defeated Lui in 2 goes. Unlike Shu who defeated Lui in 4 goes, and never defeated Free.

(Mar. 02, 2019  9:37 PM)Tommykats Wrote: You're Right but Cosmo Valkyrie is just the random booster vol15 prize bey along with Storm Pegasus. Valt's bey is going to be Slash Valkyrie
Cosmos Valkyrie is not the prize bey for RBV 14 or 15. I believe Bunshin Dragon or Slash Ashira (Don't know how to spell it). Also why 2 Valkyries then? Slash Valkyrie? Is it that customization for that very upper part of the layer where you switch the things and it just changes the first word of the layer? Slash Valkyrie could be it if that were to be the case.

*correction : Shu was even BIGGER NOOB than Valt in the begining , he was seen losing several battles with valt
I feel that Beyblade burst turbo /choz was made just for phi

I mean what was the point of this arc,they could have well moved on to gachi from god
(Mar. 03, 2019  2:54 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: I feel that Beyblade burst turbo /choz was made just for phi

I mean what was the point of this arc,they could have well moved on to gachi from god

Yeah, I feel like someone pushed Phi in there. Someone probably thought a weird guy with heterochromia eyes would be cool
(Mar. 03, 2019  5:18 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  2:54 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: I feel that Beyblade burst turbo /choz was made just for phi

Yeah, I feel like someone pushed Phi in there. Someone probably thought a weird guy with heterochromia eyes would be cool

Well he is the antagonist. Shu was the starring character along Valt in God especially in the God Bladers cup arc. Lui was also made for burst dual since he BARELY won against Shu and Valt, and claimed his asia champion (or just Japan) title.
(Mar. 03, 2019  5:18 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

Well he is the antagonist. Shu was the starring character along Valt in God especially in the God Bladers cup arc. Lui was also made for burst dual since he BARELY won against Shu and Valt, and claimed his asia champion (or just Japan) title.
But still, I feel like Phi just poofed out of nowhere. He is a pretty interesting guy along with Hearts, but wished that they used the S1/S2 characters build off characerization or create more use
Yeah, after Season 2, a lot of the favorites were trashed
(Mar. 03, 2019  6:39 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: But still, I feel like Phi just poofed out of nowhere. He is a pretty interesting guy along with Hearts, but wished that they used the S1/S2 characters build off characerization or create more use
The idea was likely to introduce a new generation and face the facts that the new blazers are taking over. Perhaps this was somehow mean’t to correlate with reality ?
(Mar. 03, 2019  7:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  6:39 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: But still, I feel like Phi just poofed out of nowhere. He is a pretty interesting guy along with Hearts, but wished that they used the S1/S2 characters build off characerization or create more use
The idea was likely to introduce a new generation and face the facts that the new blazers are taking over. Perhaps this was somehow mean’t to correlate with reality ?

Sadly. But mixed with the fact that Burst is known for bad character usage, it seems a lot less of an excuse
(Mar. 03, 2019  8:29 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  7:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The idea was likely to introduce a new generation and face the facts that the new blazers are taking over. Perhaps this was somehow mean’t to correlate with reality ?

Sadly. But mixed with the fact that Burst is known for bad character usage, it seems a lot less of an excuse
Of course, if we do not know things about new characters or their beys we can not assume so therefore we buy into it.
(Mar. 04, 2019  9:07 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I think both Ken and Zac should come back
I loved zac!
He was much better than xhaka
Why wasnt he there in season 2
There are people who like Shu very much
I am the kind who hates Shu!
Like ,he should be the one who never shows up in the anime(like most of the characters) he is overrated as.......
(Mar. 04, 2019  11:02 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: There are people who like Shu very much
Like ,he should be the one who never shows up in the anime(like most of the characters) he is overrated as.......
Same here. unpopular opinion but 
He is a useless peice of trash
Come on...
S1 and S2 lui and frees characters are much betrer
[quote pid='1500350' dateline='1551491710']
(Mar. 02, 2019  2:37 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I am quite upset that there a lot of throwaway characters. Most of them happen to be my favorites, because they had potential. Too bad they never appeared ever again
Agreed, it’s so weird how they made Orochi Ginba look all important and tough and then have him lose 3-0. There was a CoroCoro lottery for Jormungand  (weird because they usually only do that for important beys) and then Jin turns out to be a nobody.
[/quote]

Which is kind of ironic seeing as Orochi makes it to the semi finals of every tournament he's in. A battle between him and Daigo would be wild.
(Mar. 04, 2019  12:28 PM)Dusklycanroc Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  11:02 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: There are people who like Shu very much
Same here. unpopular opinion but 
He is a useless peice of trash
Come on...
S1 and S2 lui and frees characters are much betrer

Excuse me?
They most certainly didn't lie, Shu is very overrated and I don't get the praise at all lol.
(Mar. 04, 2019  8:39 PM)KnightPro Wrote: They most certainly didn't lie, Shu is very overrated and I don't get the praise at all lol.

I agree with the overrated tbh. But useless? Seriously? Like if someone that you don't recongnize calls one of your fav characters "Useless" How would you feel? 

Alright Mr. Lui fanbase, your character is so useless in the whole burst series that all it did was set up a rival base and ended up getting trashed. 

About Shu buddy I've a designated purpose, what's your purpose FANBASE. You're officially one/own one of the weaker character and bey in the anime and real life. That nobody likes Long*nus anymore XDD (See what I did there I swapped the i with an a. How's that feel?) I dare you to make a pun out of Spriggan or Achilles. All of you Shu, and Aiga haters out there.
(Mar. 04, 2019  8:47 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  8:39 PM)KnightPro Wrote: They most certainly didn't lie, Shu is very overrated and I don't get the praise at all lol.

I agree with the overrated tbh. But useless? Seriously? Like if someone that you don't recongnize calls one of your fav characters "Useless" How would you feel? 

Alright Mr. Lui fanbase, your character is so useless in the whole burst series that all it did was set up a rival base and ended up getting trashed. 

About Shu buddy I've a designated purpose, what's your purpose FANBASE. You're officially one/own one of the weaker character and bey in the anime and real life. That nobody likes Long*nus anymore XDD (See what I did there I swapped the i with an a. How's that feel?) I dare you to make a pun out of Spriggan or Achilles. All of you Shu, and Aiga haters out there.

Goddamn chill out. They can express their opinion, can't they?
(Mar. 04, 2019  8:59 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  8:47 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I agree with the overrated tbh. But useless? Seriously? Like if someone that you don't recongnize calls one of your fav characters "Useless" How would you feel? 

Goddamn chill out. They can express their opinion, can't they?

Sure, but still useless gets me.
Longinus series can easily become relevant again if they made a new one. But looking now I don't think so
(Mar. 04, 2019  8:47 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

First of All, it's called an opinion so chill out, second Shu was kinda useless this season compared to s1 and s2, third Lui was more relevant this season than Shu was, and also can we stop talking about Shu now, it's getting tiring
(Mar. 04, 2019  9:46 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Longinus series can easily become relevant again if they made a new one. But looking now  I don't think so
True, left spin privilege ?. Now metal dragons that can be switched amongst layers would certainly be epic. Imagine Lui and Valt merging their beys to beat a strong opponent ? Zero g feels af.
Which is your favourite burst anime special move??