Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

guys can you pls tell me why gingka hates ryuga??
ryuga seems like a cool guy
(Jan. 09, 2021  2:16 AM)Pixi Wrote: guys can you pls tell me why gingka hates ryuga??

He's only trying to resurrect the forbidden bey that had its power sealed off so it didn't kill anyone, and also he's just a hostile guy in general, not to mention

(Jan. 09, 2021  2:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  2:16 AM)Pixi Wrote: guys can you pls tell me why gingka hates ryuga??

He's only trying to resurrect the forbidden bey that had its power sealed off so it didn't kill anyone, and also he's just a hostile guy in general, not to mention

HOLY carp
i just major spoilered dang Unhappy
welp now i know 
smh ryuga and i thought you were a cool guy
(Jan. 09, 2021  2:22 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  2:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: He's only trying to resurrect the forbidden bey that had its power sealed off so it didn't kill anyone, and also he's just a hostile guy in general, not to mention

HOLY carp
welp now i know 

You pressed click to view, not my fault.
See that's why they say never to read spoilers unless you want to be spoiled
(Jan. 09, 2021  2:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: See that's why they say never to read spoilers unless you want to be spoiled

im an idiot dang
(Jan. 09, 2021  2:27 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  2:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: See that's why they say never to read spoilers unless you want to be spoiled

im an idiot dang

Your not a idiot you just didn't realize the spoiler what it said. In fact I remember having been spoiled many times before and its not that big of a deal
Argh I should update my list of favorite bladers since now my opinion has been shifted

Ryuga's Son what is your favorite battle?
(Jan. 09, 2021  2:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Argh I should update my list of favorite bladers since now my opinion has been shifted

Kai vrs Tyson
Kai vrs Brooklyn
RYuga vrs Rago
Legendary Bladers vrs Rago

(Jan. 09, 2021  2:30 AM)Pixi Wrote: kenta crying breaks my heart Unhappy

lol wait till you get to metal fury (season 3 of MFB)

(Jan. 09, 2021  2:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Argh I should update my list of favorite bladers since now my opinion has been shifted

whats the list now?

(Jan. 09, 2021  2:24 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  2:22 AM)Pixi Wrote: HOLY carp
welp now i know 

You pressed click to view, not my fault.

Ryuga is controlled by the Dark Power in Metal Fusion so U can't say he's evil. Pixi He will become the STRONGEST BLADER in Metal Masters
(Jan. 09, 2021  5:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

Kai vrs Tyson
Kai vrs Brooklyn
RYuga vrs Rago

(Jan. 09, 2021  2:30 AM)Pixi Wrote: kenta crying breaks my heart Unhappy

whats the list now?

(Jan. 09, 2021  2:24 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You pressed click to view, not my fault.

Ryuga is controlled by the Dark Power in Metal Fusion so U can't say he's evil. Pixi He will become the STRONGEST BLADER in Metal Masters

And why'd you spoil Pixi for no reason?
(Jan. 09, 2021  5:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  5:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Kai vrs Tyson
Kai vrs Brooklyn
RYuga vrs Rago

whats the list now?

And why'd you spoil Pixi for no reason?

well sorry lol
Haha I saw that face of Shu reminds of when Delta faced off against Arthur tagged with Dante
XD i was doing some battles and i found out my Hasbro rise ripcord launcher is stronger then my cho-z Achilles LR launcher
(Jan. 09, 2021  2:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Delta vs. Aiga lol

(Jan. 09, 2021  2:13 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Kai vs Ray
[Image: mMq2WZ.gif]

Pixi. Gingka doesn't hate him after metal fusion. Well he hates him in metal fusion (s1) because ryuga beat his father up in beyblade fight and crippled him. And ryuga's controlled by the dark power, which makes him evil

EarthHelios and Eclipse Force I think the best battle in Og is Kai vrs Brooklyn
MFB: Ryuga vrs Rago and Legendary Bladers vrs Rago
Burst: Shu vrs Valt
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:07 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  2:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Delta vs. Aiga lol

(Jan. 09, 2021  2:13 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Kai vs Ray
[Image: mMq2WZ.gif]

Pixi. Gingka doesn't hate him after metal fusion. Well he hates him in metal fusion (s1) because ryuga beat his father up in beyblade fight and crippled him. And ryuga's controlled by the dark power,  which makes him evil

EarthHelios and Eclipse Force I think the best battle in Og is Kai vrs Brooklyn
MFB: Ryuga vrs Rago and Legendary Bladers vrs Rago
Burst: Shu vrs Valt
Kai vs Brooklyn is a close second but nothing beat Tyson vs Kai
[Image: 74c45c1798a12e3f7e5ee1addcd6b3ca.jpg]