Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Sep. 28, 2020  4:05 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Ryuga had the power of a star fragment like galazy pegasis.....remember the Forbidden Bey? In the return of the Drago emeperor, ryuga sasys he gained control of the star fragment of lightning l drago which caused lightning l drago to evovle and becom into a immensly powerful bey which is meteo l drago!

Ryuga and Gingka technically had the power of two star fragments

Well so did all of the rest of the legendary bladers as all beys are made with Star fragments.
which probably made them both the strongest of the legendary bladers
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:12 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: which probably made them both the strongest of the legendary bladers

Didn’t Gingka get clapped by Aguma?
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:11 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ryuga had the power of a star fragment like galazy pegasis.....remember the Forbidden Bey? In the return of the Drago emeperor, ryuga sasys he gained control of the star fragment of lightning l drago which caused lightning l drago to evovle and becom into a immensly powerful bey which is meteo l drago!

Ryuga and Gingka technically had the power of two star fragments

Well so did all of the rest of the legendary bladers as all beys are made with Star fragments.
what? Only lightning l drago and pegasis had the power of star fragment before Metal Fury

(Sep. 28, 2020  4:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: which probably made them both the strongest of the legendary bladers

It was only because Gingka wasnt fast enough to use his cosmic torando special move... if he did use it then no one except ryuga or rago had the chance of stopping his special move

(Sep. 28, 2020  4:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: which probably made them both the strongest of the legendary bladers

It was only because Gingka wasnt fast enough to use his cosmic torando special move... if he did use it then no one except ryuga or rago had the chance of stopping his special move
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:14 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:11 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well so did all of the rest of the legendary bladers as all beys are made with Star fragments.
what? Only lightning l drago and pegasis had the power of star fragment before Metal Fury

(Sep. 28, 2020  4:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Didn’t Gingka get clapped by Aguma?

(Sep. 28, 2020  4:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Didn’t Gingka get clapped by Aguma?

Aguma literally ring outed everyone but himself and shattered the stadium. Also in fury it’s later revealed that all beys have star fragments in them
i just found out about metal fight abt 2 yrs ago
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:16 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:14 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: what? Only lightning l drago and pegasis had the power of star fragment before Metal Fury

Aguma literally ring outed everyone but himself and shattered the stadium. Also in fury it’s later revealed that all beys have star fragments in them

okay I agree about the part that all beys have star fragments but, Aguma couldn't have done that if Gingka was fast enough with his special move and if Hades Crown didnt stop him then Gingka would have won....

(Sep. 28, 2020  4:17 PM)beykid44 Wrote: i just found out about metal fight abt 2 yrs ago

did u watch all the season of it??

(Sep. 28, 2020  4:20 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:16 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Aguma literally ring outed everyone but himself and shattered the stadium. Also in fury it’s later revealed that all beys have star fragments in them

okay I agree about the part that all beys have star fragments but, Aguma couldn't have done that if Gingka was fast enough with his special move and if Hades Crown didnt stop him then Gingka would have won....

(Sep. 28, 2020  4:17 PM)beykid44 Wrote: i just found out about metal fight abt 2 yrs ago

recorrecting myself... ginkga and yuki could of also won if yuki did a special move..
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:16 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Aguma literally ring outed everyone but himself and shattered the stadium. Also in fury it’s later revealed that all beys have star fragments in them

yes exepet zero g i heard it was trash

(Sep. 28, 2020  4:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: okay I agree about the part that all beys have star fragments but, Aguma couldn't have done that if Gingka was fast enough with his special move and if Hades Crown didnt stop him then Gingka would have won....

recorrecting myself... ginkga and yuki could of also won if yuki did a special move..
Can Reji defeat Metal Fusion Kyoya?
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:23 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: okay I agree about the part that all beys have star fragments but, Aguma couldn't have done that if Gingka was fast enough with his special move and if Hades Crown didnt stop him then Gingka would have won....

yes exepet zero g i heard it was trash

(Sep. 28, 2020  5:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Can Reji defeat Metal Fusion Kyoya?

why?
(Sep. 28, 2020  5:39 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  5:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Can Reji defeat Metal Fusion Kyoya?

why?

what do u mean?
(Sep. 28, 2020  8:04 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  8:59 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: These have been asked, but i still agree because Doji defeated Kyoya easily and Kyoya defeated Damian, so it is a possibility that Doji would defeat Damian. Although, i don't think such a battle would ever happen because they would be on the same team on the side of evil.

