Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Mildly important information: in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, Sergei's name is actually officially spelt Sergey. I will go ahead and make the change on Beyblade Wiki.
At least that's only a minor thing. Thanks for making that change though!
How are these official spellings displayed? On a Japanese poster, card or something?
Official sticker sheet.
(Mar. 07, 2016  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Official sticker sheet.

Link to this?
(Mar. 07, 2016  12:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Mildly important information: in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, Sergei's name is actually officially spelt Sergey. I will go ahead and make the change on Beyblade Wiki.
Aw, snap, I've been translating it the wrong way this whole time. I suppose it's a little late to change it.
Just starting from now, I suppose hahah.
What is Kyoya doing in this image?(It is drawn by Takafumi Adachi some days ago!!!)
[Image: Cc21MGpVAAA2XJw.jpg:large]
(Mar. 10, 2016  6:08 PM)灼炎寺 カイザ Wrote: What is Kyoya doing in this image?

Standing and ... smoking, surprisingly.
(Mar. 10, 2016  7:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

not smoking. it's like toothpick or something [dunno really]
Okay after revisiting Zero G anime by it's dub, I never realised this till now but the concept of Doji having to become a robot with no senses of touch, smell and taste sort of creeps me out in a way. LOL I swear him saying how he can't taste orange juice or feel cacti seems so torturing sounding, but maybe a little too much. The concept is out there but it's the fact that Doji is suffering from it that I have yet to notice, seems like a more darker tone along with him saying he's end his life and taking others with him, despite the series not being that dark. And no, it wasn't as bad as I remembered, honestly, like 4D I enjoyed it more than I thought.
lol. i thought i'm only one to notice that. anyways he can still see, hear and thinking.

btw imo 90% of Bey Fans like MFB 4D more then Zero-G. but some Bladers like me, still enjoy it cuz it still have same spin tops [and feel] that are called beyblade and continue previous story [last one was only about me]
I too enjoyed Zero-G a lot even though it felt like it was cut short. I'm not sure why but I just felt like they left too many things without any explanation in Zero-G but it doesn't take the pleasure of the series away. Joyful_2
Takafumi Adachi says they are cigarettes.Is Kyoya a smoker?!?Gasp

(Mar. 11, 2016  12:58 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:

I was thinking about it and what ever happened to Masamune being dubbed James? Was that just a rumor or did they just scratch the idea?

He's holding a pack of cigarettes in his hand ...
(Mar. 16, 2016  12:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2016  7:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Standing and ... smoking, surprisingly.

NUH THATS A PACK OF TIC TACS!
(Mar. 16, 2016  2:01 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2016  12:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2016  12:58 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: not smoking. it's like toothpick or something [dunno really]

ok he is smoking i think
(Mar. 16, 2016  2:36 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2016  2:01 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2016  12:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: He's holding a pack of cigarettes in his hand ...

ok he is smoking i think

Yeah... it was a joke!
(Mar. 11, 2016  1:32 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Okay after revisiting Zero G anime by it's dub, I never realised this till now but the concept of Doji having to become a robot with no senses of touch, smell and taste sort of creeps me out in a way. LOL I swear him saying how he can't taste orange juice or feel cacti seems so torturing sounding, but maybe a little too much. The concept is out there but it's the fact that Doji is suffering from it that I have yet to notice, seems like a more darker tone along with him saying he's end his life and taking others with him, despite the series not being that dark. And no, it wasn't as bad as I remembered, honestly, like 4D I enjoyed it more than I thought.

Most Villians in stories are written to seem creepy or pitiful. Doji is no exception. To be honest i hate him because of how he disrespected Ryuga in his final battle with rago and was angry he has so much persistence in coming back. He's even more annoying than Boris from bakuten shoot who was just as creepy if not more for having a abbey of little kids training to be super soldiers..
(Mar. 17, 2016  11:34 AM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2016  1:32 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Okay after revisiting Zero G anime by it's dub, I never realised this till now but the concept of Doji having to become a robot with no senses of touch, smell and taste sort of creeps me out in a way. LOL I swear him saying how he can't taste orange juice or feel cacti seems so torturing sounding, but maybe a little too much. The concept is out there but it's the fact that Doji is suffering from it that I have yet to notice, seems like a more darker tone along with him saying he's end his life and taking others with him, despite the series not being that dark. And no, it wasn't as bad as I remembered, honestly, like 4D I enjoyed it more than I thought.

Most Villians in stories are written to seem creepy or pitiful. Doji is no exception. To be honest i hate him because of how he disrespected Ryuga in his final battle with rago and was angry he has so much persistence in coming back. He's even more annoying than Boris from bakuten shoot who was just as creepy if not more for having a abbey of little kids training to be super soldiers..

And then for some reason, Boris is more goofy in G-Revolution, which is weird as many say G-Revolution is the darkest of the original series, at least I think that's what they said. I think it works. I don't really mind the creepy villains too much, I liked it for Boris and for Doji, well, I guess he had a reason as Ryuga nearly killed him in Metal Fusion.
Guess which Beyblade manga looks to be getting a one-shot return in CoroCoro Aniki on July 15th...

[Image: rkPWlCA.jpg]
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(plz don't report me for my one word post)
Oh yeah. I saw a shot on Twitter but thought someone had just bought an old manga hah.