Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Oct. 23, 2020  10:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:23 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: LOL, i thought all solar system beys had star fragments. And wba Pluto? His name is a self-fullfilling prophecy and he had star fragment.

Dynamis split the og star fragment into 10 pats. The people who received them are Ryuga, Gingka, Yuki, Kyoya, Chris, Rago, Dynamis, Titi, Aguma, and King.

I know that. But i got new ideas for side-stories in my project. One will be about Helios where it will be revealed that he was the legendary blader of the sun and the reason why he didn't participate with the others or lend his strength to Gingka is because his role was to spin his bey in order to not let the sun be destroyed by the black sun. If he lended his powers to Gingka, it would be too risky as the black sun could destroy the sun before the battle was over. If that happened, it wouldn't help that Gingka won over rago because the sun would still be gone which would mean that the earth would be too cold to have any life. A good side story

(Oct. 23, 2020  10:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Dynamis split the og star fragment into 10 pats. The people who received them are Ryuga, Gingka, Yuki, Kyoya, Chris, Rago, Dynamis, Titi, Aguma, and King.

Wait for real. Dynamis was the one to spilt the star fragment?

Yes
I remember that one time that Gingka said that the star fragment couldnt be given to someone else and something else along those lines
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I remember that one time that Gingka said that the star fragment couldnt be given to someone else and something else along those lines

That was dynamis.
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I remember that one time that Gingka said that the star fragment couldnt be given to someone else and something else along those lines

Edit: 6jupiter5 gave you a much shorter answer.
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

That was dynamis.

Oh yeah I remember lol. Man so many things have happened in Beyblade in general and its just gotten a whole lot worse for burst
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  7:49 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Ryuga almost beat Rago. He only lost beacuse rago had his power and all legendary blader powers plus power of nemesis

Nope, Rago was just toying with him the entire time.

I dont think so. In the starting he was.

(Oct. 23, 2020  8:53 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  7:49 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ryuga almost beat Rago. He only lost beacuse rago had his power and all legendary blader powers plus power of nemesis

Even if Rago had not power of all other bladers, he would still win. Gingka would lose if he had not the powers of all bladers.

I dont think so
Let me get things clear here:
Valt is the number 1 legenday blader
Aiger is no longer the world champion due to being ranked as number 3 and plus it was never mentioned if his championship belt was fixed or anything
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:33 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Let me get things clear here:
Valt is the number 1 legenday blader
Aiger is no longer the world champion due to being ranked as number 3 and plus it was never mentioned if his championship belt was fixed or anything

Aiga is still the champion
I believe that in the Anime Gingka and Ryuga were roughly equal in the end of 4D. The difference being their other strengths: Gingka's willingness to work with others, and Ryuga's tendency to go all out.

I don't count Rago as one of the strongest bladers. Didn't Proto Nemesis beat four of the legendary bladers simultaneously without Rago there?
(Oct. 24, 2020  2:04 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I believe that in the Anime Gingka and Ryuga were roughly equal in the end of 4D. The difference being their other strengths: Gingka's willingness to work with others, and Ryuga's tendency to go all out.

I don't count Rago as one of the strongest bladers. Didn't Proto Nemesis beat four of the legendary bladers simultaneously without Rago there?

Those bladers willingly gave up their powers.
(Oct. 24, 2020  2:59 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  2:04 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I believe that in the Anime Gingka and Ryuga were roughly equal in the end of 4D. The difference being their other strengths: Gingka's willingness to work with others, and Ryuga's tendency to go all out.

Those bladers willingly gave up their powers.

Ah, okay, I must have misunderstood that scene.
(Oct. 24, 2020  7:51 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Doji full-powered vs Ryuga?

Maybe Beyblade Doji might take it as it took the combined powers of Gingka, Zyro, and Kira to defeat/kill him
(Oct. 25, 2020  5:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  7:51 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Doji full-powered vs Ryuga?

