Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 12, 2020  4:39 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ...ur pfp is l drago, ur name is Ryuga's Son, from the way u talk about him, Ryuga is ur favorite character.

true...................I really hate lightning l drago though

lol
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:36 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: It's a hard one. Brooklyn is said to be able to absorb powers, but Faust is said to be immune to power-absorbing. Both beys can create black holes and other dimensions and both beys are said to be able to destroy the world. This is a hard one. I think that Faust is the Metal Saga counterpart of Brooklyn, so i don't know,

Faust is NOT IMMune to spin stealing. I would say Faust because he can literally suck brooklyn's bey in a  black hole

He is. In the manga, Ryuga tried to spin steal from him but wasn't able to.
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Best normal rotation blader?

Gingka or Rago

(Nov. 12, 2020  4:38 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: not by personality was talking about strength.  but skills aguma has the same skill as dashan they train from they same temple before aguma's ancestor got banished aguma In fact is better skill ,  dunamis is smart in battle by calculating which tsubasa like to do you don't have to s carbon copy of someone to consider an upgrade king and Julian has nothing in common aside the dual spin bey that alone will make him an upgrade to Julian cause if Julian had that power this is king is what his strength would look like

personality (one main key factor) and power level (important) are not equal at all

I never was comparing personality to begin with all the bladers in metal saga has their own personality their not carbon copy of each other .
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: WHo do you think is the best reverse rotation blader

Rago is not reverse rotation. Ryuga is the best reverse rotation blader. rago can absrobe star fragment and whatever star fragment beys fought, he gains the powers of that as well. It was said by Pluto (idoit, I hate pluto)

(Nov. 12, 2020  4:41 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Faust is NOT IMMune to spin stealing. I would say Faust because he can literally suck brooklyn's bey in a  black hole

He is. In the manga, Ryuga tried to spin steal from him but wasn't able to.

give me link. I need proof.......

(Nov. 12, 2020  4:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Best blader ever

best I would say Ryuga. Most powerful: Rago. The reason (sorry Gingka) why gingka isn't best blader because Ryuga has more individual accomplishments. And the one he has, like achievements, they are BIG

like him holding back agaisn't half of nemesis's power. He can almost beat 50 percent of world 's bladers
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:41 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: WHo do you think is the best reverse rotation blader

Rago is not reverse rotation. Ryuga is the best reverse rotation blader. rago can absrobe star fragment and whatever star fragment beys fought, he gains the powers of that as well. It was said by Pluto (idoit)

(Nov. 12, 2020  4:41 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: He is. In the manga, Ryuga tried to spin steal from him but wasn't able to.

(Nov. 12, 2020  4:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Best blader ever

best I would say Ryuga. Most powerful: Rago. The reason (sorry Gingka) why gingka isn't best blader because Ryuga has more individual accomplishments. And the one he has, like achievements, they are BIG

like him holding back agaisn't half of nemesis's power. He can almost beat 50 percent of world 's bladers

I disagree
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

Rago is not reverse rotation. Ryuga is the best reverse rotation blader. rago can absrobe star fragment and whatever star fragment beys fought, he gains the powers of that as well. It was said by Pluto (idoit, I hate pluto)

(Nov. 12, 2020  4:41 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: He is. In the manga, Ryuga tried to spin steal from him but wasn't able to.

https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Faust_(Manga)
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:41 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Rago is not reverse rotation. Ryuga is the best reverse rotation blader. rago can absrobe star fragment and whatever star fragment beys fought, he gains the powers of that as well. It was said by Pluto (idoit)

I disagree

what post, I made like 3 on the one. And what do u think is right? Plz explain

(Nov. 12, 2020  4:46 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Rago is not reverse rotation. Ryuga is the best reverse rotation blader. rago can absrobe star fragment and whatever star fragment beys fought, he gains the powers of that as well. It was said by Pluto (idoit, I hate pluto)

fandoms aren't always right....................they can be edited by anyone
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:47 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I disagree

Ryuga maybe the best in mfb but Gingka is the strongest
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:47 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: what post, I made like 3 on the one. And what do u think is right? Plz explain

Ryuga maybe the best in mfb but Gingka is the strongest

they are both equal. Gingka himself said that in shogun steel to Zyro. "When I finally realized this, I become a equal to my rival, Ryuga."
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I disagree

(Nov. 12, 2020  4:46 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Faust_(Manga)

If Faust is not immune to power-absorbing, then it would be Brooklyn. If Faust is immune, then it's Faust.
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:50 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: what post, I made like 3 on the one. And what do u think is right? Plz explain

If Faust is not immune to power-absorbing, then it would be Brooklyn. If Faust is immune, then it's Faust.