Personally, I disagree. Yeah Doji did beat Kyoya and Kyoya beat Damian, but you have to take into account that Doji fought against a very early and basic Kyoya, and the second time was when Kyoya was already weakened anyway. Damian fought a very well trained and seasoned Kyoya who was capable of drawing against Galaxy Pegasis.

Now, it is possible that if Doji did somehow survive into Metal Masters, he could've trained and gotten even stronger, but I'm just basing this match up on what we actually see in both Doji and Damian, and I think Damian's feats are just more impressive.

Beyblade, even the anime isn't necessarily always "If A > B, and B > C, then A > C", sometimes it is, but there are exceptions.

That's why i am not sure if Ryuga could win against Damian or Julian.

(Sep. 28, 2020  1:37 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  11:34 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I was talking about Ryuga in Metal Masters obviously. When he was a legendary blader neither Julian or Damian would have a chance. About Kyoya, he is powerful. I just wonder how he would defeat Medusa and Black Excalibur.

Dude Lightning L drago had its power from a star fragment and when he completely mastered it, it became METEO L DRAGO..... rewatch the episode Return of The Dragon Emeperor

You are talking about the original star fragment. All Beyblades have the powers of a star fragemnt

Here are two matches that haven't been asked

*King vs Julian
*Jigzaw vs Damian
If only Dio voiced Shu. Then we would have heard Za Warudo once more.
Hikaru: Wait Hyuga watch out Shu has power over time!!!!
Shu: WARUDO SPIN!!!!!
Hikaru: Tired
Hyuga: Tired
Shu: HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA KONO SHU DA!!!
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: If only Dio voiced Shu. Then we would have heard Za Warudo once more.

Yea thats a shame its even more when you know phi And hearts is voice by him lol
(Sep. 30, 2020  1:25 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: If only Dio voiced Shu. Then we would have heard Za Warudo once more.

Yea thats a shame its even more when you know phi And is voice by him lol

Phoenix should’ve been named world Phoenix, what a waste
Moves-
WARUDO BREAK
WARUDO IMPACT
WARUDO CRUSH
WARUDO CANNON
!!!!FINAL WARUDO IMPACT!!!!
(Sep. 28, 2020  6:40 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  8:04 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Personally, I disagree. Yeah Doji did beat Kyoya and Kyoya beat Damian, but you have to take into account that Doji fought against a very early and basic Kyoya, and the second time was when Kyoya was already weakened anyway. Damian fought a very well trained and seasoned Kyoya who was capable of drawing against Galaxy Pegasis.

Now, it is possible that if Doji did somehow survive into Metal Masters, he could've trained and gotten even stronger, but I'm just basing this match up on what we actually see in both Doji and Damian, and I think Damian's feats are just more impressive.

Beyblade, even the anime isn't necessarily always "If A > B, and B > C, then A > C", sometimes it is, but there are exceptions.

(Sep. 28, 2020  1:37 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Dude Lightning L drago had its power from a star fragment and when he completely mastered it, it became METEO L DRAGO..... rewatch the episode Return of The Dragon Emeperor

You are talking about the original star fragment. All Beyblades have the powers of a star fragemnt

*King vs Julian
*Jigzaw vs Damian

Damian would beat jigsaw and king would destroy julian

bc of power levels
(Sep. 28, 2020  6:40 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  8:04 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Personally, I disagree. Yeah Doji did beat Kyoya and Kyoya beat Damian, but you have to take into account that Doji fought against a very early and basic Kyoya, and the second time was when Kyoya was already weakened anyway. Damian fought a very well trained and seasoned Kyoya who was capable of drawing against Galaxy Pegasis.

