Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Feb. 03, 2021  4:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol I might be right about Lane losing 4 times from what it seems Valt and Kumicho win against him and Shu and so does the bros and add that with the win Aiga got against him and also Shu (1st time)

Shu and Lane will win

6Jupiter5, who do u think is stronger, king or chris (both from mfb)
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:12 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol I might be right about Lane losing 4 times from what it seems Valt and Kumicho win against him and Shu and so does the bros and add that with the win Aiga got against him and also Shu (1st time)

Shu and Lane will win

The how are the bros gonna get the tiebreaker against Valt and Rantaro and beat them?
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:12 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Shu and Lane will win

The how are the bros gonna get the tiebreaker against Valt and Rantaro and beat them?

I'm still putting my bets on Shu and Lane.
I dunno but I feel like there gonna play Shu and Lane dirty
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:12 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

Shu and Lane will win

Chris.
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Shu and Lane will win

Lucifer will burst in the end, it is a must to wrap sparking in a good way.
1. Rago
2. Ryuga
3. Gingka
4. Kyoya
5. Chris
the other people decide for number 6-10
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:12 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Shu and Lane will win

Chris.

I think King's stronger

For example, King stood agaisn't Ryuga very well, and Chris would've be destroyed if not for aguma

King's special move will prove to be stronger than Chris's if it comes t that stage

(Feb. 03, 2021  4:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 1. Rago
2. Ryuga
3. Gingka
4. Kyoya
5. Chris
the other people decide for number 6-10

1. Rago
2. Ryuga and Gingak
3. Kyoya
4. King
5. Dynamis
6. Kenta
7. Chris
8. Titi
9. Aguma
10. Faust (or Yuki)
We haven't seen a 1 on 1 so we wouldn't know for sure who is stronger. But we can assume because of their power that maybe King could be stronger than Chris
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:31 PM)Pixi Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=17078860]

The ending of sparking noted
(Feb. 03, 2021  2:02 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  3:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Big difference between losing every once and awhile and being annihilated by a rookie.

If they wanna win so badly why doesn't they just get through the Limit Break? Oh right, it's kinda hard too.
This is even before Limit Break. Even with it, it's ridiculous that he's sweeping these Legends. In addition it's hard to in the anime, not too difficult irl. They made it difficult in the anime because that's what they wanted to do so I don't think that's really legitimate.
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:40 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Poor free and silas.

They did get played dirty badly .
(Feb. 03, 2021  2:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:55 AM)Longinox Wrote: This ain't right, how is Yuki stronger than both Damian and Faust? He has mediocre skills, and he was just more of like the founder of the Legendary Bladers or rather the one who united them.

Legendary bladers are already stronger than anyone else that isn’t.

(Feb. 02, 2021  3:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote: There's a big difference between Blading Legends losing every once and a while and being annihilated by a rookie blader like Lane.

It’s not like they’re being annihilated. If they were being annihilated then Lane wouldn’t need to use flare.

They are though, for the most part their not even posing a challenge to him.

(Feb. 03, 2021  2:08 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:55 AM)Longinox Wrote: This ain't right, how is Yuki stronger than both Damian and Faust? He has mediocre skills, and he was just more of like the founder of the Legendary Bladers or rather the one who united them.

(Feb. 03, 2021  2:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Legendary bladers are already stronger than anyone else that isn’t.

It’s not like they’re being annihilated. If they were being annihilated then Lane wouldn’t need to use flare.

Exactly what 6Jupiter5 stated. those who have star fragmnet are stronger than whose you don't.

Yuki stood up to Metal Fury Ryuga for decent time, which neither Damian nor Faust will be able to do. Faust is insanely strong, but he got defeated by gingka and masuname alone, making him weaker.

I'm not talking about MFB.
So I was rewatching that battle of Rago vs. The Legendary Bladers and uh I guess Doji was correct of Ryuga's fault for "undoing Zeus Barrier".
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:08 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  2:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Legendary bladers are already stronger than anyone else that isn’t.

They are though, for the most part their not even posing a challenge to him.

(Feb. 03, 2021  2:08 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Exactly what 6Jupiter5 stated. those who have star fragmnet are stronger than whose you don't.

Yuki stood up to Metal Fury Ryuga for decent time, which neither Damian nor Faust will be able to do. Faust is insanely strong, but he got defeated by gingka and masuname alone, making him weaker.

I'm not talking about MFB.

I wasn't talking to you

I was talking to Jupiter and Longinox
I like all these duos but the truth is they all have to lose sometimes. But I just don't get it the way Lane battles just doesn't make any sense to me.
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: So I was rewatching that battle of Rago vs. The Legendary Bladers and uh I guess Doji was correct of Ryuga's fault for "undoing Zeus Barrier".

Yes but Ryuga saved the world as well!

And Ryuga did it cuz he's the Dragon Emperor. He wants to be the strongest and prove that he's the strongest

(Feb. 03, 2021  6:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I like all these duos but the truth is they all have to lose sometimes. But I just don't get it the way Lane battles just doesn't make any sense to me.

It's his flare style lol
Flare? Are you kidding me Lane not only has flare, he also has PLOT ARMOR
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Flare? Are you kidding me Lane not only has flare, he also has PLOT ARMOR

every villian/rival of protag/protag has that
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:16 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Flare? Are you kidding me Lane not only has flare, he also has PLOT ARMOR

every villian/rival of protag/protag has that

You sure about that? So your telling me Brooklyn, Zeo, and Tala had plot armor?
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:16 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: every villian/rival of protag/protag has that

You sure about that? So your telling me Brooklyn, Zeo, and Tala had plot armor?

yes they did

how else did they get power?

Plot armor is on every character in anime/manga/book but villians/rival of protag/protag have the most plot armor. Plot armor is what makes every character strong
The only plot armor I will ever consider for Brooklyn is him beating Kai but otherwise like I say "nada" (means nothing). Only got in 3 battles and most of them he lost
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: You sure about that? So your telling me Brooklyn, Zeo, and Tala had plot armor?

yes they did

how else did they get power?

Plot armor is on every character in anime/manga/book but villians/rival of protag/protag have the most plot armor. Plot armor is what makes every character strong

I completely disagree. Plot armor is when a character unbelievably (in other words, it doesn't make sense) overcomes certain obstacles and situations because of their importance to the plot. Deus Ex Machina is a closely related term. Not ever character is handled like that. There are ways to make a character's victory over their obstacles believable.
Aiger is possibly the character with most plot armor in beyblade history