Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

It has a lot more to do with the project's budget than the studio itself. Obviously Trigun is a much bigger-budget show than Beyblade.
It would be weird but cool to see Studio Ghibli animate Beyblade LOL!
(Mar. 27, 2016  2:08 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: It would be weird but cool to see Studio Ghibli animate Beyblade LOL!
hahahaha
it would probably end as a greats series, with great character development, and a very emotional story. and the real story would actually be of a coming of age story and not about beyblade as the main focus.
Sometimes I have to think "did Gingka accidentally kill reji in battle bladers by turning him to stone"
(Mar. 27, 2016  3:10 AM)The Real Libra Wrote: Sometimes I have to think "did Gingka accidentally kill reji in battle bladers by turning him to stone"

Yeah, what happened to that guy?
(Mar. 27, 2016  3:10 AM)The Real Libra Wrote: Sometimes I have to think "did Gingka accidentally kill reji in battle bladers by turning him to stone"

Considering he was fine at the end of the battle and was seen in the last episode of the season obviously not.
What if the one-shot Bakuten Shoot chapter turns into serialization of the old manga again? That would be awesome. Either that or a crossover movie.
Apparently the Japanese community is speculating that they are not reviving the manga, even for just one chapter, for no reason: they are talking about Plastics getting revived, or some of the main plastic Beyblades getting turned into Burst equivalents.

But: that would not work at alphabet-wise, because all the Beyblade names started with a D, and even the Holy Beasts technically use the same letters (Suzaku and Seiryuu).
(Mar. 17, 2016  11:12 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Guess which Beyblade manga looks to be getting a one-shot return in CoroCoro Aniki on July 15th...

[Image: rkPWlCA.jpg]
OMFG

Hope Aoki is the one drawing it.
(Mar. 28, 2016  7:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the Japanese community is speculating that they are not reviving the manga, even for just one chapter, for no reason: they are talking about Plastics getting revived.

I hope the HMS Beys return!
That'd be awesome!
XD
Wait. Wait wait wait. Is Takao Aoki drawing new material, or are they re-printing a chapter or something?

In maybe similar news, The entirety of Beyblade, from Bakuten to Burst, is/will be streaming on Amazon Video Japan for free with a Prime membership. This news probably doesn't mean a whole lot to anyone not in Japan (low quality RAWs have been sitting on YouTube for years, and DVD rips are literally on this forum) but it's cool that the show has now, suddenly, become super-accessible in a legal way. DVDs for Bakuten and 2002 are long out of print.

I'm not holding my breath for a Plastics/Bakuten revival; they just missed the boat on the 15th anniversary for everything; the hobby, manga, and anime. But if it somehow did come back...

EDIT: I guess Burst's very existence could be called an anniversary celebration of the hobby, lol.

EDIT EDIT: Welp, even with an Amazon Japan account, the Prime Video Player will recognize your IP and won't allow you to watch due to "geographical constraints." Still, great for anybody actually in Japan!
(Mar. 30, 2016  1:53 AM)Psykick B Wrote: Wait. Wait wait wait. Is Takao Aoki drawing new material, or are they re-printing a chapter or something?

In maybe similar news, The entirety of Beyblade, from Bakuten to Burst, is/will be streaming on Amazon Video Japan for free with a Prime membership. This news probably doesn't mean a whole lot to anyone not in Japan (low quality RAWs have been sitting on YouTube for years, and DVD rips are literally on this forum) but it's cool that the show has now, suddenly, become super-accessible in a legal way. DVDs for Bakuten and 2002 are long out of print.

I'm not holding my breath for a Plastics/Bakuten revival; they just missed the boat on the 15th anniversary for everything; the hobby, manga, and anime. But if it somehow did come back...

EDIT: I guess Burst's very existence could be called an anniversary celebration of the hobby, lol.

I don't think we know at this point, other than that it's a Bakuten Shoot one-shot. Mr. Aoki might come back to draw it, or might not. No idea what he's been up for the past like 12 years.
(Mar. 30, 2016  1:53 AM)Psykick B Wrote: I'm not holding my breath for a Plastics/Bakuten revival; they just missed the boat on the 15th anniversary for everything; the hobby, manga, and anime. But if it somehow did come back...