(Sep. 28, 2020  1:37 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Dude Lightning L drago had its power from a star fragment and when he completely mastered it, it became METEO L DRAGO..... rewatch the episode Return of The Dragon Emeperor

*King vs Julian
*Jigzaw vs Damian

1. King (Perseus was modeled off of Variares)

2. Damian (Jigzaw would die in Hades’ gate)

The real question is American DJ vs OG DJ
(Sep. 30, 2020  4:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  6:40 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: That's why i am not sure if Ryuga could win against Damian or Julian.

*King vs Julian
*Jigzaw vs Damian

1. King (Perseus was modeled off of Variares)

Watch Episode 91 then!
(Sep. 30, 2020  5:12 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  4:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: 1. King (Perseus was modeled off of Variares)

Watch Episode 91 then!

They tie, but we know that they are stronger than BBP with all the bey spirit in the world so who is stronger?
(Sep. 30, 2020  5:16 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  5:12 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Watch Episode 91 then!

They tie, but we know that they are stronger than BBP with all the bey spirit in the world so who is stronger?

I think this might be a good battle. Ryuga at his full potential, all modes, all special moves and ultimate move vrs Gingka at full potential, all modes, special moves, and if it has a ultimate move then if it can be used. Who would win?
(Sep. 30, 2020  5:20 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  5:16 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: They tie, but we know that they are stronger than BBP with all the bey spirit in the world so who is stronger?

I think this might be a good battle. Ryuga at his full potential, all modes, all special moves and ultimate move vrs Gingka at full potential, all modes, special moves, and if it has a ultimate move then if it can be used. Who would win?

Since it’s individual potential I think Ryuga would win because Gingka hasn’t done anything near to the level of Ryuga. Gingka couldn’t even beat L-drago by himself in fusion.
(Sep. 30, 2020  5:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  5:16 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: They tie, but we know that they are stronger than BBP with all the bey spirit in the world so who is stronger?

I am afraid it would be Gingka since with his Galaxy Nova, he hits his target from outer space and everyone knows that even in real life, earth is nothing in space and anything that hits the earth from space causes big damage. Although, i don't know if Ryuga could go in space with his meteo L-Drago or L-Drago Destructor. I wonder why he did not do that as Meteo/Destructor are implied to be stronger than lightning l-drago.

In a battle between Ryuga and Damian, would spin stealing work when Hades Kerbecs is in normal mode or would it only work in boost mode?

Here are some interesting battles:
Aguma vs Ryuga
Ryuga vs Helios (In the anime)
Chris vs Ryuga full battle
Helios vs Damian
Kyoya vs Tithi full battle
Pluto vs Damian
And a full battle between Ryuga alone vs Chris, Gingka, King, Benkei, Zeo, Toby, Aguma, Bao, Johannes and Beylin Fist bladers where everyone use their full power special moves. Do you still think that he would win and be able to steal all their powers (Except King)?
Why Sisco is the best blader ever and it's stupid that he isn't according to rankings

Sisco is awesome.
He is the smartest blader. I personally thought it was stupid that free was the best in god (b4 he went Super Saiyan 100). Why? He always wins w/a spin steal against right spins. He is the best blader, and no one knows what his special ability is, and how to counter it? Rly? Oh, wait! Sisco does! Sisco sees that Fafnir steals spin when touched, so what does he do? NOT TOUCH IT. Congratulations Sisco, you are like the only blader with common sense. Oh wait, Fafnir touches you! So Free catches on to your strategy. Well, if Fafnir steals spin from your rollerblades, he ain't stealing spin from you, right? MORE COMMON SENSE. But, hey what if you have an attack-type bey with low stamina? Well, if you know how gears work, you will know how spin equalization works. So if Fafnir is spinning fast, but you are not, you WIN, as the opposite will soon happen, and you have a chance to counter. If Sisco combined these three strategies in his battle against free in the international bladers cup, he would have probably forced out Free's Super Sayian. AND THIS IS WITH A BEY WITH A TRASH ABILITY. Triple twister, anyone? that is okay, but imagine if he used his strategy's w/a bey like Union achilles, with 12 modes. He would bully everyone.

Edit: For those who don't know, this post is kinda a joke, but i still respect sisco for having common sense