Maybe Beyblade Doji might take it as it took the combined powers of Gingka, Zyro, and Kira to defeat/kill him

I am not talking about him beyblade. I am talking about Dark Wolf.
Ryuga peak of power vrs zyro peak of power who would win? And Ryuga at his strongest form vrs sakyo strongets form
(Oct. 25, 2020  8:04 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ryuga peak of power vrs zyro peak of power who would win? And Ryuga at his strongest form vrs sakyo strongets form
Ryuga in both situations assuming there is no synchrome. If Sakyo and Zyro are using their synchrome partners then maybe the outcome is different
(Oct. 25, 2020  8:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  8:04 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ryuga peak of power vrs zyro peak of power who would win? And Ryuga at his strongest form vrs sakyo strongets form
Ryuga in both situations assuming there is no synchrome. If Sakyo and Zyro are using their synchrome partners then maybe the outcome is different

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
So I Just watch an interview by Hiro about burst his respons really reflects the how he writes the manga none of the answers surprise me cause he express himself in the Manga story. His very fond of valt And shu alot And seems like he likes phi And lui too.
Ryuga was pretty foolish tho to challenge Rago.
Another idea for my project:
In the end, it will be revealed that every legendary blader have become immortal because of the start fragment. They will remain young forever. Even when the universe ends, they will remain alive and will have the task of deciding what to do. Whether to create a new cosmos, live in the vast space or whatever they want. That's a good story. It's inspired by Kaiser Gray from Beyraiderz.

And what about:
Jin Ryu vs Ryan Gladstone?
Ryan Gladstone vs Kaiser Gray?
Sho Tenma vs Gingka?
Jin Ryu vs Ryuga?
Ryan Gladstone vs Damian?
(Oct. 25, 2020  10:19 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Another idea for my project:
In the end, it will be revealed that every legendary blader have become immortal because of the start fragment. They will remain young forever. Even when the universe ends, they will remain alive and will have the task of deciding what to do. Whether to create a new cosmos, live in the vast space or whatever they want. That's a good story. It's inspired by Kaiser Gray from Beyraiderz.

And what about:
Sho Tenma vs Gingka?
Jin Ryu vs Ryuga?

Uhhh, WHAT? That sounds very funky, and I definitely don't think the star fragment would have that much power. Sounds like one heck of a stretch, even for a fanfic.

Not to mention Gingka and a few others were shown growing older of course.
(Oct. 25, 2020  10:21 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  10:19 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Another idea for my project:

And what about:
Sho Tenma vs Gingka?
Jin Ryu vs Ryuga?

Uhhh, WHAT? That sounds very funky, and I definitely don't think the star fragment would have that much power. Sounds like one heck of a stretch, even for a fanfic.

But Kaiser Gray became immortal of the 6 mythic beasts power and the star fragment is stronger than the 6 myhic beasts.
(Oct. 25, 2020  10:22 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  10:21 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Uhhh, WHAT? That sounds very funky, and I definitely don't think the star fragment would have that much power. Sounds like one heck of a stretch, even for a fanfic.

But Kaiser Gray became immortal of the 6 mythic beasts power and the star fragment is stronger than the 6 myhic beasts.

Is that from the OG anime series, because I would not know about that.

Even if the star fragment in stronger that the 6 mythic beasts or whatever, it seems like a long stretch since the characters were still shown growing older.
(Oct. 25, 2020  10:24 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  10:22 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: But Kaiser Gray became immortal of the 6 mythic beasts power and the star fragment is stronger than the 6 myhic beasts.

Is that from the OG anime series, because I would not know about that.

Even if the star fragment in stronger that the 6 mythic beasts or whatever, it seems like a long stretch since the characters were still shown growing older.

It's Beyraiderz and even though the characters grew a little bit older, it doesn't mean that they must grow even more old.

Edit: Beyraiderz is an off-spin of Beyblade, taking place in a parallel unvierse that is very close to the MFB world.
I just noticed that in the episode where Lean said to Valt that he would end his beyblade career you could see Lean's fang there