Yeah, pretty much. Takara-Tomy isn't going to release two completely incompatible systems at the same time. And they already did that big Beyblade nostalgia campaign on Twitter.
What was this nostalgia campaign on Twitter? Must have missed it.
(Mar. 30, 2016  4:39 PM)Siliva Wrote: What was this nostalgia campaign on Twitter? Must have missed it.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TAKARA-...pid1278642
^ Link's broken

Wish Aoki expanded on more of his characters like he did with Yuriy. That was some really dark and interesting storytelling for such a lighthearted series about spinning tops, haha.
(Apr. 22, 2016  7:55 AM)Paper Lung Wrote: ^ Link's broken

Wish Aoki expanded on more of his characters like he did with Yuriy. That was some really dark and interesting storytelling for such a lighthearted series about spinning tops, haha.

CHEHEN of FIREFIRE Wrote:@[Paper Lung]

Direct Link
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/beycampaign/
Um...
So are the Plastics Beys gonna return?
(Apr. 22, 2016  7:32 PM)Shinji Wrote: Um...

There is a one-off return of Bakuten Shoot to return in Corocoro, and there was speculation of Plastics return (which mostly would not happen with Burst going on) and first generation based Burst beys, but nothing is really supported. I would say no.
(Apr. 22, 2016  7:56 PM)Hato Wrote:

There is a one-off return of Bakuten Shoot to return in Corocoro, and there was speculation of Plastics return (which mostly would not happen with Burst going on) and first generation based Burst beys, but nothing is really supported. I would say no.

Oh...
That sucks, let's hope for the HMS Beys to return, hah!
Tongue_out
(Which wouldn't happen, either... Unhappy)
(Apr. 22, 2016  7:56 PM)Hato Wrote:

They don't need to remake plastic series. Still i wouldn't mind if they made collector edition variants from that time periods for the popular beys.
Since this is for random thoughts for the beyblade anime and manga i thought it would be a good place to share this. Since the burst series has just started i thought it would be cool for me to review them, and give my random thoughts on each ep. Starting with ep one, id have it uploaded by monday. On my youtube account. BUT thats why im on this thred, i was wondering what yoy guys think about that? Some one reviewing the anime?
(Apr. 27, 2016  2:39 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: Since this is for random thoughts for the beyblade anime and manga i thought it would be a good place to share this. Since the burst series has just started i thought it would be cool for me to review them, and give my random thoughts on each ep. Starting with ep one, id have it uploaded by monday. On my youtube account. BUT thats why im on this thred, i was wondering what yoy guys think about that? Some one reviewing the anime?

There a topics for this in the beyblade anime/manga sections
(Apr. 27, 2016  12:13 PM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2016  2:39 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: Since this is for random thoughts for the beyblade anime and manga i thought it would be a good place to share this. Since the burst series has just started i thought it would be cool for me to review them, and give my random thoughts on each ep. Starting with ep one, id have it uploaded by monday. On my youtube account. BUT thats why im on this thred, i was wondering what yoy guys think about that? Some one reviewing the anime?

Well, there are topics for each episode, but he is asking if anybody would be interested in watching commentary in the form of videos.

Honestly, I have made my stance quite clear on the Burst anime so far, so of course if you would just be saying how awesome it was like everybody is saying when it really is not, I would personally be very disinterested in your videos hah.
(Apr. 27, 2016  2:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2016  12:13 PM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote:

Well, there are topics for each episode, but he is asking if anybody would be interested in watching commentary in the form of videos.

Honestly, I have made my stance quite clear on the Burst anime so far, so of course if you would just be saying how awesome it was like everybody is saying when it really is not, I would personally be very disinterested in your videos hah.

actually i wouldnt just say how i like it. i would be doing an actuall review of the ep. saying the bad things and the good things about the plot, the ep, music , what was good about each ep and bad. like an actual review. not just a commentary on what i like. i mean a full review like there is movie reviews and game reviews