I guess I agreeeeeeee.
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:50 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:50 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: If Faust is not immune to power-absorbing, then it would be Brooklyn. If Faust is immune, then it's Faust.

I guess I agreeeeeeee.

yup
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:50 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I guess I agreeeeeeee.

yup

Helios vrs Aguma. Helois vrs King
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:54 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: yup

Helios vrs Aguma. Helois vrs King

1. Helios
2. Helios
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:54 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Helios vrs Aguma. Helois vrs King

1. Helios
2. Helios

I disagree. King would win agaisnt Helois. I am not sure about aguma losing or winning the match

(Nov. 12, 2020  4:46 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Rago is not reverse rotation. Ryuga is the best reverse rotation blader. rago can absrobe star fragment and whatever star fragment beys fought, he gains the powers of that as well. It was said by Pluto (idoit, I hate pluto)

do u think Ryuga would be able to beat brooklyn???/
as someone who read the mfb manga faust was immune to ryuga absorbing ability ryuga saw it and had to take it more serious. in fact manga faust who by the way is own character is stronger the anime faust they guy is pure evil and cunning in the manga too which made him fun unlike the anime version .
(Nov. 12, 2020  5:33 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: as someone who read the mfb manga faust was immune to ryuga absorbing ability ryuga saw it and had to take it more serious.  in fact manga faust who by the way is own character is stronger the anime faust they guy is pure evil and cunning in the manga too which made him fun unlike the anime version  .
Yup, I also loved reading the mfb manga and if I recall, the heavy weight of basalt overpowered the spin steal. I believe Faust wasn’t actually Toby in the manga but as you said his own character. Toby is an anime only character.
(Nov. 12, 2020  5:44 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  5:33 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: as someone who read the mfb manga faust was immune to ryuga absorbing ability ryuga saw it and had to take it more serious.  in fact manga faust who by the way is own character is stronger the anime faust they guy is pure evil and cunning in the manga too which made him fun unlike the anime version  .
Yup, I also loved reading the mfb manga and if I recall, the heavy weight of basalt overpowered the spin steal. I believe Faust wasn’t actually Toby in the manga but as you said his own character. Toby is an anime only character.

I agree fully with that statement
(Nov. 12, 2020  5:44 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
yea basalt heavyness was what overpowered do i steal . correct about faust not being Toby in fact for the none manga reader who Doesn't know faust is the true mastermind of the spiral force thing . he was the one who had direct relationship with doji and was preparing rago's revival while ziggurrat was the crazy scientist.  faust was manipulative and just overall one of the best villain.  I also like Damian backstory in the manga better cause it's more flesh out which also made ziggurrat way more vile person Damian was a good kid but ziggurrat experiment on him so much that he broke Damian mind .which made his match with gingka great cause gingka saw Damian was actually a good kid and fought to bring the true him back which he succeed Damian was redeemed at the end . while ryuga was dealing with faust . they did them better in the manga imo.
Metal Fusion vs. Metal Masters vs. Metal Fury
(Nov. 12, 2020  6:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Reiji vs. Phoenix (Metal Fusion)

reji

(Nov. 12, 2020  7:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Metal Fusion vs. Metal Masters vs. Metal Fury

Metal Fury, Easily claps

Rago vrs old gen world
(Nov. 12, 2020  9:59 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  6:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Reiji vs. Phoenix (Metal Fusion)

reji

(Nov. 12, 2020  7:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Metal Fusion vs. Metal Masters vs. Metal Fury

Metal Fury, Easily claps

Rago vrs old gen world

1. I was talking about what season is da best.
2. Oh I thought it was Ryuga for a sec lol........ Rago

I don't think that just manga. I think it applies for the anime Faust too. In real-life, L-Drago can't absorb power from Basalt Horogium.
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:02 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:

I don't think that just manga. I think it applies for the anime Faust too. In real-life, L-Drago can't absorb power from Basalt Horogium.

lol