Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I realized that Daichi the monkey boy is also a world champion
what about that kid from burst turbo who always watches the battles from his phone in trees?
yes laban him
he is pretty weak in beyblade burst turbo. he made every battle he was in lame
laban sucks trash and he would be a perfect for Dante since he sucks to lmao
Oh you know that one dude in Turbo who had a mask on
I remeber when I saw the first Beyblade burst rise episode and Dante went up against bushin ashindra with his ace dragon and dante got his but whipped
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol Dante be losing to everyone easily.

Dante beat almost everyone from his series
lies dante loses to like everyone he see's. dude he got his butt kicked by a 4 year old. LMAO
I dont know why I feel like saying this but Max actually is the 4th strongest blader on the BladeBreakers
that one with the mask? yeah I remember him he is the one with the data collector right???

dang that is cool bra
Kyle Hakim looked like a werido. He creeped me out more then Phi and Hyde
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:43 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: lies dante loses to like everyone he see's. dude he got his butt kicked by a 4 year old. LMAO

He beat:
Amane
Fumiya
Joe
Lodin
Pheng
Blindt
Aiger
Arthur

Thats almost every blader in his entire series, aside from Valt, Delta, and Gwyn

In Surge on his own he has beaten Hyuga a multitude of times, and beat Hikaru and Rantaro with Lui.
Am I right? the one with mask is the one with the data collector?
yeah he sucks to. Dante needs to stop acting like he is so cool. he is like IMMA BECOME THE WORLDS 1ST STRONGEST BLADER!!!! and I am like dude first you need to beat taka first before you start talking about being first strongest
Masamune in Metal masters was so arrogant thinking he was number 1
I know in episode 1 he was like I'm masamune and I am the worlds best. and than Galaxy Pegasus sends him flying across the desert. and than Masamune was screaming chasing after his beyblade screaming STRIKER!!!!!!

MORE LIKE WORLDS WORST
lol alot of them think they are number 1 but get crushed so badly
I know in the metal series these are the people who thought they were so strong but got destroyed easily

Hikaru
Masamune
Kenta
Testusuya
Benkei

those people suck but think they are so good
Heck even Yu thought he could win against Kyoya