Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 17, 2020  3:12 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I am just remembering how Hyuga and Hikaru got rekt in the first battle of the tournament

They're probably the current Burst protagonists with the least amount of plot armor.
(Dec. 17, 2020  3:13 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  3:12 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I am just remembering how Hyuga and Hikaru got rekt in the first battle of the tournament

They're probably the current Burst protagonists with the least amount of plot armor.

yeah
but the villains plot armor is always stronger than the main character's
except in the final fight

I remember how Valt got rekt by Kurtz in the first battle then got his revenge. Same thing with Shu. You know, that's the most ironic thing when you think about it. Every single person Valt battled in the God Blader's Cup lost to him albeit he didn't always win on the first go (Kurtz and Shu) or completely win at all (Free). I guess that fits in with his potential theme, as when given the chance he beat them the second time around.

The same thing is literally unfolding in our eyes, as we have a round robin tag team tournament. Hyuga and Hikaru lost the first battle, but they're probably gonna win their way back, possibly tie with another team, and then probably beat Shu and Lean in the end. Every loss they have would be rectified in a later battle if it ends up like that.
(Dec. 17, 2020  2:17 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  2:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The anime doesn’t follow managa rankings. Additionally, the battles between Aiga/Ranjiro and Silas/Free showcased that anyone can beta anyone who isn’t being protected by plot armour isn’t this tournament. That being said, Ranjiro winning a match against Rantaro is completely possible.

GO ZEUTRON GO!!! Prove RANJIRO CAN BEAT RANTARO!!

It’s really anyone’s game in the anime
Exactly ^. My guess is Lui and Drum winning next episode.
(Dec. 17, 2020  3:47 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  2:17 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: GO ZEUTRON GO!!! Prove RANJIRO CAN BEAT RANTARO!!

It’s really anyone’s game in the anime
Exactly ^. My guess is Lui and Drum winning next episode.

I think the stadium will help Longinus, if TT makes this stadium in real life, the spinning part should be made of rubber.
WOAHHHH!!! What HAPPENED TO EVERYONE.....
metal stadiums are the best. burst stadiums suck
Now I can go with what I said before that Lui can one handedly beat both Valt and Rantaro
burst stadium don't even force them at each other
Would it be so obvious as to saying Dragon will be awakened Valtryek
I love metal stadiums
The truth be revealed upon the weakness of every blader
who are you talking to?
Just to clarify something that its not about the win or losses that make a blader stronger but rather that of training and working hard
ok your talking to yourself
it does not work. but this nyan cat gif worked
no I posted it for my image
I am trying to post a picture of Kyoya on here but I cant do it correctly
is it a gif or a normal one
weird I wanna a galaxy pegasus gif