Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

is the legend festival like quarterfinals>> semifinals>> finals
(Aug. 11, 2020  8:23 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: is the legend festival like quarterfinals>> semifinals>> finals

Currently we don’t have any idea about that. Hopefully it is explained in the upcoming episode
(Aug. 11, 2020  8:29 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2020  8:23 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: is the legend festival like quarterfinals>> semifinals>> finals

Currently we don’t have any idea about that. Hopefully it is explained in the upcoming episode
Seems like a mix of the battleship cruise (in terms of how utterly random the battles are) and the god bladers cup. There probably will be a quarter semi and finals but we can’t be sure.
I think the legends festival will be cool, but certainly over hyped. I'm not saying the battles will be underwhelming, but I doubt they'll all be consistently god tier like the god bladers cup, reminder this is just a simple mid series tournament. However I do hope the battles they present are interesting enough, some previous arcs didnt really give me a reason to keep watching tbh.

I am extremely hyped for the next manga chapter though.
I’ll be glad if there is a rematch between either Valt and Aiga or Balt and Shu

Plus Drum like didn’t battle anyone there except for Valt aiga and the asahi bros

Lui free and shu weren’t even in the series
(Aug. 11, 2020  11:04 PM)snoc Wrote: I think the legends festival will be cool, but certainly over hyped. I'm not saying the battles will be underwhelming, but I doubt they'll all be consistently god tier like the god bladers cup, reminder this is just a simple mid series tournament. However I do hope the battles they present are interesting enough, some previous arcs didnt really give me a reason to keep watching tbh.

Wait why are you excited for the manga chapter do we see world spriggan and shu in it please answer snoc?
(Aug. 11, 2020  11:18 PM)Gurjaan Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2020  11:04 PM)snoc Wrote: I think the legends festival will be cool, but certainly over hyped. I'm not saying the battles will be underwhelming, but I doubt they'll all be consistently god tier like the god bladers cup, reminder this is just a simple mid series tournament. However I do hope the battles they present are interesting enough, some previous arcs didnt really give me a reason to keep watching tbh.

Wait why are you excited for the manga chapter do we see world spriggan and shu in it please answer snoc?
we see the conclusion of hikaru and hyuga vs lane, and most likely either drum or tempest or just skip straight to the start of the legends festival. And the manga is just good in general. We might see Shu, but I'd wait till the September or October chapters for World.
Volume 16
[Image: image0.jpg]
Will contain a special chapter in it
I think there was a post by someone in the anime/manga thread and there was someone that said Shu would appear in the chapter after lean does something. Also I don’t want to spoil what he does.
(Aug. 11, 2020  11:32 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Volume 16
[Image: image0.jpg]
Will contain a special chapter in it

a bit generic ngl, but I absolutely love it

(Aug. 11, 2020  11:33 PM)Gurjaan Wrote: I think there was a post by someone in the anime/manga thread and there was someone that said Shu would appear in the chapter after lean does something. Also I don’t want to spoil what he does.

pls tell it too me in a spoiler tag
(Aug. 11, 2020  11:38 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2020  11:33 PM)Gurjaan Wrote: I think there was a post by someone in the anime/manga thread and there was someone that said Shu would appear in the chapter after lean does something. Also I don’t want to spoil what he does.

so basically 
(Aug. 11, 2020  11:44 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2020  11:38 PM)snoc Wrote:

so basically 

(Aug. 11, 2020  11:44 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2020  11:44 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: so basically 

(Aug. 11, 2020  11:46 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2020  11:44 PM)snoc Wrote:

(Aug. 11, 2020  11:47 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2020  11:46 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Most likely both. By the way Marutti already told some of this to us a while ago so you don’t have to worry about spoilers.
(Aug. 12, 2020  12:21 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2020  11:47 PM)snoc Wrote:
Most likely both. By the way Marutti already told some of this to us a while ago so you don’t have to worry about spoilers.

(Aug. 12, 2020  12:36 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  12:21 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Most likely both. By the way Marutti already told some of this to us a while ago so you don’t have to worry about spoilers.

Finally proper action in a battle where a bey is destroyed. That’s actually nice to know.
new predictions for chapters

Chapter 6
Chapter 7
When will videos on this chapter come out? And I want to ask when is volume 16 going to be released? Is it the one that released today or the one that releases august 28.
(Aug. 12, 2020  12:59 AM)Gurjaan Wrote: When will videos on this chapter come out? And I want to ask when is volume 16 going to be released? Is it the one that released today or the one that releases august 28.

videos will come up in about 4-5 days, volume 16 launches on the 28th.
(Aug. 12, 2020  12:51 AM)snoc Wrote: new predictions for chapters

Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Sorry to break it to ya but
Wasn’t the manga chapter for September supposed to release today and is it confirmed that shu will battle lean?
(Aug. 12, 2020  3:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Favorit burst special moves?

Brave sword,Nightmare shoot,Double bound,Regalia Big bang,and Super Strike (Not King strike at all though)
(Aug. 12, 2020  3:07 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  3:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Favorit burst special moves?

Brave sword,Nightmare shoot,Double bound,Regalia Big bang,and Super Strike (Not King strike at all though)

Interesting line up. I love Brave Sword and Nightmare boost as well.