Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Sep. 25, 2021  8:12 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  8:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: That’s true. He’s a nice guy in sparking and turbo. We don’t talk about Gt though…. And In dB he’s kinda like in turbo but better

He's still that serious blader, who'll find stronger bladers interesting. But his personality changed drastically which im grateful for. For example seeing him paired up with drum was entertaining to watch.

If I'm being honest the Lui and Drum combination was kinda shocking to me. Rantaro and Valt had a lot of background together so them teaming up made sense, same for Aiga and Ranjiro. Sisco and Free was an interesting one I'll admit, because of their intense rivalry it made sense. We all saw Hikaru and Hyuga from a mile away. Lean and Shu made sense because I know literally none of the others would want to team up with him. but I admit, Lui and Drum was surprising, I guess Lui found respect for Drum after the legends Festival which is really cool. And Raging Tempest is an awesome move combining Dragon's Bound gimmick and Longinus' upper attack gimmick which worked perfectly! And Old Lui probably would've been like, "Get lost little Dragon Boy, I can win the tournament without you" and team up with Lean only to win. But this Tag Combination really showed the growth in Lui. (Moved to Random Anime and Manga Thoughts so we aren't necroposting)
Hey guys think I should start buying cool fun Beyblade stuff? After gotten to the hang of the Beyblade Burst series?
(Sep. 25, 2021  9:34 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hey guys think I should start buying cool fun Beyblade stuff? After gotten to the hang of the Beyblade Burst series?

no duh 😑 yeah i think you should it's really fun especially since it's beyblade stuff
(Sep. 25, 2021  9:34 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hey guys think I should start buying cool fun Beyblade stuff? After gotten to the hang of the Beyblade Burst series?

Definetly then maybe you can go to tournaments(depending on your area) and meet other people who love beyblade.
(Sep. 25, 2021  9:49 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:

Definetly then maybe you can go to tournaments(depending on your area) and meet other people who love beyblade.
yeah and then meetsome friends and then have that one emo friend who turns out to be your rival then you go in the tournament with you friends and that one emo friend that turns out to be a rival then in he first round you lose one point to your weakest but closest friend then you realize "i have to win this!" so you resonate with your bey and then you change into a whole new launching stance. that one emo friend wo turns out to be a rival gasps and says "he learned that quick" and so you win the match with a burst finish with your new move rush launch
(Sep. 25, 2021  9:54 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  9:49 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Definetly then maybe you can go to tournaments(depending on your area) and meet other people who love beyblade.
yeah and then meetsome friends and then have that one emo friend who turns out to be your rival then you go in the tournament with you friends and that one emo friend that turns out to be a rival then in he first round you lose one point to your weakest but closest friend then you realize "i have to win this!" so you resonate with your bey and then you change into a whole new launching stance. that one emo friend wo turns out to be a rival gasps and says "he learned that quick" and so you win the match with a burst finish with your new move rush launch

hmm... sounds familiar
From the look of the Preview for next Episode, i think it is safe to say we are going to see a Red Savior Valkyrie avatar. So here, i made my own. i just threw this into a Replace Color In Image site and changed the blue to red and this is how it came out.
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:02 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: From the look of the Preview for next Episode, i think it is safe to say we are going to see a Red Savior Valkyrie avatar. So here, i made my own. i just threw this into a Replace Color In Image site and changed the blue to red and this is how it came out.

nice 👌✌️👍🤘💪
Does anyone know if there are translated online copies of beyblade burst manga? I could only find till the one where Valt evolved Valkyrie to Victory Valkyrie.
Cool. Also umm I got a question: Is Valt Aoi currently a supporting character starting with Beyblade Burst Turbo?
(Sep. 26, 2021  4:36 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Cool. Also umm I got a question: Is Valt Aoi currently a supporting character starting with Beyblade Burst Turbo?

i believe so
(Sep. 26, 2021  4:42 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  4:36 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Cool. Also umm I got a question: Is Valt Aoi currently a supporting character starting with Beyblade Burst Turbo?

