Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Shu and Lui are Rivals now But I'd prefer free
I feel like Lui and Drum are gonna pull of the win. I just know it.
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:39 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I feel like Lui and Drum are gonna pull of the win. I just know it.

Lui and Drum are like double dragons, very High chance
Agreed but I'm just Rooting for Shu cos I think he's cool
Shu and Lane are no doubt the best looking tag team there is.
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:17 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: For all you burst fans out there, which blader is your favorite out of every type?

Attack- Obviously Valt because I'm biased. To me Valkyrie just embodies what an attack type should and the fact that it's been doing it's 3 blade thing for so long (with some variation) along with Valt's few attack styles make them my favorite for attack. Honorable mentions are the talented Lui because he is a straight savage always packing serious upper attack, Xhaka who's Xcalibur is a one hit wonder (perfect for attack), and Laban who may be underrated but I feel his personality and King of the Jungle ruthlessness fits attack well. Drum as a side note.

Balance- The overrated Shu goes here as he always master's Spriggan's versatility so well even with so many modes to choose from. That and he was a good contrast to Valt who's attack style nature usually fell into something more predictable. Aiga was a second choice, but I feel like his personality and style is more oriented to attacking. An example of this would be with the Xtend Plus driver as I can rarely recall times he ever straight went with stamina mode for a real battle (and came on top). Usually using attack mode, which is not bad, kinda threw him off for me. Other honorables are Hikaru, Suoh, Delta, and Cuza.

Stamina- Again, I would say Free outright, but I feel like his natural power along with Fafnir's abilities make it act more like a balance type, with spin stealing attributes for stamina, but also great attack power and raw launching strength. Still, he'd be my favorite. Pot is a pretty cool stamina type blader with his style, but didn't get showcased much. Other honorables are Rantaro, Ghasem, and Kit.

Defense- Ah yes, the one I have to think about first. Ukyo Ibuki from season 1 could have been here, but they dumped him and his cool style counter attacking with his Horn Shoot while following his opponents' shadow. Phi is also a very good choice, but I feel like the same thing about a load of attack power throws me off. If I had to choose, I guess it would be Sisco with his drifting and rollers or Ukyo. Phi, Lean, and Gwyn are solid villain choices of.

Aight, that was a big text wall but Zeutron, EarthHelios, and DeltaZakuro, wanna share your opinions?

Edit: I don't know how to @ people with spaces in their names with getting a pre-existing one.

Very nice question, I’ll be sure to give my opinion.

For attack I gotta say it’s Valt: As you said, Valt is a very good representation of what the embodiment of an attack type would look like with his various mannerisms and characteristics. I would also say he’s generally a great character as well. Initially unbeknownst to the public beyblade community, Valt is a very creative, crafty and emotionally involved individual, he was showed clear promise when he took simple attack type lessons and movements such as the rush and flash stance and modified/powered them up into powerful assets while casually being himself. What’s interesting about Valt is that on the outside, he appears to be a clueless and silly individual but behind his seemingly idle and polite nature lies the heart of a true champion who has invented multiple beyblade systems, won multiple champions, demolished rankings and even trained many world class bladers himself all while remaining the great humble blader he is. 

For balance, I’m going to go with Shu: I believe Shu also embodies the idea of a balance type he’s adaptive to different environments and stances (such as when he switched his launching hands), he’s strategic and calculating and he also has a very expansive knowledge of the sport. Shu has also had some of the best characters arcs ever seen in beyblade history namely the events that take place in season 2. His bey Spriggan is always seen to be very adaptive and strategic like him being able to form different strategies just like it’s master. All in all a very interesting character.

I’ll get back to you on defense and stamina.
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu and Lane are no doubt the best looking tag team there is.

You missed out one person. SHU LANE AND HARRY are the best looking tag team of all time
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:44 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu and Lane are no doubt the best looking tag team there is.

You missed out one person. SHU LANE AND HARRY are the best looking tag team of all time

Ahem tag Teams are 2. Trios are 3
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:44 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: You missed out one person. SHU LANE AND HARRY are the best looking tag team of all time

Ahem tag Teams are 2. Trios are 3

Arghhhhh my English so bad
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:45 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ahem tag Teams are 2. Trios are 3

Arghhhhh my English so bad

lol the most powerful bladers there is
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:52 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Fumiya is underrated imo.

I don't like fumiya that free wannabe
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:52 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:52 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Fumiya is underrated imo.

I don't like fumiya that free wannabe

Fumiya was simply inspired by Free and made his own Fafnir. Besides the Beyblades the 2 characters are completely different in every way.
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:53 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lodin or Lui

I like Lodin’s personality but Lui has more depth to his character (then again it’s not that much). Not sure.
Favorite quote from Lui/Lodin:¨ Tear em to pieces¨
In the Rise manga they had a camping trip with the Victories, Fumiya, and Lodin. In the end of it they had a battle between Dante, Fumiya, and Lodin. I wish they turned that into an arc in the Rise anime.
I wish Aiger faced off in a three way battle against Delta and Dante in the anime.
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I wish Aiger faced off in a three way battle against Delta and Dante in the anime.

That was so cool and Dante actually used a good strategy there.
So wait If Im not wrong Dante bursted Achilles right. Then Arthur comes in and breaks Erase Devolos and Ace dragon?
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:20 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: So wait If Im not wrong Dante bursted Achilles right. Then Arthur comes in and breaks Erase Devolos and Ace dragon?

Dragon bounded Develos into Achilles, bursting Achilles and draining Develos of all its stamina. Then Arthur comes and breaks Develos (may be wrong but I think he may have just broke the chip). Dante gets mad and Dragon smashes into Apocalypse but is broken.
For once I would have been happy if Apocalypse had been broken by Genesis