i believe so

Cool. So you and that other user who answers my questions. Think I should get Beyblade DVDs as well with shirts, actual Beyblade things and posters and fun stuff?
(Sep. 26, 2021  4:46 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  4:42 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: i believe so

Cool. So you and that other user who answers my questions. Think I should get Beyblade DVDs as well with shirts, actual Beyblade things and posters and fun stuff?

thats up to you, personally I'm not that passionate about beyblade but you do you, alot of people who do buy that stuff co it for collection purposes

but its not a bad idea
Guys I’m kinda terrified to watch Beyblade Metal Masters because my friend ValtAoi_007 said they talk about hell and stuff.
(Sep. 30, 2021  4:18 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Guys I’m kinda terrified to watch Beyblade Metal Masters because my friend ValtAoi_007 said they talk about hell and stuff.

It's not terrifying, sure it throws in the name 'hell' (such as with Hell Kerbecs) and Hades (Hades Corp.) here and there, but it's nothing more than a name for the Beys and the antagonists in general. No demons and stuff, just a greedy entrepreneur and two biologically enhanced Bladers.
(Sep. 30, 2021  8:44 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  4:18 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Guys I’m kinda terrified to watch Beyblade Metal Masters because my friend ValtAoi_007 said they talk about hell and stuff.

It's not terrifying, sure it throws in the name 'hell' (such as with Hell Kerbecs) and Hades (Hades Corp.) here and there, but it's nothing more than a name for the Beys and the antagonists in general. No demons and stuff, just a greedy entrepreneur and two biologically enhanced Bladers.

Oh ok it’s just the name of the Blade. Thought there’s references about hell and stuff.
Here is my theory for DB: So far in the show each new location hosts a legendary blader. i.e beygoma academy valt, b.c. sol free, ogre island lui. What if the new phoenix owner lives in the dread tower? I think the dread tower will be one of the stops on the DB tour. We might even get a lucky cameo from Mr.Damon.
Pain is a nobody, not even close to being a legend, also the db tour has already ended. So the plot will move forward from now on.
(Sep. 30, 2021  10:39 PM)Cath Wrote: Pain is a nobody, not even close to being a legend, also the db tour has already ended. So the plot will move forward from now on.

I mean he might not be a "nobody" but your right he wont be a legend
A really small thought: I really like Roar Bahamut’s avatar. Its pretty common in the Burst series to have bipedal dragons, so I appreciate the change in design. Roar Bahamut being four legged and with really nice details stands out to me. Probably one of the few avatars I like for Burst
Rewatched a bit of Zero G. I always found it hilarious how Kite yells “NO! GOD DAMN!” (in English) in the raw version, before losing, in the same episode that the Synchrom system debuts.
(Oct. 04, 2021  12:56 AM)Hi BurningSands Wrote: A really small thought: I really like Roar Bahamut’s avatar. Its pretty common in the Burst series to have bipedal dragons, so I appreciate the change in design. Roar Bahamut being four legged and with really nice details stands out to me. Probably one of the few avatars I like for Burst

It does look a bit like a bug tho
It's a simple, clean animation, but I really like it.
[Image: valt-aoi-shot-upper.gif]
Several years ago I bought the Bakuten Shoot and MFB manga with the intention of using them to help myself learn Japanese. But I couldn't read them after all because I couldn't understand anything. I'm not sure what the point in buying them was lol. Anyway now I can understand Japanese so I think I'm going to read through them. I will probably post some thoughts and observations in this thread while I do.
I was digging through my hard drive and it seems I still have the MFB raws so I'm going to watch that again and compare it to the dub. Unfortunately it seems I no longer have the raw episode files for Bakuten Shoot. I really wanted to watch that too Uncertain
(Apr. 27, 2021  6:27 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Who do you think is stronger, Xander/Xaha or Sisco/Silas. Xander is a rank higher(#10) but you could argue/debate that Sisco is better. I'm specific talking about God. Not Turbo or any other season.
I mean in God Silas was at his peak. He had basically beaten every single member of the Big 5 at that point and with the help of Wakiya he beat Xander. I might be a bit bias in this to say since Silas is one of my favorite characters but I’d say Silas by a bit just because his tactics, strength, defense type advantage, and yeah.